>Mfw based Leto will never get an actual chance due to Ayers fuck up

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/822948443110842369/photo/1
youtube.com/watch?v=-6abltUcric
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

source is his twitter

>twitter.com/DavidAyerMovies/status/822948443110842369/photo/1

I hope he apologized to Snyder for fucking up the momentum

He's obviously doing this so people will think "oh, he admits he fucked up and will do better next time", so they go see Gotham City Sirens and Suicide Squad 2

>Snyder
>Momentum

This, desu. No mention of how DC at one point was considering like 9 different cuts of the movie and ended up with the hippest one made by a fucking trailer house. Makes sense Ayer doesn't want to Josh Trank his career, but this does feel like damage control rather than coming out clean.

pretty much but sirens should be able to sell itself, 3 sexy ladies doing anti hero things is cakewalk marketing.

Did that trailer house really get a cut? I always thought this was people taking the piss because WB/DC was so bad at making mass appeal movies.

Why would Suicide Squad be used to fight Joker?

He's talking shit.

>one of the worst movies on 2016 and one of the worst capeshit movies of all time
>I know it's a controversial film
Fuck off Ayer, maybe you shouldn't have dropped out of highschool like a fucking bum.

And all the things he said that he should do better are the things people mostly complain about

Pure pandering

>Waller original tried to use the Joker to do something for her
>He did his usual Joker thing and is now off the leash and causing massive issues for Waller
>she assembles the Suicide Squad to try and clean up her mess

Um. Lol

Or just remake the animated suicide squad

Maybe if the entire ad campaign wasn't based on MOM'S GONNA FREAK, then people would have been fine with limited Joker scenes.

People expected a Joker movie.

Or she could just let Batman and the rest of them deal with the Joker.
Also:
>implying more Joker would have made the movie better
What we saw from him was just terrible.

>and the World got introduced into some very cool characters

Issue with letting Bats deal with Joker is he would just spill the beans to Bats about Waller, she needs the SS to clean up her mess quietly without Batman getting a wiff of it.
Not saying more Joker would make it better, just answering the question of how they could make him the main villain of the SS.

>tried to make something different
>copies deadpool and makes it shit
bravo

>believing the Joker
Batman may be mad in the Snyder universe but he isn't this mad. Or that good of a detective.

And Diablo just walks in and captures him.

It doesn't work. Joker is not a metahuman or a lovecraftian horror. He's a gangster,

>drop out of high school, paint houses for a living
>direct multi-million dollar movies
how did that happen

>SS

Who gives a fuck, Suicide Squad is ready good and Gotham City Sirens will be GOAT.

>Gotham City Sirens will be GOAT.
probably canceled.

>a..at least it's not vanilla

keep being delusional. Even vanilla movies have their standard of quality and SS was far below par on every aspect.

>cats is bored again

Harley prints money, it'd be stupid to cancel.
I can see if WW and Flash flopping, but Harley will turn profit.

>Suicide Squad is ready good

I'm very curious how Affleck is gonna get out of the hole Ayer dug for him with Suicide Squad and soon Gotham City Sirens.

Affleck is pretty much fucked.

I think Suicide Squad is one of the worst capeshit movies of all time but I'm glad you got to feel so good about

Kek bravo Synder

You fucking idiot, joker wouldn't be a physical threat dipshit. You like Ayer have no creativity. It's what he sets in motion that require stopping. Not him just sitting in a building himself.

It was terrible because of how they used him. Piss off

Zemo nor Lex were metahumans. Power level fags are the worst. Assault on arkham proved it best. Just takes a good script and idea. Joker could have easily been the main villain

Quads confirmed for SS 2

Man of Steel 8/10
BvS 9/10
Suicide Squad 3/10

harley is a shit character
no depth, just crazy slut

Selina and Pamela are magnitudes better

can we have a sirens movie without harley, or just not at all?

did you watch the movie?

The first act is literally just the original movie, recut into a series of shitty music videos.

He's a smart man. A more grounded story would have saved this movie. SS shouldn't be dealing with magic-level threats. They should be taking down kingpins and overthrowing governments. Black ops shit.

Suicide Squad shouldn't be fighting lovecraftian horrors. That's stupid. It's Baseballbat-girl and Boomerang-lad.

They should be facing smaller threats. Also they shouldn't be facing obvious villians. Otherwise why not just get good guys to do it. The villians should be a morally grey as the heroes. Perhaps they have some good points to what they're doing, but Waller doesn't care.

I didn't know he was a high school drop out.

>specifically apologize for things that people complained about most
>shifting the blame away from the studio, no mention of forced reshoots, executive meddling or handing the final cut over to a fucking trailer farm
>pl-please forgive me and watch GSS and SS2

>why would Suicide Squad be used to fight the most dangerous non-supernatural terrorist in the DC universe?

Superman snatches the president. Better climb some buildings. What a fucking dumb concept

It works when the writing makes sense.

youtube.com/watch?v=-6abltUcric

Easy plot could have been sending in SS to assassinate head of state of some foreign country. Or steal something from some hot conflict area. Really drive home the fact nobody would care if the SS would die and no extra foot soldiers to tag along.

Wouldn't they just need Deadshot alone to kill the joker?

No.

The Joker is one of the most dangerous villians in the DC universe. Baman can barely manage to capture him.

Yeah but Deadshot can just bounce a bullet off a plate and kill him easily.

is joker immune to bullets?

he's only alive because Batman refuses to kill him

except Snyder-verse Batman has absolutely no problem with killing, so he's only alive because of shitty writing

sure

>3 sexy ladies doing anti hero things is cakewalk marketing
You're fooling no one Zach

He did make a pack of great movies before SS. I seriously believe his version was better than final cut.

I'm sure they'll fuck it up somehow.

>he's only alive because Batman refuses to kill him

Plenty of people have tried to kill him. They always fail.

Why would Joker put himself into a situation where he could get shot by Deadshot? Use your brain.

Fuck you, that movie was pure actionkino except for future train scene

>Why would Joker put himself into a situation where he could get shot by Deadshot?

so joker is never going on the streets ever again?

When Joker killed Robin, Batman had Joker dead to rights and he only punched his teeth out

Joker is alive because of shitty writing.

He wants to keep his job, friend.

Remember the F4antastic chimpout?

yeah, but how retarded do you have to be to call this heartfelt?

Normies eat that shit up.

What the fuck is an "SS note"?

Sounds like a Nazi memo to me

Yes and the studio learned their lesson and shitcanned any sequel which is already more common sense than DC ever had

the studio interference did the movie no favors either