Woman commentator

>woman commentator
>woman reporter
>woman “”””athlete”””

>woman coach

>women

>perma virgins

Just make the best of it and cum to her soulless talking.

this

>/sp9k/
SAD!

>white knights
>redditors

I get the commentator and reporter hate but
why u so angry at woman athletes though? I bet they can beat u in pretty much anything other than internet.

Stop being misogynists you pricks!!!!

ITT; women won't let me touch them, therefore they're all dumb whores

Not true. Some of the whores are quite smart.

tell me how many female """football""" have you watched recently, faggot

None. The re is a reason why Fem athletes get paid less. Female sportcasting costs less etc etc. But why not let them have it if they want it? They don't foce you to watch it nor are they surrounding you with ads about it. Noone cares. It just exists because it does.
I mean honestly, you talking is funnier as well. The only real football that's been played with proper tactics and decent dicipline is in Europe. Everything else is probablyEuropean women football tier.

tell me how much men's professional football have you played recently, faggot

All the people who talk shit about female athletes would get smoked by female track and field Olympians. That's an objective barometer, and it's reasonable to suspect every other sport is similar

**blocks her path**

The us women's team got beat by 16 year olds. Olympic shit yes, sports no.

>unless you’re a pro athlete you shouldn’t have opinions about pro athletes

Really made me think

Fuck, I'm tired of this meme.
The nazi salute while sneezing into your arm meme

>a female ref makes a bad call during the bengals/browns game, calling a ball dead when it wasn't quite clear if dalton had made a lateral pass (which would have meant the ball was 'fumbled' and browns should have had a TD)

though this worked out in my favor (bengals fan), it was quite hilarious watching the thread go
>female refs
for five minutes

Didnt Serena Williams get destroyed by like the 150th ranked male tennis player?

The 16 year old national team, who would also rape the Sup Forums 11, gaylord

That's not what was said, my challenged friend

yeah and the guy said hed been drinking beers before too

who smoked, regularly. he also drank i think whiskey before the match and destroyed them both without losing a set

Wow way to be progressive, NOT! It's literally 2017 and you still think women aren't superior to men in every way? How dare you not grovel at their high heels while touching your pathetic little white dick.

if you don't think any half-assed U15 team wouldn't shit over any country's national team, you're delusional

Why does this discussion always turn to "hurr men are better than women at sports". No shit, who is claiming that women and men are on equal footing in sports?

women

fuckinh BASED

>woman sex partner

Women and white knights

A lot

these

insecure losers who desperately need anything to feel good about themselves

no they dont

Like who? I've never heard anyone claim this

That woman asking Cam about routes was CLEARLY trying to imply she could run them better than his WR.

>Serena Williams is the GOAT athlete
>loses to an old out of shape man
When will the female athlete meme stop?