Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Bane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get em on board I'll call Ittin
Who the fuck was Ittin?

CIA's bull

>Nassau is strongest if we are together!

What's a bane

New fag here

Yes, I'd like to inquire about the facial guard the large man wears

pane?

>For you

haha

10/10

bane.wikia.com/wiki/Bane

>Bane's size described, for you, by a policeman shortly after his introduction at Gotham City

lol my sides are in orbit

>Characters in Mad Max: Fury Road have a habit of exclaiming the battle cry "Witness Smee!". If Mad Max and the Plane Scene take place in the same universe, it's possible that Smee, after surviving the wreckage of the Wreckage Brother, became a warlord in desolate, rural Uzbekistan. As the apocalypse progressed, Smee's cult of personality evolved to the point where, by the time of the movie, the Warboys worship him as a deity. Smee was perhaps Immortan Joe's father; in fact, it's fully plausible that he is indeed Immortan Joe himself; the breathing mask and flesh lacerations being evidence of medical complications he suffered during the plane crash.

>Luke, did I ever tell you about bane? Bane is an international terrorist, blank slate, and renowned Big Guy known for his complicated plans. He is sought after by the Agency and CIA, who would consider capturing Bane to be a notable feather in his cap. For one reason or another, nobody cared who he was until he put on the mask.... He was a big friend

are you a big guy

/wwg/ here

>Of all the characters involved with the Plane Scene, Bane makes the most appearances in the Post-Credit Scenes.

It's nice to have a baneposting thread for once in the sea of capeshit, starshit and BLACKED posts

At this point, basically God

There he is, there he goes again, isn't he just the funniest guy around? Oh my god

He's a large man

>mumble mumble

Does his stature affect his capacity to withstand copious amounts of physical discomfort with relative ease?

..for you

Bump?