Discuss

discuss.

Attached: 1521162280638.jpg (933x917, 155K)

Sup Forums chill the fuck out you colossal retards

but drums

>talking about black people = Sup Forums

Ok lad

Poop is actually pee.

and pee is stored in the balls.

dude poop fucking rules. Rocks my world. Poop log after poop log. we OUT here senpai. What it do. Bruh. Breh. Bro. hit me up. Senpai. senpai. yo

what is there to discuss?

youre an embarassing dullard and youd have more fun and success engaging your delusional race fantasy over at

why is my diarrhea pure solid ? it should be watery but it's a solid log

thats Just normal poop then it sounds like senpai?

I don't want this to make sense, but it makes too much sense.
Can anybody disprove this?

>a style of music isn't original if it had influences
that's where you're wrong kiddo

Actually the Devil invented blues.

/thread

Damn dude you’re fucking redpilled and alpha

Subscribe for more debunking libtard history

we was bluesmen

>Sup Forums
saged

Your jimmies seem rustled.
Why does this fact bother you so much?

Very true.

Shut up raevjaeger

this revisionist history shit is very rude

>revisionist

How so?

blues sounds nothing like african music? lol how much african music do you think this person has taken the time to sit down and listen to?

I've heard the entire Talking Heads discography you pleb

bam da dum dum badabam da dum dum

Got any examples to provide to support your argument?
Change my opinion with evidence.

Cultural appropriation

>reddit spacing
>>>r/the_donald

why do people give a shit about blues? people have been playing string instruments and singing for thousands of years. why is it all of a sudden revolutionary because a black guy did it?

>redditors think the OP pic is a post from Sup Forums
Sup Forums really is one of the lost boards isn't it

>pot calling the kettle black
yeah you should just go back to redit

because africans are playing it?

that you think black people "stole" a musical genre that didnt even exist yet from a their aristocrat captors (a tint portion of white people who probably had little to do with music) is so ludicrous it hardly deserves any other response than to call you an idiot

Stay mad, boy.

Sup Forums's obsession with whether the black slaves did or didnt invent genres is pretty unhealthy. Of course the blues didnt sound like african music because african culture was forbidden. Blacks could only perform white church music which they ended up changing and merging with african sounds to create the first american music. Its all mixed but youd have to be retarded to think the slaves werent an essential part in the creation of blues, ragtime or jazz

ur the one making a claim. im just making a comment. everything wrote in the OP is purely conjectural not evidence. lrn2 think critically.
im not an expert in african music by any means but i know i have heard african music that used stringed instruments accompanied by singing. it was filmed in the early 20th century. use google.

Show me the part of the music that, inarguably, comes from Africa.
Show me a clear line that shows they did not just take this music from their owners.

Literally nobody denies that blues was a fusion of white and black culture, except for some retarded niggers on twitter who don't matter

I can just imagine the smug look on this dudes face who typed all that thinking he's smart as fuck for "proving those libtards wrong LOL" when it's been common knowledge to anybody with even a little bit of music history

>when it's been common knowledge to anybody with even a little bit of music history

I'll believe that when I hear black people talk about the contributions of whites to the blues

They'd been in America for centuries by this point. Why would it need to sound distinctly African?

What? That's a non sequitur. Obviously lots of people don't know shit about music history, but why would those people matter? There are niggers on twitter who think their ancestors built the pyramids literally who gives a fuck