Truly a great show so far, although why is Tom Hardy so obsessed with fucking his sister...

Truly a great show so far, although why is Tom Hardy so obsessed with fucking his sister? He hasn't even seen her for a long time.

Shes an incredible fuck

Half sister, they chickened out.

you think his mom already had her before she married his dad? a full blooded indian?

Because he's kinky. He reveals that he fucked a dude in episode 3.

He didn't fuck him though. The dude said that it was torture to be so close to him yet not getting any dick.

i thought he said it was torture because he wanted romance but Hardy just gave him dick. Hardy said something like "we had a good time [fucking]" or something.

I think you heard what you wanted to user

Hardy says "we shared a bed", literally. Back then people would share beds when it was cold.

that pretty much implies that they fucked.

no it doesn't

ur dum

Not him, but it could be, as the actress is half American (white mother), half Chilean (mestizo or European+Native American father).

Which passes for a half-Indian/Native American much more than Big Guy's looks.

No it doesn't, don't get me wrong boys in cadetships like that often fucked but it's straight up said they didn't fuck.

Also children often slept multiples to a bed because it was more convenient and cheaper.

It really doesn't. Do you believe all the band members in 3 Dogs Night were into beastiality?

Well why would have been torture for him to be so close to Hardy if he indeed had sex with him. Tom Hardy also said that he thought that they were only brothers in arms and nothing more.

He's a Randy dandy for his sister.
Also the boy he paid for was his son.
Also this show is fucking great.

Kek

So is her husband going to go crazy, when he finds out she already has a kid?

He already said he's get hard at the thought of Tom Hardy fucking his wife so maybe he's just a cuck.

Why is Bane so rude to this guy? He saved his family home from devastation and burglars for years and he didn't even recieve a thank.

Shall I bring the pistol sir?

user i want you to become the wicked creature beneath me as i have murderous sex with your body

>Well why would have been torture for him to be so close to Hardy if he indeed had sex with him.
Maybe his dick overstretched his ass?

Do you guys know nothing about history?

He's all about that old time religion where the husband is responsible for disciplining his wife the implication of the statement is they have rough sex as 'punishment' for the sin she committed.
He was taunting hardy about how he gets to have kinky sex with his sister.

Also its impossible to be a cuck if
Hardy and his sister banged when they were kids well before the husband knew her. Jesus Christ people.

Lads could it be this series is the beginning of incest acceptance?

Could we do for incest what has been done for gays, transgenders, and other degenerates?

Well sure, but I'm just already assuming that Hardy is gonna fuck his sister again and cuck that guy.

>it's impossible to be cucked by someone if you had sex with them once

What did you mean by this?

what do you mean all european plays back then were all about cucking and incest

From this thread we can easily say burgers have the most faggiest culture in the world.

This is a British show.

I just enjoy watching Hardy death stare people with bad teeth

Is incest a joy or a tragedy ?

I like his banter.
>You have two hours to vacate or I will feed you the testicles of twelve men and boil your trotters.

>Threatening to brutalise and kill a prostitute in Georgian London like she would ever be missed
>Banter

I'm pretty sure he meant it.

>i'd rather you work with me than against me
>doing what?
>necessary evil

>Hardy writes this show

wut show dis be

Taboo

>Banter can't be completely serious

soon senpai

Tom Hardy Grunts At Brits - The Series

Big guy kino