Jew Thread 3.0

Hi goyim
Ask a jew anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0
jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Candidly-Speaking-The-two-faces-of-the-New-Israel-Fund
youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you rig the Brexit vote?

SPRAYING SWASTIKAS
ON WINDOWS THAT THEY OWN

hey op

what stocks should I invest in schlomo

why are you pushing interracial couples as trendy?

Financial advice pls.

THE GOYIM KNOW

1. Do you believe in hate speech laws?

2. Do you hate dogs?

3. Do you hate whites

4. Do you like Trump

5. Do you like anti-semites who like Jews?

Hey Shmuel, have you seen this doc called
"Defamation" ? Made by an Israeli. If so, thoughts?
youtube.com/watch?v=2FDxQgTDsf0

So why is Israel pushing so hard to send refugees into the remaining European Jews? It's pretty clear the US has overthrown Khadaffi and Saddam Hussein in order to destabilize the Middle East as a whole and push migrants into the West.

reasonable question
no
the limeys finally caught some sense and did it on their own, hopefully the americans follow suit and vote trump in november (otherwise they'll be forever seen as bigger cucks than UK)

how is that a question you fagass niggerilla frog lusting cheese slab

Opinion about diaspora Jews?

>you fagass niggerilla frog lusting cheese slab

lol

>everyday I shitpost on Sup Forums
ftfy

Bumping with white women

Could you explain to me how you lot would personally benefit from some random black guy dating a random white girl? I've tried asking Sup Forums and simply been met with grunts of "muh white genocide" and "hi shlomo! xD", so despite their conviction, they have been unable to provide a clear answer. Perhaps you could?

Same happens when I ask why you would ever promote tolerance of Islam, when Muslims and Jews despise each other. The only answer I get is "b-because ISIS have never attacked Israel! There's your proof!" but seeing as how these people are very obviously unaware that Israel has one of the most powerful militaries in the world who would easily stomp ISIS if provoked, it doesn't count as a valid answer.

why the fuck can't you just kill all those shitcoloured muslims that occupy your land ? how hard it is ?

How does it feel that your first ever blowjob was given to you by an aged rabbi few days after birth?

what is your final solution for the muslims?

How does one effectively rake in enough shekels to live a life of leisure?

Why do you think God chose the jews as his chosen people?

Like did God, being a perfect and omnipotent being, think like "These ugly, inbred, dishonest and disloyal rodents are the perfect match for the world I'm creating, while also being just the perfect match for my image".
I'm not antisemetic. I'm just curious what YHWH was thinking about that and if the Torah can offer an explanation.

hi user

I'm a zionist, not a globalist jew
I think ethnicities should only breed with each other if they belong to the same tier of civic and cultural achievements or mean IQ and the like

amazon dropshipping
easiet money you'll ever get for slacking online, though you'll have to do it for 6 months at least before getting returns

no idea dude, I'm an economist, not a finances or investment advisor

no
hell no
fuck no
of course I like trump, why else would we stage an islamic attack on gay hispanics in the middle of a toss up state?
and not sure what that means, exactly

no, Imma see later

ok dude, here is what you do
you take a nice 50 cal mg, place it all over the EU's borders, and shoot every syrian rapefugee that runs along until they stop coming
the last thing I need is more sand niggers turning europe more anti-israeli, hence being happy with brexit

How's Israe,l chaim? Is it fun for a goy tourist?

Thanks for the reply

I was just wondering if you like anti-semites who like Jews. Anti-semites are people who are prejudice against Jews and a lot of people here are prejudiced in a way here they believe Jews are really smart and good with money.

most are leftist cuck dickheads
though I guess they're wizening up since aliyah rates from France and the like are rising
guess the sand niggers moving in are scaring them out

okay, let me be perfectly clear on this
>blacks and arabs should ONLY mix with blacks and arabs, or other low IQ groups like amazon tribes or aussie abos
>first world whites should only to breed with first world whites, eastern european whites, jews, hispanics and SE asians in this exact order

>economically sanction israel to pander to muslims
>rush global backlash every time Israel attemps to fire at hamas
>''Why aren't those jews killing those arabs faster??"

was born in russia
was circumcised at a hospital at the ripe age of 5 by surgeon, no bloodsucky mohel

wait until they implode, IE Syria or Yemen
once the planet stops taking them in as rapefugees until they stop being relevant

or at least be seen as relevant, because they weren't that since they started existing

dropshipping dude, you can make 15K a month without leaving your house if done right

I'm a deist, not a practicing jew
IE God exists, probably, but doesn't give a shit about what we do unless we destroy the universe or something

Why do you torture the Palestinians so much?

smells
like an opportunity

1. Do you believe in the Shoahcaust
2. Israeli girls hnnnnnnngggg

Have you ever had sex? and how does it feel being 30% off?

how is that anti semitic?
jews ARE smart and devious, which makes them good with money (and grabbing the money of other people, sadly), no point in arguing statisic facts

depends on what you like dude
Israel has one good feature to it, we have a massive array of different climate zones and types of land in a very small area
IE you could get from a ski resort in snowy mount Hermon up north and then go on a desert camel ride down south in the same day, maybe 1-2 hours apart

What's the Jews` stance on non-religious people?

Is goyim really the plural of goy ? If so we really cannot say goys or goyims ? :(

is the holohaux propoganda?

ffs man
look at Sweden, France and the UK
look at rape statistics and hood violence
look at civic demands of sharia law and shit
do I really need to explain how hard it is to live around arabs? and how easy it is for those shits to get out of hand?

well to me it's factual, not belief
feel free to deny it though, israelis don't believe in thought police

circimcision joke? reallly dude? fucking really?

Why is Israeli, Lebanese, Egyptian, Syrian, Iraqi, Kurdish, etc. food all literally the same?

I guess you are waiting for your jewish wife to cuck you since jews have no ability to pick up chicks without flashing the green.

What will happen to the muslims in Europe? Any plans for this?

Will you let the west fall?

What will the west look like in 50/100 years according to the chosen ones?

all jews are evil scum

Can you envision a future where the US doesn't provide unconditional support and you are left stranded in a sea of muslims that want to wipe your state off the map?

is the rumour that you bite the ends of your infant childrens cocks off then greedily suck at the delicious child blood based in fact?

We don't

ffs man, 60% of israeli jews are completely secular, myself included
a fuckton are atheists too, we're not some sharia crazed sand nigs

well the short answer is yes, only goyim is the correct plural
goy by itself literally means nation, singular
technically speaking the jews are a goy themselves, as Abraham was promised his progeny would become a ''great and numerous goy''
-im is always the plural suffix of male nouns, and goy is a male noun
IE Tsar'fat is France, tsar'fati is singular frenchman, tsar'fatim is plural frenchmen, etc

well I know some old women that survived the camps, and I don't think they've been lying about it

If a white jewish woman fucks with a brown arabic jew is it looked down upon?

What do you thin of my flag? Is it to your liking?

Is there any way to calm down your incredible hate of the Nordic people before it is too late for us?

WHY.

>you will never say ever again Wassup ma goys without feeling like a complete grammar retard

same reason all food across the US is almost the same dude
one region tends to have similar traits

israeli jews aren't the ones that sent them there dude, so we can't decide what YOU will do with them
and we can't afford to let the west fall because on strict technical terms Israel is part of it. we need european trade as well as european and american research universities to trade information
if the arabs turns Europe islamic, it cuts all ties with us and may even become hostile on a strategic level, and we won't likely survive that. so if you die, we die too
deal with your situation accordinly and vote for Wilders or leaving EU on the Out For A Strolland any the upcoming referendum please

yup, sadly

why do you steal their land?

Can I shit in your mouth?
ur thread is shit

Do you have many non jewish friends?
How do you befriend a jew?

Ask him about this.

heh
you have no idea what's going on and who's doing it, have you

jpost.com/Opinion/Columnists/Candidly-Speaking-The-two-faces-of-the-New-Israel-Fund

>Recently, yet another bombshell discrediting this organization was revealed by Wikileaks. A confidential cable quoted a conversation between officials at the Tel Aviv US embassy and NIF associate director Hedva Radanovitz, who until last year controlled the NIF distribution of grants to 350 NGOs totaling $18 million per annum. She told embassy personnel that “she believed that in 100 years, Israel would be majority Arab and that the disappearance of the Jewish state would not be the tragedy that Israelis fear since it would become more democratic.”

we're trying to fight with this multicuturalist cancer too

brown arabic JEW? then no
otherwise there's a serious insult for women in israel, ''mizdayenet im aravim'', meaning ''fucking with arabs''

that's bullshit and to a degree even you know it.
I like everything about norse people aside from the fact they've become cucks in the last 1100 years :(

the thumbnail thing? too small man

>yup, sadly

What the fuck

It's supposed to be an icon.

>you have no idea what's going on and who's doing it, have you

I do. It's jews. You are a retard.

It's a beautiful religion user

Ask a dude who live in a "No-go-zone" anything!

בטוח תל אביבי דגנרט
לך תזדיין בתחת עם החברים הכושים שלך בתחנה מרכזית יא מוצץ נוטלה

You evict every single fucking arab or black in Sweden to containment camps in Iceland, put the whore in pic in a prison cell with some of them, and stop being such a cuck on international matters
if there's one thing israelis hate its a surrendery submissive cuckold, especially one who has the 6'4 genetic potential to snap arab necks like twigs - which is exactly what russians do, and we like them

חחח מדבר הזונת צומי
אין לך מה לעשות חוץ מלשבת פה לעשות חרא ט'רדים? מה זה מס 3 כבר?
בטח באסה להיות חסר חברים

sounds awfully hard for one person to do, but I'll do my best

that's like saying ''It's done by people, you retard"

marxist jews are a cancer that devours nationalities by definition of marxism, and this includes jewish nationalism, IE zionism
if you think I support race mixing and sending arabs to Europe then you're even more fucking retarded than the cucks that think it's an actual good idea

Explain literally everything, how bad is it, where, and whether munitions are held at mosques
maybe unit 8200 will make use of it when we finally send IDF expedtionaries to bail your pale white ass

>Recently, yet another bombshell discrediting this organization was revealed by Wikileaks. A confidential cable quoted a conversation between officials at the Tel Aviv US embassy and NIF associate director Hedva Radanovitz, who until last year controlled the NIF distribution of grants to 350 NGOs totaling $18 million per annum. She told embassy personnel that “she believed that in 100 years, Israel would be majority Arab and that the disappearance of the Jewish state would not be the tragedy that Israelis fear since it would become more democratic.”

Which explains why the Elite Jews are flooding Europe with Muslims. They're trying to scare the European Jews into moving to Israel.

1 more question, why does the largely jewish owned media push for multiculturalism?

Not as bad as you think, the inner cities have bigger problem right now, most people came here in the 90s and they're alright, the people who burn cars and throw rocks are mostly the "gangster mob" and the new kids.

Other than my outdoor furniture got stolen and a threat, I've never actually had any problem with it, the rent is 200$ so I'm fine.

The inner cities has the biggest problem with refuuges and beggars, my friend saw a guy get stabbed with a fucking screwdriver.

Yeah that's what I was talking about. It seems the oligarchs want to bring the jews who hate zionism back to Israel and begin a largely pro Zionist movement again after some generations of indoctrination like they've done with the west.

ding ding ding
and we have winner, finally you figured it out.
I'm all for having more jews here, but if there too many muslims in Europe, it becomes economically barren and we starve too. it has to stop, but the europeans aren't doing anything

or at least so I thought, until brexit. if Trump wins now, we might all have a fighting chance in the long run

because they aren't israelis and thus live as a minority
it's beneficial for them to create more minorities, because then they could claim minorities should have more rights and political sway
that's exactly what zionism is supposed to prevent, by creating jews that live in their own country instead of in someone's else's. but democrat voting american jews are simply too lazy to be zionists and move here

>Are the women to your liking Abdullah?

>the last thing I need is more sand niggers turning europe more anti-israeli, hence being happy with brexit
Kinda late in the game for that. Told the story a million times here on Sup Forums. Went to a small school of 250 kids/young adults around 135 were of islamic belief or "simular". When operation protective edge happenes everyone came with turkish and palestinian flag shouting patrotic songs and death to israel but we got a day off which was nice to be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=isRnEx4HIzQ

do you ever think that everything the Abrahamic peoples and Atheists do is just pissing God off and you'll all be annihilated any day now?

JIDF busy tonight.

Did some counter-terrorism training with IDF guys before this tour, they are some tough sons-of-bitches.

Thanks for fap material in Trashcanistan, greatest ally

>hispanics

Nope, I have however slept with 2 black chicks.

would you rather be rammed by a car or knifed to death ?

>israeli jews aren't the ones that sent them there dude
We could argue about that one. Not talking about tinfoil Sup Forums explanation. The EU and its parliament represents all nations within the EU (Welp no shit), the bigger the population a country has the more seats it has hence more influence. Since Germany is by far the biggest country in the EU by population plus the ongoing broken german mentality and the compellent motion to help everything and everyone the EU will maintain its liberal immigration policies. And how ironic, the jews and israel play a big role for the germans and how they should feel about themselves so we turn via muslim influence to an anti israel sentiment

Then it should be extremely ironic to know that those israeli jews would much prefer you kicking arab refugees out
the nazis are water under the bridge now. I worry about the future more and eurabia doesn't bode well for it

>there's one thing israelis hate its a surrendery submissive cuckold, especially one who has the 6'4 genetic potential to snap arab necks like twigs - which is exactly what russians do, and we like them
>which is exactly what russians do, and we like them
Holy shit, this is so based

But why are so many officers of the IDF revolting against "new nazi coalation in israel with liebermann"?

Reactionaries
Doesn't it strike you ass odd that despite these supposed numerous officers, Liberman becomes minister of security anyway?

Not htat it really matters, the man is all bark. He's basically a louder version of Bibi, right wing rhetoric for popularity but next to no politics to follow up on it

>Then it should be extremely ironic to know that those israeli jews would much prefer you kicking arab refugees out
Realistically spoke this won´t happen-atleast not in the near future. While the israeli jews are really important for us it´s the thing about the international jewish community. Especially american jews are very hard on us and the relation between our countries or germany and the jews of israeli isn´t so normalized like you said "water under the bridge". Around five years back during the Iran crisis when the west was discussing a invasion of Iran alot of israeli newspapers pressured us to kill all ties to Iran because - you know Nazi-. It ended with the continuation of the Iranian relationships and you getting free ships (3 corvettes if I´m not mistaking).

I don´t want you to suck my or german cock but to stop the islamization you have to understand the mentality of the nations you once called your worst enemy. Like Merkel said in late 2015:"We have a historcial duty and we will continue to fulfill this duty"

>Doesn't it strike you ass odd that despite these supposed numerous officers, Liberman becomes minister of security anyway?
Touché, but it was so amplified by israeli newspapers so I thought there was something bigger behind it.

>Not htat it really matters, the man is all bark. He's basically a louder version of Bibi, right wing rhetoric for popularity but next to no politics to follow up on it
So no action for the new F35´s?

what do you think of this video?

can jews have their own state and be happy with just that and not try to subvert the rest of the world via 'unconnected' diaspora your government gives citizenship to?

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video