[British Intensifies]

Americans, you will always be our friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9571522/Soldier-who-led-Afghanistan-bayonet-charge-into-hail-of-bullets-honoured.html
youtube.com/watch?v=uCDPsA9wrCc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beautiful o.p

clearly they've never met little parasites like her...

we love you to dad.

US/UK bro-tier status is the hottest new meme! Get it while it's hot boys, these memes are fresh!

Won't lie I've touched my balls to one of her vids, even if she's a chubby slag

Brits had the most recent bayonet charge as well. Absolutely bad ass.

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/afghanistan/9571522/Soldier-who-led-Afghanistan-bayonet-charge-into-hail-of-bullets-honoured.html

we love our bongs always have.

meh all she's good for apart from bitching bout muuuuuuh mental health and we're xenophobes.
I mean personally I love those guys...

Fake as fuck. Probably made up by the millennial fag who wrote the post.
The spetsnaz didn't even exist during WW2.

> mfw UK is fucking its shit up over Europe and America will probably bail us out behind the scenes

could the soldier possibly have written it well after ww2? you must have assumed he wrote it in the trenches. stop being jealous and go donsomething productive like poison some muslims with your fish.

Friend of mine had an uncle, long since dead now, who was at D Day and had a number of associations with British forces. His comment to us one night at dinner: "For a bunch of queers, they sure fought great in the war!"

His attempts to make us laugh aside, he had nothing but respect for the Brits.

>implying the American is talking about WW2

youtube.com/watch?v=uCDPsA9wrCc

"This way you prats!"

>there

>american calling british food bad
kek

WAKE UP YOU PILLOCK

He's obviously talking about WW2. Why else would he use the Russians as an example? The US were enemies with the Soviets for 45 years, and they've never been allies since WW2.

>stop being jealous
Grow up. I hate clichèd hyperbole like that. There's nothing wrong with one country praising another, but this is so incredibly cheesy, stereotypical and blatantly fake that it makes me want to vomit. You might as well have the Brits run into battle with tea and crumpets.

>pack instead of bag or ruck or kit
>charge their rifle
>considers spetznaz basis for comparison

maybe written by a chairforce faggot who has never deployed or a kid who plays ARMA.

You should pass a law that exiles traitors to some uninhabited territory of yours and leave them to rot.

No TV. No Internet. No anything. Just give them some starter supplies and let them survive on their own.

>He's obviously talking about WW2.

Can you link me to a source that shows the use of "wanker" in WW2? I didn't know it was in use back then.

Aren't bayonets just a meme?