Tfw women try to understand sports

>tfw women try to understand sports

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LTgyHJta7us
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>women

>tfw libcuck and don't know whether to criticize the black man or admonish the white woman for questioning a black player's knowledge
It's hard when victims have conflict with victims, don't they know it's the white man to blame for all their problems and not one another?

>bleeding once a month

*cringes at your post*
Sup Forumsreddit humour s m h

>when you become the poster-boy of a racist Taiwanese caricature chatroom

Can we all agree that Cam is just a big ole southern boy, trying to navigate this new era of sensitivity? I can agree that he's a very immature person, but the comments claiming he's sexist, disrespects women, are just nonsense.

Any spartans that grew up in the south can relate to Cam. When I heard him say that shit, I laughed, and not once did I think he was being an asshole, or disrespecting that woman. In his mind, it was funny to him because the football culture he grew up with lacked women. This is still very much true down here in many parts of Texas, so I get why he thought a woman talking about routes was funny.

In no way was he suggesting that women are incapable of understanding routes, it was just funny to him because he's probably never heard a woman speak so intelligently on the subject.

I can't support any team that has or has ever had a nigger quarterback

glory hunter

Post clip pls

no sound on this board. it would be pointless.

hilarious..

Cam did literally nothing wrong.

based cam

*kneels*

I'm a biological woman

hahaha

tits or gtfo

haha yes, me and you are just like this giga nigger half retarded athlete!

Unironically yes, anyone who says otherwise is lying, it would be like going on a date with a girl and you tell her about an issue you're having with your car and she starts asking deep questions and trying to diagnose the problem like a mechanic. Certain things are just extremely rare, so even if you've heard it once or twice on TV over the years, it's still super novel when you hear it IRL and amusing. Like wow, it's always guys who are knowledgeable about cars and here's this cute girl who knows her shit about cars. It's amusing. Same with football, when women watch the game it's always them having no clue about the game and asking questions that clearly reflect that (or not paying attention/asking at all) like "what does 3rd down mean", so to have a woman spout knowledge about the game is amusing, because women doing unexpected things is amusing, because men find women amusing, and there's nothing wrong with that.

epic racism bro :DDDD

you're trying too hard

epic dub dubs bro xD

Cam dabbing his way into our hearts

/thread

Sup Forums easily top 5 most virgins per board on Sup Forums

Thine hath spoketh the truth, good sir!

>thread insulting half of the population of Earth
>2 hours up and won't get deleted and the OP banned

>I made a thread saying "mfw Americans try to understand sports" a few days ago and got banned 3 days

>he needs to white knight to pick up solid 7s

lmaoing @ ya life bruh

Black man wins out

>nu-posting
cucks OUT

kek, still haven't learned your lesson I see

>he doesn't know the janitors are amerilards
your own fault la

W O K E KING

I got banned for asking why Yuros call it football if you can use your head

W-watch your hand user uguu so l-lewd

you got banned for making retarded questions

>can't answer why it's not headandfootball

you a mod?

first, you saying "Yuros" when 90% people who play the sport aren't europeans

you are retarded

>That moving of goalposts

This is why you refer to the intersectional progressive stack oppression index. Oppression stocks for blacks are up big time this year so I think Cam will be ok. White Womyn's stock has been down since they voted Trump.

Yuros invented it, puta

yuros invented you're country

>(wink wink)
Gay ass nigga

wrong, we killed them and started it ourselves

>look up Argentinian Independence
>pretty much a 100 percent rip-off of the American Revolution

APOLOGIZE

But those 90% are not relevant

without the french helping you'd still be a colony like canada, australia or new zealand

and if a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his booty

>Argentina
>not relevant
lmao, you live inside a fishbowl?

i'm just saying, france invented the usa

you said you didn't have help from "yuros" which is false

takes one to know one

They were our bitch while we set up their downfall in 1789

Sure, if it is just some random woman on the street. I don't see why it is surprising that a football journalist is asking football related questions

>with your car and she starts asking deep questions and trying to diagnose the problem like a mechanic. Certain things are just extremely rare, so even if you've heard it once or twice on TV over the years, it's still super novel when you hear it IRL and amusing.

that shit is fucking cringe dude, I'd throw a drink on some dumb bitch who tried to play know-it-all on me

FUCK SCAM NEWTON, ROLL FUCKING TIDE

>From the very beginning, Dave Grzyb told everyone who would listen that his daughter was the one to blame for the whole incident. He even made a personal call to coach Nick Saban, vouching for Upshaw's innocence and as a result, Upshaw was not disciplined by the team. Then after this morning's court hearing, according to the Tuscaloosa News, "Gryzb's father shielded her from news cameras at the Tuscaloosa County Courthouse Wednesday morning. He turned around to yell "Roll Tide!" as they left the building."

I live in Charlotte and loathe this motherfucker, but he was right - she asked a stupid fucking question about something she will never understand

that facial hair thing he has is repulsive. It looks like a scab thats half peeled off.

>tfw no virgin daughter to donate for use crimson tide community property

victim mentality at its finest

>mfw woman reporters

Bait

dubs confirms

Fucking love it when they turn on each other.

Libcucks have been trying to erase the provincial culture of the South ever since the Civil War

>tfw will never come home to my plantation house after a long day of tending to my fields and whipping my slaves if they let the cotton rot and down several glasses of sweet tea before going upstairs to have sex with my qt Southern Belle waifu

>the absolute state of the female race

>the state of nfl fags
youtu.be/LTgyHJta7us

>female
>race

I know you have a lot of trannies there, but c'mon.

>tfw woman

this exposes the redditor