Can someone please explain Sup Forums's obsession with her?

Can someone please explain Sup Forums's obsession with her?

Attached: Clairo.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VTqRW_7zxYo
youtube.com/watch?v=OoaAMY5EEBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you mean the 3 shills obsession?

that pretty little mouth needs to be shut up with a cock

This is a GRIMES board, not a smelly skank board

It's shills, user. Don't make it worse by posting about it yourself.

Attached: Now That's Indie!.png (3688x1566, 3.21M)

Damn. Was just reading the comment section to her new music video. Even the normies are destroying her holy shit, kinda feel bad for her now

she's a girl
that's literally it

viral marketing

someone post the picture of her ass, it's for music investigation purposes.

literally like 2 shills
she has industry connections

they were too obvious with the shilling
the new video was so high budget glossy and contrived and it had all the hallmarks of some 50 year old marketing exec trying to market to the "hip" "ironic" "woke" generation z

press 1 if clairo is trap, press 2 if clairo is not trap

industry plant

I thought this was a meme but I actually looked up the cheetos video and holy fuck it's corny.

these, a few faggots spam her threads but I'd like to see her fucked senseless

wrong there’s a fanbase here for her

nah but I hope she looks even sluttier in the next video

seemed to be going alright to me until the obligatory properly diverse group of (disaffected) teens *vomit*

dude even actual tumblr girls on the youtube comments see through the blatant marketing

Tumblr girls are smarter than you think you incels.

they’re as smart as you

Clario marketing team fuck off, you blew it just sit back until the contract ends and start looking for another client.

That makes no sense

when did incel start becoming a meme word?
it's basically just "lol u dont get laid so ur mad" which might be true for some people, but not on so much on Sup Forums

We did it lads. We crashed her """"""""" career""""""""""", so proud right now.

checked

Attached: Jay-Z-Featured.jpg (300x232, 12K)

Attached: 1521048134350.png (500x334, 217K)

then get off Sup Forums sheesh

>I'd like to see her fucked senseless
Please stop. I can't take cuckolding becoming reality

Attached: 1521014209126.jpg (400x400, 18K)

Kys it happens daily

I don't even know why. The video isn't bad on any level it's just a god damn random aesthetic video displaying an artist without any meaning just like tons of other video yet she's getting blasted for it. And no I'm not a Clairo fag

Also the recommended videos holy fuck which one of you is paying for this??

Attached: clairo.png (1313x594, 1.16M)

the song kinda sucks big balls too

faggotry, same as with grimes

He ripped off Cafune
youtu.be/VTqRW_7zxYo

>That makes no sense
Ever heard of hair metal bands from the 80's? Payola? Of course no one wants to know about the things, so, why would you care? What he's described has been happening for decades.

>The video isn't bad on any level it's just a god damn random aesthetic video displaying an artist without any meaning just like tons of other video yet she's getting blasted for it
All hit songs must on some level be meaningless. That's exactly why it continues to work. When teenagers whom this is marketed towards are seeing through it, you haven't done a good job. Rinse and repeat, just as how it happened in the 80's with the hair metal bands.

>Can someone please explain Sup Forums's obsession with her?
she's a coalburner and for some reason Sup Forums loves coalburners

Attached: clairo.jpg (959x1280, 174K)

lol i know Le Smol Bean Bedroom Popper and Let Soft Grunge 1975 Fan but whos that faggot in the middle

what obsession? there's no real interest in clairo. you confused her with the other claire - claire "grimes" boucher.

Attached: cb.jpg (488x500, 27K)

White women are the absolute worst people on earth, but damn.

wtf is wrong with you? white women are the most beautiful in the world (in general).

.. more?

>Brian Eno (lyrics)
>recommended for (you)
>already played
my man

The medium is the message. Even if this music was at a level higher than 4/10, the medium is that you're a thirsty beta who thinks she's the most wonderful beautiful woman you've ever seen. It's the same reason people watch shoeonhead.

Attached: 5a1e244c57276.png (684x881, 596K)

>It's the same reason people watch shoeonhead.
huh?

Shoeonhead serves to be funny usually though.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoaAMY5EEBI

Just think about it for a split second dude. Even though she can say constantly that feminism is cancer, the medium is that you’re a thirsty orbiter who thinks she’s the prettiest woman you’ve ever seen. You don’t respect her accomplishments. Every woman can be something of a thot once in a while, and there are plenty of things you can criticize Lauren Southern for, but she can be commended for actually going out and doing shit despite the presence of beta orbiters. Shoeonhead is nothing but beta orbiters.

Shoe made one or two mildly amusing videos back when she was a nobody. After she officially became part of the "Skeptic" community she went to shit and now only thirsty betas and women watch her.

she's the wet dream of all the 18 year old virgins who think that if she lived near them, she would date them (date them, not as in fuck them).
She just spews banal pop shit that nothing more than shallow and all the lonely virgins here eat it up hook line and sinker.
yes, I mad.

Gus Dapperton, he unironically makes the best music out of all of them

We are talking about CLAIRO here, not Claire "Grimes it's ugly so I could date her" Boucher

Are you fucking absolutely kidding me with this shit? 500+ people will pay $20 to listen to someone monotonously drone their diary writings over a drum machine and some elevator music chords? Who the fuck are these boring asshats with too much disposable income?

Trust fund kids. Upper middle class faggots. Tumblr users.

what did he mean by this?

Attached: whitetoids.png (908x583, 981K)

I see two jews and a latino there. Not white.

wtf is wrong with YOU? Let niggers believe white women are ugly.

I DON'T KNOW IF THERE IS 39 RETARDS THAT ANSWERS SERIOUSLY TO THESE SHILL THREADS OR 39 SHILLS???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Attached: bait4ee.gif (300x252, 2.87M)

Nobody gives a fuck about her.

shill

I saged, you didn't. That means you're more likely to be the shill.

How pink are her areolas?

I really hate this "lol I'm bored and depressed. I'm gonna make elevator music that glorifies my apathy and mindless consumerism lmao" trend that's happening in lo-fi right now. People forget that back in the 80s and 90s lo-fi was made by passionate, musically adventurous artists who didn't have access to better recording equipment. Lou Barlow, Robert Pollard, Jeff Mangum, and the other major lo-fi artists of that period weren't lazy narcissists.

Attached: the goose disdain for plebs.png (441x636, 390K)

By being in this thread and contribute you are by definition a shill
shill

What does that make you?

He is the uber shill.

The guy who identifies the shilling. It's about time someone called out the OP's and the newfags who are responsing to these shill bait threads

You're making the same mistake as all these autistic fags when you speak about "lo-fi" like it's a genre. Having the luxury to create a "lo-fi aesthetic" is something new to the music industry; it's intentional, and not the same thing as some inspired artist reaching for the Tascam out of necessity in 1991.

She's so unappealing in every way.

Well, the modern "lo-fi asethetic" is shit. It's laziness and hedonism that doesn't experiment. It's boring music for boring people who think their lack of personality is cool.

Her body isn't bad but I fully agree that everything else about her is unappealing.

It was $50

And it was a Tyler show they were there to see, she was just one of 4 or 5 openers

The real takeaway here is that Tyler has a big deal with Converse and Clairo’s dad has connections with Converse just like he has business partners in The Fader which gave Claire her first real media interview

Clairo sounds to much like AirHo

so, you're talking about a hack and not a real talent like grimes, waifufag?

Is this really her ass?

Totally agreed but it doesn't look like it's going anywhere soon. Musicians/people that actually enjoy music are going to have to adapt.

Literally whom?

clairo, shes a rich teen who got famous cause her dad has industry connections. most of her music is just straight up homeshake rip off

And a bunch of faggots still eat this shit up?

Post good lo-fi albums

Attached: Sherry.jpg (700x700, 50K)

>clairo, shes a rich teen who got famous cause her dad has industry connections. most of her music is just straight up homeshake rip off

Is it me or is authenticity truly dead? In almost any entertainment medium?

Attached: Sebadoh III.jpg (500x500, 50K)

maybe you shouldn't look for "authenticity" amongst trendy teenage bullshit like everything mentioned in this thread

Attached: MI0001419069.jpg (400x274, 15K)

Beautiful image.

None of us are obsessed with her it's her marketers trying to make it seem like we are

Actually if someone is or isn't authentic it really isn't that big of a deal it only becomes an issue when it's painfully obvious and obnoxious. The fact that her father has basically paid for her career leaves a bad taste in people's mouth. Like her getting her first show with Tyler the Creator and then suddenly ending up on a festival bill with greats like st. Vincent and others it's out of place and obvious that she was put there for other reasons

Because she looks and acts like a 16 year old girl