ITT: Characters who deserve their own spin off movie

ITT: Characters who deserve their own spin off movie.

ice cream maker guy

or chair

Goddamn prisoner of Azkaban is truly a great film

DULLEST

I am here for the pasta.

This fucker.

I'd love to see a spin off with young Gangsters trying to make it big but failing miserably because mob life is dying.

Not necessarily Jackie Jr specifically but those sort of characters from the Sopranos, guys who will literally never make it in the mob no matter how hard they try going against guys who were bred to be criminals.

Could feature the breakdown of the traditional Sicilian/Italian mafia tradition and it's replacement with negro and mexican culture and the protags trying to make it as gangsters whilst feeling drawn to acting like spics or niggers.

This bastard.

Reminder autism is real and not being able to find a partner is a disability

This character and many other things are what helped create /d/eviant art

Maybe Marge does deserve a spin off. Being a bland concept who ballooned and rose for some reason is pretty much what happened for Rowling's idea for one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Who is he?
And why?

Nice job forgetting the image you washed up loser. You're slipping.

I'm not the same guy who normally posts it (if it is one guy), I just wanted to be involved

Anyway, it's

>old books = good
>popular books = bad

>Great Gatsby in top tier
i still don't understand why this was done in the first place

>Atlus Shrugged with all those books written by Commies and proto Commies
Why?

>with all those books written by Commies and proto Commies

????

was he even in the film?

Newt Scamander. You know, the guy who wrote one of Harry's textbooks.