Let's let Maynard waste our talent on boring and drawn out 10 minute songs for a whole album because his mom died...

>Let's let Maynard waste our talent on boring and drawn out 10 minute songs for a whole album because his mom died, even though he'd rather make dogshit puscifer records anyway

Attached: tool.jpg (1000x1000, 566K)

THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED WHILE WAITING FOR THE NEXT TOOL ALBUM THAT IS "COMING SOONER THAN LATER":

>Twitter
>iPhone
>The rise and fall of Justin Bieber
>The First Black US President
>The First Retarded US President
>Two entire gaming console generations
>The ENTIRE Marvel Cinematic Universe
>TV Shows like Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Game Of Thrones
>"EDM"
>trap music
>Independent album features from every member of Tool
>Every Death Grips release (including yet to be released)

>the FIRST retarded president

Yikes.

2 out of 11 songs are about his mom calm down faggot. The boys are in the studio now so new album is close anyways.

soyboy detected

Don't forget.
>A Perfect Circle announce their first studio album in fourteen (14) years
>Tool x Death Grips collab confirmed

I don't think a soyboy would think that Obama is a retarded ape.

he could have made those two points a single sentence since theyre about the same guy right?

THINGS THAT HAVE HAPPENED WHILE WAITING FOR THE NEXT TOOL ALBUM:

>I grew out of giving a shit about Tool

>sprawling epic
>"boring and drawn out"
What's wrong with you

>>The First Retarded US President
I think you mean Second user

Nah, FDR is the first retarded president, but Obama is in first place for most retarded president

Youre either a brainlet Sup Forums tard or youre 6 years old

Either way, enjoy being a virgin the rest of your life

if you think the most retarded president is anyone but Andrew Jackson, then you need to be less dumb before you die of dumb

Tool is shit

I dont know why people shit themselves for this softrock drone fest

>social security act
>not the single most Venezuelan thing to happen in the history of the USA

Have fun being forced to pay into something you'll never be able cash out.

ITT triggered soyboys

I didnt like Regan ether.
The album was okay but 'fucking fourteen years and now they go make another album?'

>implying it could possibly be worse than the sedition act or some rabid mongoloid getting in gun fights for no reason while in office

Eric meme, friend.

Andrew Jackson
Ronald Reagan
George W Bush

Literally a trio of the most retarded creatures to lead this joke of a country

i'll admit the sedition act was pants-on-head retarded.

Replace Reagan with James Buchanan and this is spot on.

Buchanan actually prevented the civil war from happening during his tenure
Lincoln ignored the supreme court and invaded the south killing millions in the process

Obama is bottom tier, abysmal foreign policy made the world a more dangerous place. Produced the worst economic recovery in world history even when the fed was giving money away for free at 0% interest rates. I would Bush above him for the fact we had some years of good economic growth, but again shit foreign policy from 2 presidents back to back created the migrant crisis which will probably forever doom western civilization

Bush is not better than Obama by anyone's standards

What is it with you queers' hard-on for tool? fuck off and die like your favorite closet gay singer

Bush only redeeming quality was substantial economic growth for about 5 good years. Obama's term had no redeeming quality