*qualifies for the world cup*

*qualifies for the world cup*

Other urls found in this thread:

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-rin-tachibana-s-nipple-eqg5rf1/answers/new.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mZGVCjf6B8c
youtube.com/watch?v=AcE86JmIN3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The heart disease and bitterness world cup, p'raps.

Scotland have 2 difficult games, Slovakia and Slovenia away.

Slovakia still has to play Malta, so free 3 points for them.

Scotland will probably get to the playoffs then get drawn against a top team. It's going to happen and you know it. It's just the way it goes for the poor lads. Best of luck anyway.

Brown and Armstrong being injured has fucked us. Armstrong coming in totally rejuvenated our entire campaign.

Literally who

pollmill.com/f/what-is-the-size-of-rin-tachibana-s-nipple-eqg5rf1/answers/new.html

>Slovakia still has to play Malta, so free 3 points for them.

Forget about other factors. We need two wins, no more, no less.

It's not going to happen.

>We

*loses to england*

>france '98 was 37 years ago

fucking hurts man.

out of every country in Europe that has ever qualified for a tournament, only Scotland and Norway haven't done so this millennium

when will we finally get Maribor as a championslel eagle champ?

Why is Scotland so garbage at football? Even Northern Ireland is better than them.

Didn't you just draw against Syria?

NO ERA PENAL

>2017 - 1998 = 37
Yes, very good.

We got refballed. And Australians care more about AFL and Rugby.

Scotland have no such excuse.

You know your country is globally irrelevant when the fiercest national rivalry is contested between Tape and Eggs

we'd destroy you champ

Bannan and Fletcher are starting ahead of him why does Strachan have to be so fucking awkward theres no way those guys are better than him.

theres only 5mil people here retard. other than Urugay and Croatia, there are no countries around the same population that are consideravly better than us. can you say the same? absolutely fucking not.

there's way more kids playing football in Australia than there is in Scotland, even if it is your 4th sport.

so why are YOU so shit?

I kind of want Scotland in the WC. It would be way more fun with them than with the Slovakia/Slovenia brothers

t. newfag

my 5 a side team would qualify for a WC if we played in Europe

you play against the vatican city, san marino and greenland

>muh small population
no excuse, you faggots invented the sport

Uruguay has half your population and they've won 4 WCs and 14 continental cups

tfw this will never happen again

youtube.com/watch?v=mZGVCjf6B8c

>tfw you will never be this happy just to be there

cunt, fuck off out of my thread before i chib your fuckin neck into wee pieces

>4 WCs
Really nice meme.

That was an incredible day. I was in the French end, and they were actually happy for us when we won.

what you gon do bout it white boi

YOU WERE WARNED

s-sorry was only bluffing

Barry Bannan for Ballon d'Or 2018

>Uruguay won 4 WCs and 14 continental cups

KEK

FUCKING KEK

Scotland would have won the World Cup if it existed in the 19th century.

We all have our day in the sun, luis.

>would
>if
Sorry, I only argue facts

Except Scots kek

>Forrest

they're an exception. up until the late 90s we were the best small population team in the world along with uruguay. and even since then only croatia have become much better.

these countries also have better weather than us. scotland is literally one of the rainiest, greyest miserable countries for weather in the world. i

Please neither of you waste any more of my time by replying to me again.

>we were the best small population team in the world
how many titles did you win

Apart from the fact if he had punted the ball literally anywhere other than where he did, we would have beat England

Do you think you're saying anything we don't already know? If you insist on hanging around in our miserable thread, at least do everyone the courtesy of not being a stupid cunt.

>all this D Fletcher cocksucking on Sky

watch this weak-boweled wanker have the worst game of his international career.

finishes 0-1

Just harmless banter mate, Try and look at the bright side of li-

oops

There is no need to insult, at least you aren't Welsh, right?

you need to step your smug english wanker game up

Jokes on you, I just wasted your time.

15*

You're the one with only 14, kek

Hope you retards make it
I think Paraguay and Costa Rica are better than Scotland.

How come Scots don't have their own flag? Can't tell if it's some cheeky Brit false flagging as Scottish.

>tfw Panama, peru, wales and Scotland might qualify

We will fuck it up, there down to 10 but mark my words, this is SCOTLAND were talking about.

FUCKING BUMP

Get it right up every single one of you Hun bastards

northern ireland will actually qualify though (1.8 million population)

Cogratulations to those boys.

northern ireland are an absolute fucking gang.

they will plummet back down to 5th seeds when o'neill leaves

Aren't they the worst second of the groups?

if Bosnia dont beat Belgium, whoever finished 2nd in that group will be the worst 2nd

Always excellent to see bitter cunts utterly rattled by Scotland's natural superiority.

If Greece gets 2 victories we go to 19 points
If Scotland doesn't win, they stay at 18.

look at all these meme nations that qualified and jocks couldn't manage it
NOT EVEN IN THE TOP 24 (TWENTY FOUR) NATIONS IN EUROPE
YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE
EMBARRASSMENT TO THE ISLES

>If Scotland doesn't win

Then it wouldn't even be worth talking about, we're all saying if Scotland win and go to 20 points.

That's a very long winded way of saying "please take my out of date bait, please please please"

It's only a question m8
I'd love see Scotland do better than England in the WC2

well yes, we need to win first obviously

I'm fucking creasing lads, can't believe we stole that

Cannot wait to make it all the way to the playoffs and then bottle it as is Scottish tradition

So you are the anglos we are going to refabll out in playoffs this year? nice to meet you

you're not peru

pls win tonight based peru
do it for nobby solano

Scott Brown doesn’t play and Scotland win. It’s like these two things somehow have a direct correlation.

You wont beat Slovenia either losing or tie and Slovakia will beat Malta easily and they will get the playoff spot

Scotland were awful and missed him in the centre of the park.

Slovakia will beat Malta and Scotland will beat Slovenia.

you're absolutely fucking clueless. we won out last 4 qualifying matches before tonight, all of which brown played

we were shite tonight, and it was because brown and armstrong were missing, and we had no one playing with any urgency

dont comment on scotlland matches again yiu clueless hun/englishman

slovenia are fucking dogshit and they have no motivvation to win because they cant qualify

Never white are you

and uve won 2, with 43 million and leo messi in existence

he is our pepe

need him to kill cunts

Hes actually the assistant manager of our NT

he's actually a really good tempo setter as well, our best centre-mid by far

see you in the group stages scotbros's :)

armstrong is fucking shit and is only good at scoring blooters against hamilton, shut the fuck up

>tfw no entirely British comfy group stage

youtube.com/watch?v=AcE86JmIN3E

Daily reminder that the goal shouldn't have counted. Re-watch it. When Griffiths passes the ball to Ayew, he smacks the back of the defenders legs who tackled him so he fell over and couldn't catch Ayew.

I'm glad Scotland won, but that obvious foul in order to allow the cross is a bit disgusting.

Can't Northern Ireland and Wales still qualify? Scotland fucked it up so bad for Euro 2016.

>winning away at Slovenia

No

If all the 4 englands qualify I shave my ass

*tomorrow qualifies for the world cup*

Northern Ireland is already in playoffs and Wales has a decent chance. Scotland not really.

Then in playoffs waits Italy, France/Sweden, Portugal/Switzerland, Denmark, maybe Croatia...

'gets beaten by russian hooligans because they still british'

Wales-Ireland has the biggest chances of giving the team that does not qualify for the playoffs.
Wales need 6 points vs Georgia and Ireland to be above Greece, and Ireland needs a win vs Wales away to be above us coz they have the shittiest GD.
Go check the Group I goal differences as well. There are more possible last placed teams than Bosnia-Greece, even tho Bosnia will probably fail to do anything vs Belgium.

screencapped.