Hello Sup Forumsiticians

Hello Sup Forumsiticians

what do you guys think about the 'out of africa theory'?

do you think that it is used as a political battering ram, and isn't actually true? Or if it is true, is the yawning span of time between the "out of africa" humans and us such a huge span that people calling all humans originally "black" is a moot point?

I think that the fact that all humans besides sub saharan africans having neanderthal DNA shows that we all came from a common ancestor, but not that neanderthals were "bred out" or "unable to compete;" the fact that there are several orders of magnitude MORE neanderthal descended humans than not means that neanderthal was the MORE SUCCESSFUL branch.

Are europeans the most neanderthal?

are europeans a mix of neanderthal and cro magnon in various levels?

will out of africa be destroyed in our lifetime?

>2016
>100% pure black

Did the neanderthals go extinct because their men get cucked by the negro, who preferred the white neanderthal wimminz?

>white people evolved from chimps

WTF? I hate white ppl now.

WE

>do you think that it is used as a political battering ram, and isn't actually true?

Not everything is a conspiracy, moron.

As it is, the fact that all the humans that left Africa did so much better than the ones who stayed is an uncomfortable fact for the "we wuz" types.

If anything, the theory simply confirms what everyone already accepts as a fact: Africans are shit, and everyone else is less shit than them.

WERE

wow nice

I got 80th percentile neanderthal

but here's my question:

if humans share 98% of DNA with chimpanzee; then how can they say that all people besides sub saharan africans have 0>%-5% Neanderthal DNA?

5%, being greater than 2%, could account for all the genetic differences that defined Neanderthal. So how do they even know that all of the neanderthal DNA isn't contained within that 4% Neanderthal DNA that someone has? How do they know that Neanderthals didn't evolve different heights and skull shapes through culture?

I just hate the current theory that basically, all Neanderthals on earth got BLACKED

it's used to fuck with us. To make people think that homo sapien is the way of the future

WE NEED TO PROTECT NEANDERTHAL DNA WE ARE A RARE AND DYING CULTURE

No
They interbred with the Homosapiens ho came from the caucuses because they recognize used that they couldn't survive there so they decided to help them and in turn they were bred out.
Neanderthals were much smarter than Homosapiens

I'm pretty sure that the 2% of neaderthal that you are talking about is only the human parts of variation.(I could be wrong here)

IE, you are let's say 30% banana, but on the whole DNA scale, you are like 0.001 percent neaderthal.

This is an example, I don't know the actual numbers, but I'm not too sure that modern Euros/Asians are more neaderthal than they are sub-Saharan.

It's not a theory, it's a fact. Question is how it should be interpreted. Did people who leave Africa succeed because of Neanderthal admixture, or was it because of more resources, better weather and more competition-driven adaptation?

just shooting in the dark here, but doesn't it seem odd that there is *already* hominids all across europe and asia, and then, after 200,000-300,000 years of isolation, they mix together with homo sapiens in EVERY CORNER OF THE WORLD and then proceed to cross the berring ice bridge right after?

it just doesn't add up that homo sapien DNA would be able to hit every single isolated group on earth, after there already are these groups

this is, of course, unless the Homo Heidelbergensis IS the hominid that came out of africa, as opposed to the homo sapien, because heidelbergensis is known to be the ancestor of neanderthal in europe, denisovan in asia, and homo sapien in africa

also, we have to keep in mind how this archeology formed.

Say there was an extinction event right now. Wouldnt humans 10,000 years from now look at bones and think that the 7 foot tall Norwegian was a separate root species to the 5 foot tall mongolian like Mayan?

And whichever the survivors of this event were closer to would be the "one who survived, while the other died out, probably because of theory X"

I think that there is much more mixing than is accepted and that "modern" humans existed a much longer time ago, and it is not necessarily genetic mixing, but environmental factos, that changed these groups

out of africa is not a fact, just like even evolution is not a fact, there is no scientific fact

up until the discovery of one single jawbone (homo heidelbergensis) people thought that homo sapien completely replaced neanderthal, but they then found that heidelbergensis was ancestor to both and lived in asia europe and africa

Also keep in mind lads that the sea was 400 feet lower during the ice age

and that peoples migrate along the shoreline, and tend to live along coastal areas

so most of the archeological evidence for europeans has been destroyed by the literal and metaphorical Oceans and Time

Not too sure about that actually.
This was way before civilization, and while the sea is nice, it has shit like swamps near it.

how do you know how far back "civilization" goes?

archeology isn't a science. Geology is a science. it says civilization goes much much further back than archeology.

how does it make any sense that "People migrated to the americas 50,000 years ago" and then "both amerindians and mesopotamians both developed pyramid cultures alongside eachother without any contact 5-10,000 years ago"

do you think they were just on a similar civilizational development arc that lasted over 40,000 years?

pic related is gobekli tepe. what has been uncovered so far is thought to be AT LEAST over 12,000 years old, and protip:

>it's older

the problem with archeology beyond that time is nothing lasts, and you can't date stone. I mean, another thought experiment regarding extinction event. Meteorite hits right now, and we get fucked. People with the technology we currently have come back 10,000 years later, and look at the pyramids of giza, or mayan pyramids. What do they find? they find OUR bones, and since they can't carbon date stone, they decide those pyramids are 10,000 years old

Not true. Neanderthals alternately competed and mated with humans.
Their brains were slightly larger, but they had higher body mass. Because they had a lower brain to body mass ratio, they probably weren't as smart as humans. They also left no art or compound tools behind.

I'd say it's closer to the latter, seeing how much human societal development is affected by material conditions.

this

is this true though, or is it stormdonkey?

stormfag 'science'. We came from European Jesus