Rare flag crash

Sup Forums thinks it's funny to push for the Brexit and then laugh while the UK ecomony burns? Lets see how you fuckers like it as I knock a few billion off the rare flag maket

Other urls found in this thread:

s.4cdn.org/image/country/de.gif
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Faggot

Norfolk Islands

OH NO
THE ECONOMY WHICH ONLY IMPROVES THE LIVES OF THE 1% IS FALLING

WHAT WILL WE DO?
I'LL TWEET SOROS AND LET HIM KNOW THAT HE CAN HAVE MY INCOME IF HE NEEDS IT IN THIS TIME OF NEED

Excusez-moi?

Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands

Just reeks of butthurt...

The economy isn't burning. The stock market is back up, the pound has recovered.

Heres some inflation :)

The entire Brexit sticky had a bunch of rare flags.

The both markets tanked when Brexit happened

i'll just leave this here

It doesn't count unless the owner of the flag posts you retard

FUCK WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU MADMAN

Saint-Pierre and Miquelon

the UK owns you? yikes

No one gives a shit, senpai. People post their rare flags all the time.
It's all about the satisfaction of seeing them in the wild, on your own.

Some people just want to watch the world burn.

just ignore the faggot that is op
He is salty because he was in the stay camp and lost. HE can't handle change, nor does he understand how the european union works. The uk will now grow if the politicians do it right.

FUUUU maybe listening to Sup Forums wasn't such a great idea, let's hope they can do a 2nd Referendum. Also I will never vote for Trump now.

It's all the same when it ends up on your hard drive - new collectors aren't going to be restricted by your saving ethics

mfw there was a congo poster on pol yesterday

u wot m8?

I'm now Artillery4Hillary

The UK is about to break up. Scotland is leaving, followed by Northern Ireland.

Scotland will have the same status as Iceland, an economy integrated into the EU and bound by EU regulation.

There is also talk of an Ireland, NI, and Scottish confederation, thiswill sidestep the need for Scotland to even apply for EU membership. They will automatically join because Ireland is already a member.

No more Union Jack flags on Sup Forums

Idiots.

French Southern and Antarctic Lands

Cameron is destined to go down as the worst PM in UK history. Tony Blair must be sighing with relief. At least he didn't fucking end the country.

I posted your flag, therefore I own you

>Ireland, NI, and Scottish confederation
3 poor leftwing shitholes

nothing of value would be lost

why? because your brain can't handle basic facts? everyone that has some sort of brain power knew that the stock market would collapse the moment Britain would leave. Because share holders are a bunch of hyperactive monkeys that sell their stocks at the first signs of trouble. If they see that Britain can handle its shit than those share holders will buy back their stocks or someone else will.

The uk now can fully focus on trade deals with china and russia. The eu will beg the UK to trade with them within 6 months because they are economically depended on the uk. if the retarded politicians don't create a trade deal with the uk the eu will sink immediately as belgium and the netherlands will go bankrupt in an instant.

Nazi Germany

Enjoy posting with your Union Jack flag, it's not going to be around for much longer.

>nepals flag isnt even a rectangle

literally why is this allowed?

Fuck knows, I don't make the flag rules, I just crash the flag market

you think that southern Ireland will accept north Ireland? if you remove the wall that separates them, they will kill each other. North Ireland ill stay with the uk and scotland will also stay with the uk because 46% voted to leave and 54% voted to stay, but how many of those 54% wants to leave the UK? You need at least 92% of them to vote to leave the uk. That will never happen.

remember this

those arent all the flags

DELETE THIS

Woah! You bastard!

>you think that southern Ireland will accept north Ireland?

In a confederation, yes. This isn't "union".

>North Ireland ill stay with the uk

There is no UK.

>scotland will also stay with the uk because 46% voted to leave and 54%

No, Scots voted to remain in a European country, called the United Kingdom.

You're talking out of your arse - there is no wall separating the North and the Republic of Ireland, there's barely even a border.

A lot of the old hostilities are gone (a generation has moved on), people in the Republic couldn't give a shit about the people in the North (i.e. they don't hate them), it'll be up to the people in the North if they want to be a part of Ireland or a part of the UK... a lack of EU funding will encourage them to be a part of the former.

Who you trying to fool senpai, that is Norway

>tripfag
>rare proxyfag
kys

totaly not proxy (also i already have that flag :( )

>tfw know someone who lived in the Marshall Islands personally, but can never collect its flag

they have the same flag

Beautiful rare Martinique flag, now worth 100mil less

post proof

the madman is actually doing it

>Crashing the rare flag market

You fucking son of a bitch!

Exactly, he just took the Norway flag and named it Svalbard.
Forgery if I have ever seen one

no its not Martinique, they have the french flag

Stop mother fucker you fucking destorying the rare flag marked

Behold, gentlemen, a flag I snagged when Gaddafi was still alive!

>tfw had this on file for seven years

And how do we know the one OP is pushing in the market is the real deal, huh?
He is swindling Norway flags as Svalbard, the nerv on that guy.

I've kind of given up at this stage

>le UK economy crash meme XD

seen that screen like 50 times lol

My bad, must have got the country wrong when saving, fuck knows where its from then.

do you have the original lings senpai?

fuck off Francis you cuck

What's a ling?

It's up 2% from last week. Your "crash" was a burp.

ITT newflaggots unironically believe it would by legit to save the images of flags posted here instead saving rare flags of posters of the countries only

No! All of my investments.

I saved your flag.
Fuck /muh market/ it's more of a hobby then an autism.

peace walls

also stop being salty, you lost nothing valuable, you won your freedom. Now your economy can recover. Or did you have no idea that Europe taxed the shit out of you.

>Rare flag market
>Flag market
>Market
Where the fuck have you been?
There hasn't been a flag market in a year and a half, you've been saving them for nothing.
Fucking Pepe rares are worth more than flags

Anybody wants to trade Turcos for Guam?

Our economy is fine tho?

Truly this is the rarest.

links*
i think I have dyslexia or autism idk
you know, like "de.gif" in s.4cdn.org/image/country/de.gif etc

Spoken like a true rare flag market manipulator - don't believe him people, the pixels are just the same when they're on your harddrive, complete your collections and fuck the market

Nope

Have you been living under a rock? The rare pepe market was completely devalued when the Tumblr/Redit pepe boom happened.

> bottom right corner

A. FUCKING. QUESTION MARK.

Isn't that Andorra?

Why would I? Just put in the country code nigger. Flags are only legit if you have the post number.

If they have a satellite provider or an anonymous proxy it shows up as Andorra

I literally had a dream this morning that I came onto Sup Forums and saw what was basically a "Shiny Vatican", like the normal Holy See flag but the yellow was more of an ornate gold, and when I squinted my eyes I realized it was sparkling and that the keys were actually a treasure chest with encrusted gems. I was so excited that I woke up and decided to post this.

It's the Andorra flag but not Andorra

Another rare flag market manipulator found - we won't believe your lies and delete our collections for inferior Pepe rares

i think you're wrong
which are missing?

>Or did you have no idea that Europe taxed the shit out of you.

We just lost £350 billion as a result of leaving the EU, this is more than we ever paid into Europe over the past 40 years.

Our economy got more out of being in the single market than we ever paid in EU contributions.

>Actually naming them and not keeping their original abbreviations.

Literally ruined their collector value.

>lowercase letters
seems breddy leg1t m8

Dude, shut the fuck up ok?

Look.

Not gonna lie, that's pretty frickin neat. However, it's an inferior png format so I can only give you 25mil for it at most