Why does japan and the japanese accepted being American's bitch after WW2...

Why does japan and the japanese accepted being American's bitch after WW2? I mean you can clearly see they are slowly replacing their millenar culture for shitty western values that have nothing to do with them.

How many years have you spent living in Japan, user?

because losers dont get to make choices

I like Abe. He works well.
I hope he will work as prime minister more 10 years.

Does one need to live in japan to understand japan?

Does one need to live in japan to understand japan?

They just became stronger

Answer the fucking question.

how? by having all their worker's lose their stability they care so much? by disrupting their strict family culture to the point of plummeting birth rates? Their society is diseased as fuck due to fact of contradicting themselves with western influence

EVERYONE is replacing their ancestral culture for some weird vanilla pop version of American culture. The only people in the world who are not are those literally too poor to afford Western media aka some places in Africa.

At least the Japanese are amongst those putting more of a local spin on that.

I imagine it's pretty comfy position. There's a reason they laughed at this man when he tried to tell them the same thing.

not really you can clearly see that the countries that are pushing for a multipolar world like China and Russia are pretty much whitstanding this external influence and proposing another cultural model

>contradicting themselves
>Ordem e Progresso

How many years have you spent being an autist user?

>I imagine it's pretty comfy position
usa can please his bitch well :^)

We are pretty much true to ourselves since day one tho

>There's a reason they laughed at this man
He may have been seen as an extremist, but I don't think he was seen as a joke given that they have an award named after him.

How many years have you spent living in Japan, user? Stop avoiding the question.
Unless you have actual experience in Japan, you have no fucking idea about the place.

Fuck off idiot.

kek you fucking autistic cunt how bout you go outside and get some sun

The soldiers laughed him off the roof when he was giving his speech. Even if they admire him as a novelist, he was seen as a joke in his final act.

Ah, okay. Thanks for replying. I meant to pose my post as a question, because I honestly don't know a whole lot about him.

2bh, he is unironically the representation of how contraditory is japan nowadays. At the same time they try to adapt their ultra collectivist culture to western individualist capitalism, they try to affirm themselves as a unique nation and heir to a unique culture.

I don't see how it ended badly for them,
Tokyo is the closest to a futuristic city I've ever seen!

Well their people are nihilistic, spiritless and miserable, despite having achieved so much under your guidance

they have no other option. j*pan like a castrated man. and those bastards totally deserve it

Superior socioeconomic model.

/thread

>the countries that are pushing for a multipolar world like China and Russia are pretty much whitstanding this external influence and proposing another cultural model
How many years have you spent living in Russia or China, user?

don't know about china but russia's youth is americanised to the core. sounds weird but i even hear some teenagers (girls mostly) literally say "oh my god" when they are surprised or whatever. i mean they say it in english even though there is the exact same phrase in russian

user, nowadays it's natural the mix between cultures, that doesn't mean it's going to change absolute it all, they won't throw away the wagakki, gastronomy and clothing out of the sudden, they are even taking western elements and giving their own shape, it's just natural.

Same is happening with Western countries who are adopting more and more asian elements.

And it will take more that our lifespan for a huge difference to take place, I would be worried about other countries whose population will get out of control, like China, Nigeria and India, hell, even Brazil and Mexico.

>Same is happening with Western countries who are adopting more and more asian elements.
>t. obese weaboo virgin neckbeard

nobody adopts inferior asian cultures, quit spreading bullshit

The problem is that American culture is devoid of any value. Everything it touches, it degrades.

>The problem is that American culture is devoid of any value. Everything it touches, it degrades.

>Muh
It's still a mistery to me why weeaboos love anshun Japanese barbarism while, on the other hand, they hate barbarism by other cultures.

What's the real reason behind all your fedora tipping, user?

The CCP tries to limit foreign culture in China but they already destroyed their own culture back 40-50 years ago so there's nothing left to fall back on.

japanese culture=china+korea+western

There's very few examples of worthwhile cultural developments that have occurred in this country since 1977.

>1977
What a strangely arbitrary year.

*korean farmers a few thousand years ago
But seriously, is having a national identity crisis not somehow liberating? I ask from an outside perspective.

Just stop. You aren't going to endear yourself to europeans or asians like this. Take some pride in your culture because we around the world all have to live with it. If you say it's nothing, it's like an insult to us.

>Chinese culture
>not always ruthless, utilitarian, practical, materialist, and extremely competitive

China is a country that is proud to have survived everything.

The irony of a Muscovite saying such a thing.

Mexico is undergoing demographic transition, we are a little above replacement rate with still a relatively young median age, it's about perfect as it is right now.

Seriously man, don't buy into the American memes.

I picked it for a very specific reason. '77 saw thte destruction of the American cinematic tradition. Everything else went downhill from there. Maybe you could say it was '76 when our already terrible pop music became even worse with the release of the first Ramones album.
>Just stop. You aren't going to endear yourself to europeans or asians like this. Take some pride in your culture because we around the world all have to live with it. If you say it's nothing, it's like an insult to us.
I'm not looking to endear myself to anyone. You deserve to be insulted for embracing our trash.

これ

確かに戦後アメリカナイズが進んだとは言え根本的な何かはちっとも変わっとらんわ

I know lots of people who think like you. It's so boring. It's like an excuse not to try and create anything new because it's all already over.

BIG FAT AMERICAN _ _ _ _ _

ё-мaё

日本の強みは昔から相手の良い所を盗んで自分に合うように魔改造する所なのにopは何言ってんだがって話だよな

I want something new more than anything else. I'm desperately yearning for a new Raphael to save us from this American pop-gothic hellscape.

They lost war

t.japan lite

Unfortunately Japan threw away its ancient culture and custom for westernization after losing the war. A very sad thing to happen.

I like American pop no more than you do, but I hope that one day you realize how harmful nostalgia is.

>Unfortunately Japan threw away its ancient culture

???

look who's talking

Didn't China destroyed their ancient culture during The Great Leap Forward?

Even before the war, our culture had been inevitably influenced by so called Westerner's culture so much, and there also were stupid old who were claiming that their culture had got ruined by it.

Sometime I also dream if there that war didn't happen, It's so fun...
But without that war, how can farm land reform be obtained anyways?

>But without that war, how can farm land reform be obtained anyways?
This is literally one of the most retarded things I've ever read.

More like why did America feel entitled to make Japan its bitch forever at any cost just because they had bombed a remote military base?

I often hear Americans making excuse for nukes by saying invasion would've cost more life, as if every war had to be a total war ending with conquest of enemy's mainland...

Uhhh, they also invaded the Phillipines and Guam, US territories at the time.

>I mean you can clearly see they are slowly replacing their millenar culture for shitty western values that have nothing to do with them

read history, nigger

>Japs invade French & Brit colonies to gain the upper hand in future invasions of mainland China
>Occupies a US naval base and captures some US troops
>US responds by freezing all Jap assets
>Uh oh, there goes 90% of all Jap oil
>Japs are too retarded to think ahead so they have nearly no oil reserve
>Need oil so they attack Pearl Harbor at the same time as invading pacific islands and the East Indies
>JAPS DINDU NUFFIN WHATCHU TALKIN BOUT

>western eastern western eastern western eastern

you do realize the suit is a british fashion item

you do realize every western thing has its origin at a specific place and not just "the west"

japan like any other places adopts small cultural things like the suit and they don't really bother considering that ooh it's foreign and they should be wearing something native instead

>western eastern western eastern western eastern

you do realize the suit is a british fashion item

you do realize every western thing has its origin at a specific place and not just "the west"

japan like any other place adopts small cultural things like the suit and they don't really bother considering that ooh it's foreign and they should be wearing something native instead

and on top of that there is so much focus in japanese culture on what was loaned from china and what is native japanese that even thinking about it in terms of japan & china together as a cultural island is just silly

stop making me feel gay