>what's your favorite movie user?
>the good the bad the ugly
>let's watch it together! XD I wanna get to know you better
>ten minutes into it she's bored
>I don't even know what's going on
>end up having sex instead
>tfw I just wanted to watch the movie
Why are women such plebs?

why do women say "let's watch a movie" when they really just want to fuck? why can't they say, "hey, let's fuck" and then when it's over, i can go watch my kino with my full attention?

>Showing to a woman a film where the only two female characters with speaking roles are a whore that gets bitch slapped and the wife of an unimportant merchant man

At least you had sex, mate

you can't watch kino with females, OP, you know that, they're total plebs.

Conglaturations on losing your v card

>falling for the female meme
No, thanks.

I have never met a woman who can just sit back and enjoy films.

This. Women are rubbish.

because they don't want to be perceived as sluts, what's so hard to understand about that?

why should that matter? I watched beaches and steel magnolias without having a problem

>thinking she actually wants to watch a movie when she asks you for a movie
>not being able to watch the movie between position changes

First Netflix and chill, OP?

Women don't care about films. They use it as an excuse to get you alone and get you naked.

My gf at least tries but yeah this is basically what always happens.

My ex gf actually wanted to watch like 4 films in A row when all I wanted to do was fuck her

Shed never initiate sex either, I always had to sit through her shitty pretentious tumble tier movies and then try to basically coerce her into fucking afterwards

Dumb cunt desu

>hey internet friends i have acceptably middlebrow taste in movies and had sex tee hee

fuck off

>OP finds a woman
>she is a pleb
>OP doesn't realize that he is probably a pleb in ways that bother her too
>OP goes his own way and thinks himself the victor

>its a compromise bro!
t. undersexed numale

Devilish!

Every decent social interaction with anyone is a compromise you bitch

I started watching the new Willy Wonka with my ex once while we were both high on edibles and it was one of the most miserable experiences of my life

Such a terrible fucking movie and I just kept thinking how dumb she was for liking it. It put me in such a bad mood

MGTOW shit is simple narcissism, coupled with an unwillingness to do the actually pretty tiring and sometimes difficult effort of finding a suitable mate. Don't over-glorify it.

>being this mad somebody else gets pussy
Sad!

My gf watches all the movies I like and even makes me watch some stuff that isn't total garbage. Sorry lads. Even if she did want to turn it off and fuck, I would have the final say.

>calls others plebs
>favorite movie is the good, the bad, and the ugly

You haven't met my mother

You haven't met my mother either

But I would like to

When are you going to introduce me to your mother?

Why is it when my gf wants to watch a movie we just watch it? Did I do something wrong?

I never said it was the greatest movie ever made. Fucking retard

>gf
Fucking normies

She likes kino, can you handle it like this guy ?

He calls everyone a pleb

sounds like he's got some major insecurity issues

The exact opposite of this happened to me
>Find out she's into movies
>Ask her what he favorite movie is
>"400 blows"
>Apparently she's a next level partician
>Scoffs Scorcese, Spielberg and Hitchcock in favor of exclusively arthouse directors like Trufant, Heneke and fucking Oshima
>Never wants to go to a theater
>If she doesn't see a Janus Films she already thinks its shit
>End up not enjoying anything with her
And I never got to the sex

>the good the bad the ugly is my sister's favorite film
>she's also redpilled
based

you got plebzoned

top cuck

I'd rather be a cuck (despite having a loyal cockhungry gf who calls me daddy) than be you.

For you, maybe. I showed her Taxi Driver and Die Hard and she liked them both.

>tfw incel

Everyone was incel until they weren't. Just have a good attitude about it.

>redpilled women
Do they actually exist?
The mere thought make me hard.

I try to be myself seriously

souce on the painting?

Few and far between in north america, but you can get lucky. I snagged a qt fresh off the boat russian and culturally they're very nice partners.

Get your physical appearance presentable and just have a good time with people, people enjoy people who have fun. At the end of the day making that one move at the right time is the hard bit but it's everything.

Just this weekend my gf and me got drunk and watched The Hunt for the Wilderpeople, Little Voice, Amelie and Whiplash, back to back and we didn't fugg.

Am I doing something wrong?

The Prayer Against Temptation.
Gustave Surand (1860-1937)

thanks bro its great

She was probably still filled with Tyrones cum.

user, I don't have friends
But I'm going to get a haircut to look more presentable before applying at Walmart
cya

A friend of mine told me she had never seen pulp fiction, so we start watching pulp fiction and the girl stops paying attention at the most fucking crucial parts.
She'd just start texting or wander off whenver something was about to happen

>Missed the briefcase part
>missed bruce willis finding the gun in his apartment
>missed the fucking "Imma go medieval on your ass" part

why watch the movie?

Generally, women only pay attention to wes Anderson movies and then feel like they were cultured due to his unique style

When I watch movies with my gf I finish them. When we want to have sex, we have sex. What's the point of putting on a movie if you're just gonna have sex?

Tim Burton can get their attention too. I guess it's those "quirky" movies

My Korean gf and I watched Oldboy without any distractions.

broke up with 2 of my gf because of this

first was trying to watch Collateral. She had to keep pausing it to go into the other room and then half way through wanted to fuck so after I hate fucked her I broke up with her

Next my underage gf had never seen Princess Bride so I had to show her

>put movie on
>gf starts acting like kid in the movie thinking this is lame
>try to tell her by the end off the movie she will like this shit just like Savage in the film
>still complains
>end up hate fucking her and never speaking to her again

Just watch movies alone or your best bro

Why cant I be gay and suck dick while discussing kino?

>be with new gf
>new gf
>gf

LMAOing at your life

Plebs dont like The Good the Bad and the Ugly

Plebs are people who like capeshit, Harry Potter, Star Wars (but not the old ones) and either generic rom-coms, generic shit action (Jason Statham movies) or generic thrillers.

We cant all be conoisseurs like you, user.

>watching a movie with grill in bed you were actually interested in seeing
wew lad

they want an excuse duh. plus it probably strokes their ego they can distract you from something with their pussy.

Nah she's just getting sexually satisfied elsewhere. Source:me. I'm the bull cucking you