Chad music: 6ix9ine, NBA Youngboy, Future, The Beatles, 21 Savage, Post Malone, Lil Uzi Vert, Migos, A$AP Rocky/Ferg

Chad music: 6ix9ine, NBA Youngboy, Future, The Beatles, 21 Savage, Post Malone, Lil Uzi Vert, Migos, A$AP Rocky/Ferg

Virgin music: Neutral Soy Hotel, Soyford and Sons, Soy Demarco, Soy Grips, Kanye Westrogen, Soyish Gambino, Soygaze of any sort

Do you agree?

Attached: glitterbitch.jpg (900x1200, 118K)

mumford and sons is chad folk

Uzi is 100% soy m8

what did he mean by this?

Attached: person-with-poison-drink-stock-picture-1635599.jpg (1300x1392, 335K)

Chad: Embraces all music that's good, regardless of popularity level

Soy: Intentionally contrarian, insecure, pretends to like shitty indie bands and gay Korean music for homos and 12 year old girls

The Weeknd is gay, but his music is still chad music

soy "folk": elliott smith, sufjan steves, joanna newsom, tim buckley, vashiti bunyan

Don’t forget The 197Soy, Arctic Cumkies, and Gay Impala

>I actually don’t mind these bands lol

Attached: D09110A3-4726-4908-9C21-6E9DC7E1E32D.png (750x1334, 645K)

What about Cat Stevens?

>Vashiti Bunyan
>Soy
t.

Attached: 63d.gif (800x371, 183K)

>putting Neutral Soy Hotel and Soyford and Sons in the same category

nice b8

>Arctic Cumkies

Attached: 1521126814074.jpg (640x640, 73K)

What about the bootyKillers, the Slurping Cumkins, Drag Queens of Leon, Green Gay, the Rainbow Stripes, and Penix?

beatles are soy

They got so much pussy and the Sup Forums virgins hate them, they must be chad. The Soy Boys on the other hand, are soy. Couldn't make it past 1966.

Where does Nirvana fit in all this?

Chad. Foo Fighters are soy, though.

>slurping cumkins

Attached: 0D7F5CCB-5FB9-4877-8401-A4D2508C0C49.png (1186x1008, 734K)

So what exactly makes something soy then? Less mainstream popularity? Also, is it soy to like these bands?

other way around, bucko

If you like it, it's soy.
That's how this works. Just like cuck last week, and Industry Plant the week before that.

No, and no.

>Nirvana
>not soy
Kurt Fagbain messages on his songs were pro-abortion, pro-homos, and anti-God, etc. He was the proto soyboy.

Being alt-right is very soy

Nickelback is essential Chad, even the singer is named Chad. There is a reason why it was (((memed))) into being bad.

yup.

Chads are confident and do what they need to do to live a fulfilling life, Soys look for boogiemen to blame their lack of success on and look down on people to feel better about being virgins with poor social skills.

So liberals?

This, but unironically.

>patrician vs pleb, a dichotomy that at least tried to be about quality
>soy vs chad, chad music is shitty, as I learned from spending no time around people I would call chads and instead projecting onto them pathetically, soy is a repackaging of cuck, which was a repackaging of numale, which was a repackaging of hipster, which was a repackaging of twee, itself a repacking of things going back to the 60s and probably earlier

The truest of chads are left leaning but not stereotypical tumblr SJW types.

Yeah but chad music is shitty

>The truest of chads are left leaning
[citation needed]

Just about to ask for the statistics to back this claim, good to know some people still care about journalistic integrity

the truest of chads just go with whatever is popular and generally stick to movements that feign caring because they're sociopaths trying to hide it. the most obvious true chads appeared in the 80s

>the journalistic integrity of the chad meme's real world statistics
You people are mental.

Yes, but they are never too polarizing

It's better than Soy Music

Nuh uh

Is Scritti Politti chad or soy?

Cuck was 2 years ago gramps

>ALL MY FRIENDS R DEAD
>PUSH ME TO THE EDGE
who's the real soylad now?
sage

qtip

at least he had friends

It's shit.

>Uzi
>Chad

Excuse me

ATCQ is soy

>rap music
>indie music
>implying they're not both soy
Here, this'll put some hair on your chest.

Attached: cover.jpg (1000x1000, 510K)

Metal can go either way

bump