I wanted to shoot jap but japs dont appear in this game probably for political correctness reason also new cod thread

i wanted to shoot jap but japs dont appear in this game probably for political correctness reason also new cod thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZMBllKNMXI
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY
youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-mhKreJqo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_N'Tchoréré
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_United_Kingdom_during_World_War_II
youtu.be/6BVvaNzKJAw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

zainichi or proxy

>political correctness reason
they were in world at war

it was satisfying

Is this game another America Saves the World Simulator 2017?

that shit is SJW garbage

> but japs dont appear in this game
May be because this game is about the opening of a second front in Western Europe?

that is banned to sell lol
yes
no
they banned shooting xenophobic japshit

shooting another person in a war is not xenophobic this is all SJWs fault that always complain for anything even the swastikas are banned there is a lot of female and black soldier.
and it get worst watch this shit youtube.com/watch?v=wZMBllKNMXI

all my interest moved on slovakian net connection speed

yeah it seem it's pretty shit

yep

lol

大和魂を見せてある!!

...wat?

i want to rape young jap girls

only reason im buying that game is to play as a strong independent black woman in the wehrmacht

this timeline is getting unironically pathetic beyond comprehension and i should probably kill myself

>oh wow, the 83th instalment of COD let's you slay the nazis for the 154th time, but this time around everybody is a black transgender lesbian

I would play a game where Nazi Germany won the war. Like Germany figured out how to develop nuclear bombs before the US did.

manchuria pls, not in front of the kids

Don't understand how people aren't sick to death of this conflict yet

Either b8 or have you never heard of wolfenstein?

>muh sex and gender
>muh races
>muh lacking of swasticas
This might be the right point, but you guys are critisizing it in the wrong way.
The game should be crtitisized for it's gameplay (which is pretty much a Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory gameplay) and mismatch between advertising and the final product.
They advertise the game as realistic, but it's not. And problem here is not some kind of a lobby. The problem is that they want the game to sell. That's why they add those tacticool things, character customisation (to attract schoolkids), remove swasticas and gore (to keep ratings low, so more kids can buy it).

You dont need nuclear bombs for that. Simply wish for Wilhelm Canaris not escaping from its cell in Chile, so Spain would have joined the Axis allowing Gibraltar to be taken by Hitler, Italy not failing in Greece and thus the nazis not attacking the Soviets in winter.
A simple extra guard in a tiny cell in a third world country would have made the nazis win.

>implying that something would change because of some people won't be on their place

As a fact, Japan was just an affiliate nation of Nazi Germany, like South Africa in British Empire, or Abu Sayyaf of Philippines in ISIS.
Literally they are servants or slaves and Jap emperor Hirohito obeyed his master Adolf Hitler. So Japs can never be a main cast.

Canaris convinced Franco not to join Hitler

Can't believe irrelevant Brits appear while Japs dont
After stealing spot to much more relevant French and Russians in BF1, they do it to Japs in WW2 game
I hate how this era of US dominance kleads to a massive overrating of British history at the expense of nations that were really relevant in reality

I've never heard of Brits joining WW2. They were just defeated and ruined in East Asia before Normandy.

>CoD

Yeah, Brits were huge faggots in WW2
But somehiow thank to American cultural dominance, they always end up overrated (because Americans love Britain) be it in WW2, in WW1 or even in 18th century wars

>simulator

Brits served just as slaves throughout the rest of WW2 after they were defeated.
Shitty Brit slaves didn't even join resistance activities like frogs.

Dunkirk movie was cringy in that aspect.

The Dunkirk episode as a whole was basically French conscripts holding the Germans as a rearguard so professional British soldiers could run away from the war
Yet, Nolan managed to make a revisionist movie depicting Brits as heroes and French as cowards...

Here's a 5 minutes short documentary about what really happened at Dunkirk
youtube.com/watch?v=w6C5P-AYGdY

He convinced Franco so well, that Franco have sent a Blue Division to the Eastern Front.

>What is Wolfenstein new collosus

You can feel Nolan was being used for revisionism and Political.
That fucking Churchill speech at the end.

Which shows the original intentions of Franco. He was always willing to join the Axis in the future.
Without Canaris he wouldnt have hesitated so much.

Metal gear solid a shit

You imply this sort of piece of shit?
"At the moment the world lost hope and every civilized humans was about to abandon the light of civilization.
From the holy land of hope on the western edge of the world, shining divine soldiers have arrived with eagles. They defeated the eastern devils in a twinkling moment and got civilization back to the hand of humans. They released the earth from ugly eastern oaks and thundered the evil island of the East twice, the nest of oaks on the eastern edge of the world.
Human beings never forget the holy army who saved all the human beings on the days."

You're saying like if everything in the country was depending on Franco's word, though there are many factors which would have more weight than a word

>Dunkirk movie was cringy in that aspect.
Brits made that though so don't look at us.

>Yeah, Brits were huge faggots in WW2
>were

they still are

Who made Nolan what he is?
Yeah, Hollywood
Britain would be nothing without US cultural dominance

Fucking Americans ...... They still think they won ww2 . It's just sad .

>to keep ratings low, so more kids can buy it
Does anyone seriously care about these game/movie ratings?

>a black man represents the french resistance

screeching

Excuse me *clicks, whistles, fries a grub* but I'm French

I wish I were a woman in France in 1940 when the Germans marched in, me and my daughters giving our bodies to the sexual desires of the very same men that killed my loving husband. Then turned into willing fucktoys as we whore ourselves to them for food, but deep down craving the strong touch of a conqueror, making us pay for his righteous anger, taking the women that are now rightfully his after he proved himself superior to our men. I'd look up at him as he spits in my face and calls me a whore, submissively spreading my legs as I never would have for a meek Frenchman, feeling truly like a woman for the first time.

You're not the one to talk, Nigel

That was when we learnt if you want to get things done, it's best to do it yourself.

dleete thsi

People were sick of it but now they're sick of all the modern/future shit so back to ww2 we go

Wish people did more with WW1 desu. Wouldn't mind a cheeky creeping barrage level, or tunneling under enmey trenches to plant a bomb, steal levels in no mans land. Battle of the frontiers, Ton of cool stuff that could be done and BF1 did fuck all expect strong independant woman arab woman don't need no turks.

>French resistance

Wai What ?

This, there are so many interesting wars that FPS games could be based on.

> WW1
> Korean war
> Crimean war
> Taiping rebellion
> 30 years war

tfw loser Brit coolies in hard labor dream of whores.

We had pround African men resisting nazi occupation
Are you racist of anything that you won't aknowledge it?

I want to see a FPS on the Napoleonic Wars
With bayonet combat, calvalry charges and even infantry formation musket fire, kinda like the Roman formation thing was done in Ryse

There were Africans colonials in the french army but the Nazis killed them all after the surrender. Not before making some propaganda footage though

youtube.com/watch?v=Sr-mhKreJqo

Didn't wh*te French soldiers revolt in WW1 because colonials were entertaining their women away from the trenches?

There's an official Mount & Blade multiplayer expansion featuring these.

I would love to see more Napoleonic wars and maybe an FPS about the Yugoslav wars and the second Congo war, but I understand that such a game would be too controversial for the market.

Never talked about colour mate.
French resistance is worse than Amy Schumer's jokes

No, they "revolted" because French generals were retards using human waves tactics
Colonials were very few and most people back then (both men and women) wanted nothing to do with them

>tfw evil Rommel executed a based negro officer

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_N'Tchoréré

>Yet, Nolan managed to make a revisionist movie depicting Brits as heroes and French as cowards...

You didn't see the film by the looks of it. This was a British film based on very specific circumstances. The French are free to make their own film based on Dunkirk if they so wish.

>show nigs nigging it up
>propaganda

Yeah mate do you consider nature documentaries to be propaganda too?

Stop playing call of duty.

But the French guys were those blockade guys I thought.

Well at least it is better than half life ;)

If you want to play as a Japanese Soldier or German Soldier, there is the first Rising Storm.

Rising Storm grew to be one of my favorites, I live sneaking up on Americans with a Katana.

He's chatting shit, he obviously hasn't seen the film. The Brits were not shown as heroes, it even says as much in the film that it was a colossus military disaster, which is what it was for the Brits. The fact they got so many men across the channel is a miracle. Of course they transported tens of thousands of French troops to England too, who were then repatriated back to France within a few weeks... and surrendered.

He's an autistic runt, he said he was going to start spamming the board about Dunkirk when the first trailer came out and actually did it (the mad man)

God I hate Britain

No one gives a fuck you mentally ill spacker go spam more threads over it.

>and surrendered.

So that's how you pay respect to the men who held back the Germans so your precious BEF could run away?
The war was already lost for France by the time Dunkirk took place, yet France accepted to cover the British escape despite having literally nothing to gain from it

Brits were the ones who benefited from the evacuation, yet the French (who were in great part conscripts, unlike the fleeing professional BEF troops) were the ones who fought to make it possible...and despite that you still manage to be ungrateful and insulting

Retreat to fight another day, to replace those lost professional troops would have taken Britain months if not years. It obviously helped because the British lead D-Day invasion to liberate France worked.

Why does Britain always show up and ruin everything? They're like that annoying kid that comes into a group of friends and asks to play.

>Retreat to fight another day

More like another year
We didn't see British troops in Europe again until Daddy America was there to protect your little ass and do all the job

>he British lead D-Day invasion

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA

Fuck off, nobody likes britain

>french historians

Don't start revising shit just because you surrendered and had your capital taken over m8. Even now you're still seen as cheese eating surrender monkeys.

The Americans were a minority at D-Day and couldn't even provide most of their own landing craft or air equipment. Sorry if you thought Saving Ryan's Privates was a documentary.
Also, not that it matters but you'd think you'd lash out at them given their president had zero patience with the French government and wanted to rule France like occupied Berlin after the war.

Literally no one knows you even took part in D-Day here
Every year we have the same rant on TV and everywhere about honoring our American liberators and all, but nothing about Britain
That's how irrelevant you are

I know we didn't do much in WWII, and we nuked Japan(sorry), but fuck Britain and everything it stands for, they literally did nothing at all. Russia, China and France did more than the Britain.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_history_of_the_United_Kingdom_during_World_War_II

Loser Brits worked for us as slaves, but their work was nothing but useless. They just made a huge mess.
This is why there's no railways between Burma and Thailand.
youtu.be/6BVvaNzKJAw

Maybe not France, but all the other country coted indeed did to more than Britain
Britain was shameful in WW2
It was basically a France that, being protected by the sea, decided to hide on its island after being defeated by Germans in 1940 instead of surrendering like regular France
That's the only difference between the two

Pic related, found this pic on /his/ once
Summurize British military history quite well

>they even suck at being slaves
What a suprise

Tl;Dr

Actually this Brit slave work is (note: not "was") as terrible as you've never imagined.
These 2 countries can't use this railway still now!
Brits are kinda genius to make a long-standing useless mess.

How come you can play as black or white but not Asian or Arab? this is racist

Because retard jews think that only blacks and whites exist