How do I get this kid to stop haunting my Youtube recommended videos...

how do I get this kid to stop haunting my Youtube recommended videos? I feel like I've been cursed because I clicked on one Mac Demarco song

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 138K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6vbPQNMUXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

delete your history and stop using youtube to listen to music

Attached: gusd.png (1262x762, 1.39M)

You can’t. I just wanted to learn to play viceroy on the guitar one day, and there he was. That smug hoodie, his beady eyes— they haunt me. You are cursed now, I’m sorry

Youtube recs generic garbage when you listen to generic garbage

It won’t work, don’t you see?! He will always be there, mocking you. Heed my words, coward: run while you can, he will be here soon

there must be some kind of money exchanged for this stuff right?

there's no way it's just "the algorithm"

youtube.com/watch?v=Q6vbPQNMUXc

Then you would think it would only be big name artists appearing there. I think it's the sheer power of retarded hipsters

It means that the youtube algorithm has determined you're a part of his target audience. The solution is to listen to better music

how do i escape

Attached: grug.jpg (800x450, 41K)

watched the vide o after seeing it constantly spamed on Sup Forums it's kind cute but not my taste.

it is money stuff. Anything with a vevo tag is sponsored.

only gus dapperton's on vevo
boy pablo is on an indie and clairo is self released

>clairo is self released
top kek.

why would you click on a mac demarco song

So you judge music without listening to it?

delet your youtube history

This is an example of when youtube's algorithm gets a little fucked up. Like 99% of his views are from the recommended tab. It's a good song tho desu

Can anybody ID his guitar?

You can't. It's part of Russian psyops

Attached: youtube.png (947x602, 1020K)

do you think there is some hidden trick that can fuck with youtubes algorithms or did they just bribe youtube to do it?

youtube literally hires music tastemakers. this isnt secret. no different then how a&r reps used to work for labels. that being said, the music industry is shady. that will never change

looks like vox mark iii to me

you all not very bright
you can just click the three little dots and click not interested