Dear Brit/pol/

Dear Brit/pol/

I gotchu senpai.

How is the rest of Sup Forums supporting the UK after Brexit?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/06/24/how-much-further-can-the-pound-fall/
madeinbritainltd.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

by fasting until sun down

By still fighting the good fight on the front lines. That's how.

thanks bros :3

Bought this shit.

Top lads.

If you can drink 4 pints without getting drunk you get a special stool with your name on

The 1st time I drank one of those I thought there was a damn bug in the can.

Bought a thousand dollars worth of Pounds Sterling. Man, I'm going to make so much money once the panic ends and the BNP stabilizes.

4 pints? That's it? Do you realize half of our college students can drink an entire case of beer and then drive home?

May Kek bless you, Ameribros.

We're meming Trump into the Whitehouse next.

That's for after whiskey. They only sold it in that amount

Isn't the pound back up to the amount before Brexit panic already?

I am enjoying some beers while celebrating the great victory.

Bought a 4 pack of that at Publix one time

Overpriced desu

This, I can do a 12 pack, my brother can literally do a case.

Cheers OP.

I'll buy a pack of Bud later, or any other American beer I see

Not hard when you drink bud light

Thanks Satan

I bought some hobgoblin singles.
4 bucks a pop, oww

Well no shit, it was taxed by the EU

It's just called America now It was $6 here

That heals 12 HP mate use it wisely.

Bud light and the beer in the OP are less than a percent by volume different

If you come across any of this I'd highly recommend it, lovely stuff.

Anyone who talks shit about American beer is a twat.

I was at a work convention and a booth had this on draft. Very good

Try their Torpedo IPA (has some pine to it) and their hefeweizen.

blogs.wsj.com/moneybeat/2016/06/24/how-much-further-can-the-pound-fall/

Lad, that's made by Coors or some shite like that.

Nothing yet OP... To my shame, didn't think of it untill I saw your post. But just to fuck with fear mongers I shall, at least for now, pick the British made product in all my shopping, whenever the option is there.

Drinking Lagavulin to celebrate the mighty UK. Godspeed.

I'll get some """""""biscuits"""""""" from the international isle and order some Yorkshire tea off of Amazon

Isn't that owned by diageo of Spain?

Drinking Real English Cider in JD Wetherspoon (pic very much related, an entire magazine and beermats shilling for leave)

Fish and chips shop here. Letting other leafs enjoy Dads favourites.
>how can american pop even compete?

>Irn Bru

Do the Welsh have an equivalent national drink? Never buying Irn Bru again desu

>Never buying Irn Bru again

Poofter

>t. assblasted scot yurocuck

kek

I'd import some honeys midford cider if those faggots would ship outside England

are you in burta

i bought some of that shit a weekend or two ago when the england match was on and it tasted like shit. europeans call our beer watery, boddingtons tastes like bitter water

It's probably the cheap stuff to them

The left is already scheming to sabotage brexit to try and prevent the spread. Here is a list of British made products. I'm sure many more can be found through a quick Google search.

madeinbritainltd.com

Would it be horribly tacky to buy or wear one of those Union Jack shirts? Is it even okay for a non-Brit to wear them?

Good stuff

Boddingtons isn't that strong

Bass is made by Anheuser Busch

It is. They had a good advertising campaign in the 90s but it isn't really proper beer.

>tfw store was out of boddingtons
>tfw had to get drunk on local beer instead

Exactly. It seems like each country gets garbage imports in terms of food and drink. Especially for us here in the US.

Reposting this. The Jammie Dodgers were pretty good. Shortcake things were as expected. I liked the Builder's Tea, so I guess I'm a pleb. The cider and beer are quality as always

I fully support this movement. What products made in Britain can I buy here in the US?

I got a sixer of Nukie Brown.

God save the queen and Big Ben.

Just buy buy buy. This will be a long drawn out process and will have many dips every time there's a bump in the road.

Once the ripple effects are felt in Europe the EU is gonna tank and that's when to cash in on your GBP

Fucking belgian trash

Nice. I saw some bongs posting about a cheap cider that came in a three liter bottle but can't find it here

Not sure outside of beer. has some other stuff.

English beer sucks. Don't listen to what anyone tells you.

Imagine a bland normal beer. Put it in a pint glass and leave it on the kitchen counter for 4 hours until it's almost flat and just below room temp. That's English """""""""""Beer""""""""""""

I'm thinking about buying a nice quality union jack flag. Where would I do this to best support the UK? Moving to the Hague next year and I want to trigger some europhiles.

I'll pick up some posh pop at the specialty store on monday
fuck they're expensive though
what do you put in them

What the fuck are these awful exports.

I didn't realize how doomed the UK was until I saw this thread. Sign the petition quick and beg the EU to take you back.

Thank you user. I'm going to do my part and put an embargo on European goods and only buy UK imports.

thanks son, now enjoy the tea of my people

Noice I didn't know you had stuff like that in Canada

What a fucking disgusting, pisswater beer, OP.

I bought Taylor Yorkshire Tea, 2 boxes. stuff is really good. also got Mcvites tea cookies. digestives,
got some orange marmalade called rose's. not sure if its good haven't tried it yet but it says produced in UK, hopefully that means England and not those cucks above, fuck you scotcucks.

Underrated.

Isn't bud owned by the italians now?

I was already buying Newcastle every so often but I picked up one of these since I went into the beer store today and saw it sitting there.

No it's not.

I apologize beforehand if I sound like a simpleton now but do I have to physically exchange my euros to pounds or can I do it digitally?

made a plum cake soaked in brandy and whiskey
have mcvitties
have p&g tips

They're are a couple sites you can do it. Forex I think is one

It's called being a man and taking one for the team.

American beer is shit.

Go be a cuck somewhere else.

It'd be an honour for a finbro to wear the union flag

I have a straw in this

Nice. All Americans should be supporting British products right now. Specifically from England and Wales

We are rather keen to expand the Empire again.
Would make cricket joke here, but we have nothing to really boast about right now either.

HP on your bangers, salt and vinegar on your hot chips.

Worth a drink?
Beer review now!

Just drunk the same mate

A man after my own heart.

We truly are blessed in God's Country.

Pic related, I took this with me to Belgium.
For a few nights, I was Yorkshire Man, the Yorkshireman.

Just drunk the same mate, praise kek

If you can, please have a look for Samuel Smith's. They're an incredible brewer from Tadcaster in Yorkshire.

Nut Brown Ale is a personal favourite.

If you also can, have a look for Black Sheep Brewery, from Masham, North Yorkshire.

Jammy dodgers: you'd walk over your own mother to get one.
Newcastle pale ale is a top drop.
If nothing else, get a bottle of HP sauce. You'll never look back.

Bought this off from Amazon for $5

And Colman's English Mustard, mate.

What are some good British exports I can buy?

I don't drink much these days, though I have been in the mood for gin, so that's as much as I'll get as far as alcohol goes.

>keeps fresh up to 21 days after opening.

I do not want to know what kind of terribly unhealthy chemical makes that possible...

I work at a liquor store and we're the only place in town that sells Samuel Smith (I live in a small city of 18k, though). Shit is godly and their nut brown and oatmeal stout is my favorite.

Heh, I just bought one of those yesterday.
Sadly the drought keg gives the beer an overpowering metallic taste, which is a shame because it's decent beer otherwise.

Geordie here. fucking love some broon. Feels fucking good seeing everyone so happy with us for once.

I could burn a 20 pound to increase the value of the pound

Bless you, user.

Two of my favourite things about that brewery is that they deliver their ales to the local pubs on a cart pulled by shire horses, even centuries later.

They're also one of the few brewers in the world who use stone two deck fermenting vessels.

Meh, American beer is shit. Nips are the only ones that can manage to fuck up beer worse than the US.

I put some of this into ginger ale. It's a really good gin.

I have to confess though that I might like a local gin distillery more, called Silverback Distillery in Afton VA. They are making a rye whiskey too which will be awesome.