Fucking polish bitch

fucking polish bitch

Julia ty kurwo. Wracaj do domu.
t. babcia z dziadkiem

>someone has a different political view
>HURR why do you hate me you xenophobic racist

Is this conscious propaganda or do liberals actually believe what they say?

It's narcissism, she thinks 17 million odd people actually thought about her when they voted

>I would never call myself English, or neither would I ever want to.

that and even if they left the EU they would've let them in anyway.

its not like more than everyone wants HER or her parents gone, they want the shit-teir welfare niggers gone, the ones that dont contribute to society.

>I would never call myself English, or neither would I ever want to.

NOW THEY HAVE TO FEEL SORRY FOR HER!

>I'm not English and will never be
>but your country is my country
>posted from Barcelona

>my English is better than some natives
>payed

comes from all angles
> le cam ho
> sjw
> mental health
> stupid titles
> never done a proper days work

lel traitors from within

Felt bad until the 'I don't consider myself english or neither would i want to'

>i will never call myself English, but this is MY country
>an entire post filled with ad-hominems, slippery slopes and rambling directed towards emotions

Classic female insanity.

-sche...
-schtsche...
-sztsche...
-skrtch----

how do you pronounce her family name?

1 post by this ID :^)

???
she's a fucking white girl, this has nothing to do with her

how the fuck do you even pronounce that last name? even poo in loos have easier pronunciation

>I would never call myself English
>this is MY country
Think the lady is a bit confused

This

I'm actually glad she doesn't "consider herself English" (because genetically she's Polish, with Polish/slavic haplogroups).
I'm so fucking tired of the "muh assimilation" meme.
It's that mindset that lead to us letting in millions of shitskins.
Honestly, I don't want the Poles to go: they're a hell of a lot better than the Romanian/Bulagarian gypsies, the Maghrebi-Arabs, the Pakis, Bengalis, blacks and Indians.
BUT, if we want to get rid of those groups too, then the Poles have to go (otherwise it'll be called "racist").
On the bright side, this will be good for Poland, because all of the younger-educated Poles who left will be coming back.

White people are their own worst enemies. Us niggers always stick together no matter what and that is why we will always be strong. The day white people learn to do that is the day every other race is royally fucked. I'm glad race traitors like that will continue to exist and increase in number.

I'm Linda JEWChowitz, I AM TRUE ARYAN; GOYM

I guess it would be something like Se-ze-ko-witz

>I would never call myself English, or neither would I ever want to
>but this is MY country

What did she mean by this?

>I saw this country as my safe place and now I worry about my university fees rising, not being able to get a job, a house and starting a family here
If she's only just now worrying about these things then she is obviously an ignorant fucking fool. She is a perfect example of why it's a good thing that millennials didn't decide the vote. I'm a millennial so I've talked to enough people my age to know how disturbingly ignorant and brainwashed so many are. Thank fucking God old people had some sense.

Niggers and muslims

>Us niggers always stick together
If this was true your countries wouldn't be such shitholes. You do whatever benefits you. Appealing to white guilt for gibsmedat is not 'standing together'.

Lives in Maidstone, Kent
From Mogilno

On her fb :/

polish annexation of british toilets soon

>I would never call myself English, or neither would I ever want to
You have to go back

>diaspora scum
What else did you expect

We voted to leave the EU not to bring back the 4th reich.

This bitch is acting like she's going to be deported tomorrow.

> live in country
> refuse to assimilate
> bitch about locals wanting their nation back

Uwutm8?

>payed

I lived and did all this stuff here. Got education friends, good job.

I would never call my self British, our would I want to. You British girl.

>educating the younger British generation

Cleaning a toilet honestly isn't that hard.

Her English is the bestest! Didnt you read her post?

>I would never call myself English, or neither would I ever want to, but this is MY country

What did this kurwa mean by this?

I have never once seen a Slav with good Engrish. Why can none of them speak it without sounding like retards?

being British is so last century. She wants to be cool but her parents want let her.

*won't. I have three degrees in engrish.

Yeah, that's kind of why we want you dead.

I honestly do not get her point?

Is there one at all? She can change nationality if she wishes to stay.

But, the bit about worrying to find a job or afford a house = this is because of mass immigration, maybe she should have voted Leave

I love how this dumb bitch posted on holiday in Barcelona.. a privilege I'm sure she was given by living in the UK... ungrateful slav slut.

>but this is MY country

Why are these people always oblivious to the reasons people dislike them?

>Meat & Pudding Laddy!

What I have found interesting over the last few hours is watching my own political views shifting massively in response to the result. I suppose a sudden shift in your personal identity will do that.

Since WWII Britain has questioned itself over its place in the world, and it feels like this vote has finally had us announce an answer. Britain, it seems, is to be isolationist, no longer a player in global geopolitical affairs, and we will likely see our global interconnectedness, wealth and status decline significantly. We have decided to be a small nation.

With that in mind, there are a number of issues on which my position has dramatically reversed. Scottish independence, for example. I used to be opposed, but now I support it enthusiastically. Good for the Scots if they manage it. I envy them. The same goes for Irish reunification. It doesn't matter if the UK diminishes to just England and Wales, because we no longer aspire to greatness.

Similarly my support for the UK maintaining a nuclear arsenal and high military spending in general has plummeted. What's the point? We're no longer interested in international influence. We should cut the military significantly, save the money and spend it on investing in infrastructure. God knows the economy is going to need it. And to be honest I wouldn't much care if the UK were taken over by a foreign invader anyway. They can't do much worse than we have.

If this all sounds consistently liberal, it's not. The referendum was won for Leave by the working class and I hold them responsible for robbing me of many of my most valuable rights and for what it's going to do to the country. My sympathy and solidarity has evaporated overnight. I used to be an enthusiastic supporter of the welfare state funded by high taxation, but fuck em. Privatise the NHS, cut benefits.

>but this is MY country

Yeah, you have to go back.

>mfw liberals exaggerate things to fearmonger others into following them

I'm British and Polish, brexit was a beautiful sadness to me. That girl is a retard btw.

>"I would never call myself British nor would I want to"

And that is why you need to go back.

She could be British, but never English, really

Poles are mostly based but there's always a few SJWs of the ones born in the UK.

>I would never call me British, but this is MY country.
Then you're a fucking invader, you dumb bitch. You moved somewhere and claimed ownership.

Shchehovitch.

Now try this:
Grzegorz Brzęczyszczykiewicz

O co tu chodzi? Źle, kurwa? Z tego co wiem to trzy tysiące funtów trzeba zapłacić żeby zostać, ale mógłby ktoś potwierdzić. A jak nie ma, to trudno - większość ludzi nie ma. A w Polsce mieszkała by sobie wygodnie w bloku, i uczyła dzieciaków angielskiego bez tego typowego akcentu. Lepiej chyba uczyć polskie dzieci, a nie 'uchodźców', nie?

I blame her father desu. All these SJW bitches are the products of bad fathers or single mothers.

Blame western culture and an attraction to IS fighters.

this

also if you're native you don't need to master your own language. you're fucking native and live and breath the fucking language.

Hiows Jersey doing lad? I hear its rough tides.

>this is were
>were

and this dumb bitch is going to be a teacher?

>zczczczvzczszczszczcszyszczrzrzczrszsz

What did you mean by this?

Kek

Polish people are truly the most based posters on Sup Forums

she had to go back

to Auschwitz

>80% of people identifying as English voted leave
>30% of people identifying as British voted leave
Says it all really

Why are second/third generation always worse than first?

Is it some entitlement thing? Middle-class Indian girls are the worst in this respect.

Muh heritage + they can ride on the fact that their parents had it hard

i thought brits loved poles because they were "white"

what happened? first that poster calling poles "vermin", now this?

Shu'h- ch(rest of word)
It's a variant of Sch, which Germans pronounce as sh and which Dutch pronounce as sKH. Russians represent it as a square W with a little tail.

So her name is "sh-chek-o-vich."

People needed to leave the poles alone. They aren't hurting anybody. It's the sandniggers you stupid Limey counts should be after

These kinds of views are the reason why there should be no democratic voting rights. People simply don't understand how politics work and how countries and nations operate. People will always feel uneasy about mass immigration, and will not pay attention to single people, but will always generalize

Also Julia get the fuck back to Poland, otherwise you will get slain by the angry British there

"What is the point? [She has it] bad, kurwa? As far as i know you gotta pay three thousand pounds to stay, but somebody could confirm. But if she hasn't got [the money], too bad - most people don't. In Poland she would be comfortably living in an apartament and teaching kids english without that typical accent. It's better to teach polish kids than "refugees", isn't it?"

"Julia, you whore. Come back home.
t. Grandparents"

Why don't slavshits kill themselves?

Don't slav(e)s wake up in the morning with an urgent desire to end their life.

Mysteries of Life man, far out...

>Why don't slavshits kill themselves?
Because there's too many turkroaches to stomp out.

Cheers, lost track of the thread there.

LoL. They use young girls to corrupt your mind. They seek only money for thy false teachings.

in left for dead i did the most damage to the Witch.

>England is MY country

#notallwhitepeople
I voted leave on the basis of sticking it to the fucking establishment, and with the understanding that our current ethnic minorities wouldn't be going anywhere.
I quite like the Poles. Very hardworking. Very friendly, unless you look at their women for too long.

But evidently I'm a racist. Such is the progressive mindset. Your opponents are all morally inferior and -wrong-

>It's funny how hatred towards others is the only thing that can unite a nation.

Yeah, the Islamic hate towards the West is what led to a thankfully intelligent 52% of your country to get the fuck out of Europe.

>safe space

Do Pollacks literally just press random keys when naming their kids?

Greh-gor Bray-chis-zick-e-witch?

You don't choose your child's surname like you would a name, you know?

fuck off you japs eye.
britan has dumped the EU and have new ties witht he US, India , CHina and australia.
Nigger we are choosing the winners over the losers.

It's not the first name that's been randomly generated, last names are always really fucking ridiculous
My last name is worse than hers.

>last names are always really fucking ridiculous
Not in Iceland.

I meant polish last names are.

Everyone's someone's son there, it's nice and simple. Poles mainly have -ki ending for males and -ka for women.

>cam whore
>ashamed to live in a [England I suppose]
>not ashamed to fuck her ass with a 5 foot long dildo in front of thousands of strangers

it's copypasta mate

The fuck does that have anything to do with racism?

Let the babies cry.

She thinks brexiters would deport everyone who hasn't been in UK for ten generations.

What a bitch, good thing that we export such fucking idiots away from our country :^)
And of course it had to be a woman to post this, not even suprised.

Schtschechowitsch.

>Don't slav(e)s wake up in the morning with an urgent desire to end their life.
But we do...

just kidding

you're the only slavs we like

worthy rival, proud people.

We'll gladly die beside you vs. Russia.

>Engrish

M8.............

>Barcelona, Katalonia, Hiszpania
WTF? That is mighty disrespectful.
Anyway I went to school in Scotland and got my university degree from England. I have nothing but good words and sentiments for the UK. This bitch is crazy.