Please somebody... put me out of misery for God's sake

Please somebody... put me out of misery for God's sake.

I was watching old David Letterman CBS show clips. In this video, at the very beginning, from 0:00-0:09 the band plays an old song. I can't think what it is. It's driving me crazy!
And I searched keywords for an hour. I'm at a dead end.

youtube.com/watch?v=kj5fVnHWUl4

Attached: 6d74f5b9c5579ab7c40e9f231cd7264b.png (500x668, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z49t7c5cRmk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I even know in the original song, it's a saxophone that plays that electric organ melody. I still got nothing.

Oh, whoops I meant NBC, not CBS, of course.

bump

don't die on me....

i'm drowning.... throw me your hand.....

Save me.......

friend, could you lend me a hand?.....

help me obi wan kenob/mu/, you're my only hope...

Still looking

Oh, I know what it is, OP

what do I get if I tell you?

You two are talking to each other but I am OP. I am the thread master. I have spent the last 2 hours watching "Sounds of the '50's" cd tv commercials. I think it's a '60's song, not '50's, and may be an instrumental? I'm closing in on it.

well, it took me about 5 seconds looking through the comp I knew it was on on my harddrive. you wanna know the name or not?

Desperately. But this is Sup Forums after all, so of course I am slightly skeptical. If it warms the cockles of your heart, I had a root canal with a post and a core build up done today. So have mercy.

Probably tyco be chillin

I understand some of these words.

ha, dental work is always fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=z49t7c5cRmk

pic is the Time-Life comp with it and a lot of other tasty tunes

Attached: 4203921.jpg (600x591, 78K)

OH YOU BEAUTIFUL BASTARD FUCKER YOU!!! THANK you thank fuck. I can sleep tonight. I won't be up all night watching Time Life Sounds of the 50's commercials and Malt Shop Memories. I knew you'd come along you beautiful bastard. I'll pay it forward. I promise.

Thanks again user seriously. If you read this. It felt like a nail in brain, it was driving me crazy. People like you make this a real community, a real place for information, and that's lovely. Godspeed friend.

chill out, homie.
it's all good.