Split

So are you guys ready for the M. Night Shyamalan cinematic universe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ogdhLOwP3s
youtube.com/watch?v=B4krefTqlJg
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck yes. Also it apparently made double its predicted gross at the box office so it might actually break 100 million.

Why the fuck is wikipedia spoiling the fucking plot twist in the goddamn description?

It's not a twist, just fan service

To piss off retards who look up films on wiki before watching them

dear sir/stroke madam
fire!

What is with retards reading the plot section of wikipedia before watching a movie?

It wasn't even in the plot section it was in the description, I only went to check if it's out and got spoiled from the fucking descriptor. Fucking kikes

It wasn't even in the plot section it was in the description, I only went to check if it's out and got spoiled from the fucking descriptor. Fucking kikes

Torrent when?

They needed an even shittier cinematic universe so DC's looks better.

The russian hackers are too busy with leaking Jackie and Sherlock

That ending got me sweating. I was confused at first when I recognized the Unbreakable soundtrack, then awed at how this whole movie basically built up a supervillain for him.

Shyamalan's striking now that the era of capeshit has been running in full force.

>trailers make Split look laughably stupid
>critics are praising it

Was gonna see it either way because of /ourgirl/ but maybe now I'll actually enjoy it.

Watch it in theaters 2bh, it's worth it just for the last scene

No it isn't. The last scene was honestly embarrassing after all the hype. Shit acting from Bruce and terrible dialogue from the waitress.

> literallt three lines
> shit acting

When the music starts playing, paired with shamlamdong's cinematography, your hair will stand.

No it won't.

And yes the three lines are shit. Felt like I was watching a Marvel flick.

Bonus: cunny anya gets raped by a hairy old man, it's like a self-insert for all of us, also tons of teen clevage and thighs

How much of an underageb& are you to have not been anticipating unbreakable's sequel?

Yeah, my hair stood up alright. They punched me in the face and walked out the theatre in embarrasment.

Here. Everything is worthless anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=1ogdhLOwP3s

I'm still laughing at how the lady in the diner pulled that reference out of her ass. The two events seem very unrelated.

Back in 2000? Sure. Not with M Night and Bruce now you fucking idiot.

*everything else

Still mad about m night ruining you infantile cartoon? The reference wasn't meant for manchildren like you

What the fuck are you talking about?

You think M night is shit director because of Avatar and conveniently forget aboit his first three movies.

>FOUR!
>No... FIVE!
>Wait... FIRE!
Glad im not the only one.

What? I never saw Avatar or his adaptation. I hate him for his string of shit movies, including the one in theaters now.

An Unbreakable sequel with him now is going to be terrible as evidenced by that awful credits stinger.

Me thinks thou doth protest too much

Do we know if this was planned or if M Night decided to add this after the movie was already done? It feels really tacked on and lame.

> respected critics declare it a good movie
> autist on an anime imageboard with an irrational hatred for the director thinks his opinion matters

I still don't get this scene. WTF was Glass doing?

>respected critics declare it a good movie
Yeah because RT has never been wrong before.

>autist on an anime imageboard with an irrational hatred for the director thinks his opinion matters
Irrational hatred? He hasn't made a good movie in over a decade and After Earth was one of the worst films I've ever seen. And yeah my opinion matters about as much as yours does.

no one thinks he's a bad director for making a kids film, they think he's a bad director for his other horrible movies

> critics are going to wrongly give him good reviews after a decade of the complete opposite

Maybe no one around you, but the final nail in the coffin was ruining The Last Airbender for the many fans.

Some people can still get enjoyment out of The Happening but I have yet to see a single person anywhere approve of his TLA.

That brown chick was delicious.

Yes

Absolute butterface. Anyyyyya lmaooo got me rock hard though

Literally screamed like a little girl

My friends didn't get it

Oh I thought he had gone to shit long before that.

>The Sixth Sense
Oh wow, that's a nice twist!

>Unbreakable
Shamalamadingdong does it again!

>Signs
Haha, I get it, goddidit, that's neat.

>The Village
WTF, this is a hot pile of garbage.

>Lady in the Water
This is a flick at best.

>Uh-vatar

You're a fucking idiot dude.

Is it bad that I enjoy Shyamalan's garbage flicks immensely? (except Avatar ofc)?

The Happening is fucking bad to the point of being art.

You're a fucking idiot dude.

THEY CALLED ME MR GLASS

>This is a flick at best.

You're being fairly generous here

thats just tepid at best

>youtube.com/watch?v=B4krefTqlJg
Last scene was god tier, man

It's not often I see a scene where Bruce Willis isn't the worst actor in it.

M Night Shyamalan should've directed Star Wars Ep VII

He did well enough directing The Empire Strikes Back.

Me at the theatre.
>cool film
>damn those brown girl is tasty and thicc...mmm i want that shit
>damn son macavoy is great in this
>oh shit nigga that tasty brown girl has a fine ass body. Thanks shymalan.
>mmm white girl is nice and thicc too...take it off baby. Mmm yeah
>psychology shit with some old lady...meh...ok.
>flashback to cute loli.. mmmm
>macavoy going crazy
>cleavage shot to vvitch girl. Nice! My balls need more.
>da fuck he has all these personalities. Cool.
>da fuck he really is a beast with supernatural powers.
>shitty fucking tweest.
>A LITTLE ANNOyed.
>cute loli is molested by i would to her too.
>scary stuff happens
>durp he's superhuman pho realz nig.
>unbreakable music kicks in
>my dick reverts
>i get shivers
>holy fuck shymalamamaa you did it. You tweested the shit out of my ass and balls.
>holy shit im in a diner.
>shit nigga it's bruce willis.
>oh fuck this is unbreakable.
>holy shit nigga my mind was blown.

well split almost reaches that level, although it's not rated R which doesn't help
youtube.com/watch?v=W56p3AZEFPY

you are a faggot

Holy fuck her eyes are far apart

>This reminds me of that crazy guy that they put away in the wheelchair 15 years ago. They gave him a funny name too. What was it???

Holy fucking fan-fiction. M Night is such a fucking hack.

stop making videos and posting on Sup Forums you stuttering autist

Where the fuck these death scenes at? I heard they're pretty fucked up

Unbreakable was pure Capekino
Split was cringey schlock

This sequel will not work

I genuinely enjoy Lady In the Water. Come at me.

Is McAvoy captured at the end or is he on the prowl and gonna get his ass handed to him some time in 2018?

I agree. I enjoyed it before I saw the reviews that were critical of it that made me feel wrong for thinking it was neat. It seemed like a cool movie.

It seemed that the reason people got mad at him for it was that they felt he was getting a big head trying to concoct his own fairy tale to follow through on, but I didn't see a problem with it, since he's the writer. You wouldn't see that breed of backlash if it were a director adapting some fiction book into a movie.

He's at large

On the prowl, we /unbreakable 2/ now. Get fukken hype

I just want more qt pictures.

>The Village
>WTF, this is a hot pile of garbage.
You've proven yourself a pleb, now leave.

>Marvel and DC have shit villains with akmost no build up
>Shamalamadingdong does an origins movie for the fucking villain

pure poetry

It was planned since the beginning. Kevin was actually the villain in the original script of unbreakable. The scene still feels shoed in though could've been better.