Despite Supreme Court Ruling, Obama refusing to change deportation strategy

nation.foxnews.com/2016/06/23/obama-im-still-not-enforcing-immigration-law-no-matter-what-court-says

Obama now refusing to enforce law he disagrees with. Martial Law when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw
billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc
youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI
blog.constitutioncenter.org/2014/11/flaps-over-executive-orders-go-back-to-lincolns-time/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking nigger.

What a fucking tyrant piece of shit. How did this nigger get reelected

Any way to force him to, I wonder?

Only 7 more months of King Nigger

"If you don't vote for him your racist"

Most people shy away from things that will get them that nick name.

OBAMA ADMINISTRATION A LAWLESS WASTELAND AGAIN

this and other breaking news live at 11

Why the fuck is the president in charge of enforcing the law?
Isn't this what the police are for?
The law is there, the supreme court has decided.
Why don't the cops just start deporting people?

Wouldn't the normal procedure be to essentially threaten impeachment since he technically isn't doing his job?

I mean, that won't happen, but isn't that the usual check against this sort of thing?

The executive branch is in charge of enforcing the law. That's how it works.

Cops report to the local executive branch of the government.

Border patrol is now part of homeland security.
Homeland security under control of the whitehouse.

How to get the impeachment process started?

You're right but Obama doesn't give a fuck about the law and the Supreme Court is full of SJW shitskins while our Congress is too busy babysitting toddlers filibustering for gun control

King Nigger likes to think that the job of the executive branch is crafting laws, which is absolute bullshit. I don't seriously think he knows anything about the way the government is supposed to function.

That would be one of the sensible things to have begun doing a long time ago.

Too bad congress is on the take.

Impeachment process will go to the election.
He doesn't give a shit, he thinks he's untouchable now.

His term is over in a few months. We survived 8 years of W, we can survive 8 years of Obama and another 8 years Hillary.

Folks, we're not even going to be here for 8 years of Hillary. We're not going to have a country anymore. It's over. I don't know how many years, but we need to do this, like, now. We can't wait any longer.

>and another 8 years Hillary.

I dont think you guys have that in you. If by some divine prank she does win, she's probably going to be a 1 termer if she doesnt get caught doing highly illegal things within the first 2 months.

>We survived 8 years of W, we can survive 8 years of Obama and another 8 years Hillary.

>Term over in a few months
>Assuming he won't try to enact martial law

The initial rumors of him trying to get martial law going sounded insane, but are becoming more plausible by the day as I see him become more and more tyrannical and upset with practically all branches of government.

I must say, I'm genuinely concerned.

IMPEACH THIS NIGGER RIGHT NOWW!!!!!!!

Military coup to remove him from office.
His approval rating within the service is pathetic.

Coups are messy though. Better if we can work around that.

But if he goes third term I will certainly look the other way and even waive my 3rd amendment rights if any servicemen need some quarter.

I'm down to netflix and chill.

Impeachment is a political process and would take too long. The threat of indictment or contempt of court for officials implementing the illegal policy might have some effect. Hopefully the states are looking into that.

he's not saying he won't apply the law he's saying it's not a priority for him. The law does not give an end date to do your job, unfortunately

SHALL-NOT-BE-INFRING?

>States had to follow the law and allow same sex marriage
>Obama doesn't have to follow the new immigration law

he can't just do as he pleases and choose which laws to enforce and which ones not to.

Yes he can, user. He's King of America. WE PRESIDENTS NOW.

Yeah I'm sure you're much more informed about this than a constitutional law professor turned senator, elected POTUS

That's literally what the legislative branch is for you commie apologist shit.

Don't you fucking dare. My liver couldn't handle a week of that bitch in office.

>martial law tinfoil crap on my Sup Forums

/x/ is that way you imbeciles --->

Obama is a SJW muslim enabling nigger, not a mastermind bent on world domination.

Don't play into the dumb burgers stereotype please.

Arrest him for treason

how the fuck does he get away with it?
>uses executive action to make policies contradicting the bill of rights
>openly talks shit about American citizens and praises muslims
>praises the spirit of illegals, drug smugglers, and MS 13
>ignores the supreme court
>ignores congress
>supports extremist groups within the US (BLM)
>sticks his foot into the next election
I guess being a negroid is the greatest executive privilege of all

Votes are anonymous man.

I can't be racist. I'm not white.

>Obama wants to strip god given, constitutionally protected rights without due process
>knows anything about American law

Pick 1.

In almost all countries the president can veto anything.
Goodbye amnesties are common too. Expect him to release a bunch of prisoners early before he leaves office. Bush and Clinton did.

Obama is nuts.

However, there's a constitutional difference between attempting to grant amnesty and simply neglecting to deport. It is a de facto amnesty but not an official status.

Still, the crazy bastard is just treading water waiting for November anyways.

>8 years of Hillary
FBI and the Intelligence community says hello.

impeachment time motherfuckers.

If Congress wasn't full of faggots and neocons he should have been put on trial for impeachment already

OKIE DOKE

OK, that's nice. But then what? The VP? The Speaker? Blackmail strokelady from behind the scenes for 4 or 8 years?

Total shitshow. If the IC lets it get that far then it's totally incompetent and not worth continuing to pay for.

>constitutional law professor
My sides

this.
Fuck this nigger.

also I hope Trump brings this up

If Paul Ryan had any balls there would be an immediate impeachment

sadly he has none and passed funding for every one of OBama's pro illegal and pro outsourcing policies.

>TRUMP IS HITLER AND YOU SHOULD NEVER VOTE FOR HIM I HATE TRUMP REEEEEEE
>Hillary is also a little bad
t. Paul "I literally cannot stop sucking black cock" Ryan

Obama only obeys Sharia Law.

Romney was worse, flat out told some odd 38% of americans to get fucked in a private conference, and was just a charmless unlikeable slime. It should have been such an easy election for republicans but every candidate they put forward for nomination was either a goofball, a pandering christfag or a massive sleaze. 2012 was a joke of an election.

>Look at all these racists trying to impeach the first black president.
>WE WUZ ALWAYS SLAVES N SHEEIT
>Even more clickbait articles on why the white man has got to keep a brotha down
>BLM starts lynching people
>harder push to sell the crazy white racist republican meme
>Hillary ends up winning due to the shitflinging over the impeachment
naw dawg, just let him run his term out

>Hillary destroys multiple countries due to foreign policy
>Ryan: I support this
>Trump says things that trigger liberals
>Ryan: REEEEEEEEEE

DAY OF RAGE

Why don't we hang traitors?

That's the ideal option during a rocky time. But it's incumbent on our people to hedge things in and make sure things don't get out of control.

>Transparency
>End wars in the middle East
>Equality

He's done nothing but push the globalist agenda like bush did.

Fuck this bastard nigger for being the first black president. That 1-2% of actually smart black people must feel fucking ashamed right now.

Romney was absolute dogshit that was symbolic of the globalism that the left and the neocons represent.

youtube.com/watch?v=reiq4lEvnEw

Ironically people pretend that he and Obama had any differences between them besides the speed with which they destroyed America.

The court was deadlocked, they never declared it unconstitutional

The reaction to the EU referendum and this makes me realize we're approaching African-style rule of law. Morality is defined by the actions of the ruler, and the law is bent to suit his actions.

Deportations and walls will come to you thanks to Justice Clarence Thomas, but only if you respond "Is this nigga Obama serious?" to this post.

>Martial Law when?
US already declared martial law, see "war on terror", "patriot act", detention of US citizens without cause / habeas corpus in case of "suspected terrorist activities", etc.

your "democracy" is literally 3rd-world dictatorship tier viewed from Europe.

>why won't obama change deportation strategy
billionbibles.org/sharia/muslim-brotherhood-project.html and
clarionproject.org/Muslim_Brotherhood_Explanatory_Memorandum#

"Page 7:

“The process of settlement is a ‘Civilization-Jihadist Process’ with all the word means. The Ikhwan [Muslim Brotherhood] must understand that their work in America is a kind of grand jihad in eliminating and destroying the Western civilization from within and ‘sabotaging’ its miserable house by their hands and the hands of the believers…”

“[W]e must possess a mastery of the art of ‘coalitions’, the art of ‘absorption’ and the principles of ‘cooperation.’”
shoebat.com/malik-obama-articles/
shoebat.com/documents/Huma_Brotherhood_Connections_072412.pdf (clintons aide) dats right, secretary of state is lesboing it with a muslim brotherhood muruna operative.. and obama is a muslim brotherhood operative himself. Together they destabilized the middle east and north africa to pave way for jihadis to try to recreate a caliphate. Whilst making sure that EU and US recieves massive amounts of muslim migrants, whilst trying to debase western and christian culture.
Once you understand this, the pieces start to fall into place, those were not mistakes, those were deliberate actions with intent.
youtube.com/watch?v=vKzkuQyexZc 3 minutes in you discover who invented the term islamophobia, you will be shocked to find the answer.

good luck never have privacy again if Hilary is elected.

Is this nigga Obama serious?

IMPEACH THIS NIGGER

Jesus christ, he is literally defying the SUPREME COURT AND CONGRESS NOW. He literally is a dictator.

He is a constitutional lawyer so he knows how best to subvert the Constitution. You don't need a law degree to know that the LEGISLATIVE branch writes LEGISLATION, not the Executive. The Executive EXECUTES the legislation.

His loyalty to al ikhwan is higher than his loyalty to the US constitution it's as simple as that. See this

Italbro, he's saying he won't apply the law. This nigger has a solid pattern of behavior. We have papers, we have whistleblower statements, he is saying he will continue his long-established deliberate under-enforcement.

Gee, I wonder whose fault that is?

Obama is not a man learned in Constitutional Law. He is an affirmative action hire who was allowed to participate in the constitutional faculty as a demonstration of how highly the cultmarx-cucked university regards it.

>viewed from Europe
>the place where people are jailed for mean words
Yeah I know we really don't have a 4th and 5th amendments anymore, but at least we have 1st and 2nd.

Sauce on dat?

>US already declared martial law
this user knows

we are f-u-c-k-e-d. all these things are war on dissenters, not jihadists that are FBI assets.

Never wrote a single law review while head of the Harvard Law Review. He's a Manchurian candidate, no one in his alleged class from Harvard while he was there had heard of him or knew of him before he was elected. I wouldn't be surprised if all of his bona fides are fabricated. Why are his travel and education records STILL sealed?

A few years back Obama sacked a load of generals and admirals due to loyalty concerns.

related youtube.com/watch?v=GqkZBWd6-nI

>The president writes legislation
>Congress signs it
>The president enforces it
>The Supreme Court passes any of the president's legislation that Congress won't pass
>This is how Obama genuinely believes the US government is supposed to work

You're right, Obama's subversion of the Constitution is a case of informed malevolence, not simple ignorance

Shouldn't you be joining the mob with your torch and pitchfork to hang your president for selling your nation's entire sovereign wealth fund (4 ounces of polonium) to the azeris for a bag of heroin and three kazakh whores?

i get the feeling everywhere in the world there is a trend to only make the law apply to certain groups

GET HIM OUT OUT OUT OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Impeach

Gtfo

State politicians tied to Obama and Hillary:
Delaware representative John Carney
Delaware Governor Jack Markell

Jack Markell has been caught in scandals, and since Delaware's Governor position is exempt from FOIA inquiries, it is used to funnel money from corporations to the DNC. Many in Delaware feel he's accepting bribe money from China so they can establish Chinese business fronts in Delaware, the EU to accept "refugees", and possibly money from the Arab Nations to allow free movement of Muslims into the U.S. through Delaware.

Hilarious coming from the land of hate speech laws

Not a shill for Obama, far from it, but this isn't the first time in our history the pres has done such a thing, is it? Does anyone know?

I would really like it to be. Something the cucked and deluded couldn't argue with.

Executive orders usually aren't in contention with Supreme Court ruling directly saying that what the President is doing is unconstitutional.

In fact, this might be the first time it's happened.

This isn't the first time Executive Order has been abused, its the first time a President has decided that both the Congress and the Supreme Court are wrong and that he can just defy them. It was unprecedented when he defied Congress and wrote law with EO in 2012, its double unprecedented that is questioning a Supreme Court ruling. They are called the SUPREME court for a fucking reason.

Which means that the lower court's opinion holds.

Bush and Obama have dramatically altered the executive branch. Homeland Security is actually a gigantic violation of Posse Comitatus hiding in terminology. Signing statements and executive orders happened before but were never a problem because they weren't used to attack our legal system. This is unprecedented, and even if it wasn't, it would still be an outrage demanding a response.

What you're forgetting is that the Supreme Court is made up of old, privileged, okie-doke crackers and therefore they have no say.

blog.constitutioncenter.org/2014/11/flaps-over-executive-orders-go-back-to-lincolns-time/

Here's a nice article on executive orders. And yes this is all correct. This is the first time in history where a President, after being admonished by the Supreme Court (and the Congress is just a bonus at this point) and still continuing to act with executive orders.

This man is setting totalitarian history in the US.

>However, Truman also saw one of his key executive orders invalidated by the Supreme Court in 1952, in a watershed moment for the Court that saw it define presidential powers in relation to Congress. The Court ruled in Youngstown Sheet and Tube Co. v. Sawyer that an executive order putting steel mills during the Korean War under federal control during a strike was invalid.

Obongo is the first black president, that's literally it. Back then before SJW got uppity the term racist was scary. Now it means nothing.

It's our duty to petition for his impeachment then m8s.

ONE BRANCH OF GOVERNMENT IS ALL WE NEED

WE MUST PRUNE THE JUDICIAL AND CONGRESSIONAL BRANCHES

THIS IS THE PATH FROM PRESIDENT TRUMP TO EMPEROR TRUMP !!!

TRUMP FOR EMPEROR 2016!!!

I can't believe I'm saying this, but depending on how the next year or two goes if Trump doesn't win I might be moving to bongland

Looks like I might have to start learning English

Great point fellow shil...user. #IamWithHer

But it's not. Obama murdered Scalia and so half of it is people Obama agrees with or personally put there himself. Obama is so ineffective that he cannot even work with his own team.