youtube.com/watch?v=u6HuE5LVER8
youtube.com/watch?v=y_mrMR9etXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=NDdYR50h83o
youtube.com/watch?v=hrcUkBDoqjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIoylHFZPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9T2tBb7bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=fz3ksL6eKaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=C4cJm67w39s
express.co.uk/news/world/845510/warsaw-terror-man-arrest-knife-gun-allah-las-band-poland-rotterdam-netherlands
youtube.com/watch?v=qde5m79kEKc
youtube.com/watch?v=xSLMlRGobeg
youtube.com/watch?v=H0qe45Z8wfk
bbj.hu/politics/hungary-severs-ambassadorial-level-ties-with-netherlands_137814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RUNNING ON EMPTY

yes

opinions on pica?

post drinking music
youtube.com/watch?v=f55CqLc6IR0

is reviewbrah Sup Forums?

no wonder sl*Vic women choose TURK men

french pizza worst ever

The TÜRK man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of central asia, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The TÜRK man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(ʷʰ*ᵀᵉ dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The TÜRK penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the TÜRK man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent turkish seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the TÜRK man impregnates.

In total, the TÜRK man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the TÜRK man is the epitome of masculinity.

youtube.com/watch?v=piUM9MQWCVM

youtube.com/watch?v=u6HuE5LVER8

youtube.com/watch?v=y_mrMR9etXQ
everyone else bow down

youtube.com/watch?v=NDdYR50h83o
youtube.com/watch?v=hrcUkBDoqjo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZdIoylHFZPQ

> can beat 8 white at ones
kek, never seen a single succesful turd in any kind of fighting. turds can't fight,

They can win a fight desu, if it's at least 10 turds vs 1 of course.

*beep beep*

youtube.com/watch?v=Wq9T2tBb7bQ
for food too (fits perfect live)

quite good

youtube.com/watch?v=fz3ksL6eKaQ

bunp

Can you please stop making r*ddit editions about anime and youtube celebs?

Doubt there are a lot of people with a broader sense of reality here

hi

got my next flight lads
im going to riga on sunday

bumb

youtube.com/watch?v=C4cJm67w39s

wracam dziś do polski

ded fred

express.co.uk/news/world/845510/warsaw-terror-man-arrest-knife-gun-allah-las-band-poland-rotterdam-netherlands

fuck off Schlomo
Reviewbrah is my spirit animal
youtube.com/watch?v=qde5m79kEKc

I like how when an Israeli Arab does something good they call him Palestinian, but if they do something bad they're just "Israeli".

You'll grow up one day. I hope.

it's the news trying their best to make muslims and other shitskins look good
if you believed the British press you would come to conclusion the rape gangs are Chinese and Czechia must be exclusively inhabited by Gypsies
>You'll grow up one day. I hope.
nah, I'm too old for that

WHAT A CUNT

Česká finančná správa zruinovala firmu, ktorá Agrofertu nechcela predať sklad

oy
have you ever been there before?

he can't keep getting away with this

it is actually my first time in a baltic state

no surprise there
there is nothing about it on iDnes (news he owns), again no surprise

and how long have you been a pilot?

4 years so far with around 3800 hours of flight
700 hours/2 years more and i can finally be a captain pilot

and a lot more money right? kek
also, where do you fly most of the time?
I'd guess London, Paris and shit like that

yeah it means a significant amount of more shekels per month

i mostly do runs to central/north europe or fill in missing pilots for flights in turkey

ever flew intercontinental?

once to cairo and once to moscow if you count moscow as asia

i have only operated on airbus a320s and a321s but only a330 and a340 goes overseas

is it stressful to be a pilot? I mean, I don't know how to put this, does it come naturally to you like for example driving a car or is it complicated every time and stressful if you understand what I'm trying to ask you

>felling like I'm interviewing you kek

no need to feel like you are interviewing, i like answering questions

well it is stressful indeed since you have the lives of many in your hands, but everything is almost completely safe during the time between takeoff and landing

kek I just find it very fascinating to talk to a pilot.
you said you're pilot for 2 years, did you ever fly your own plane or were you a co-pilot? Do only captain pilots have permission to directly fly them or they just have a higher status than you?

Hi friends

>planeanon missing out on chatting with a real pilot
feels bad man

hola magyar

tell me something about planeanon, what's his story

we all love planes

he wanted to be a legit pilot but didn't have money for the licence

yes

croatia is thinking about buying 3 new Gripens. I love that plane very much, it's so beautiful and elegant

not 2 years, i have 2 years for my promotion to captain pilot

co-pilot doesnt directly fly the plane, co-pilots mostly do the tower communication and stuff. but in the end we both end up watching needles and gauges for the rest of the flight. though there are some cases the co-pilot takes control if the other pilot needs rest or a break

How assimilated are israeli arabs?

autist, cheetah connoisseur, plane enthusiast and a great lad, he went on to study astrophysics iirc

Depends what you define as assimilated. A minority make it as a token diversity in certain circles, but for the most part they live in their own communities and only really engage with us at workplaces.

r8 my town
shitty phone pics btw

looks exactly the same as any other town
boring/10

looks comfy if it's a small town

i think its comfy
its pretty small desu, around 150k pop

yeah this looks kinda nicer, also looks like a smoler town

the streets on the hill are really nice, i will take some pictures there too sometime

this pic looks like there just this one street and after that it's woods kek, that seems nice, pics before are just regular pics like every other continental smol city in croatia so it's not really impressive to me

breddy nice, hope it's not full of old people

there's a university with about 30k students here desu

youtube.com/watch?v=xSLMlRGobeg
>mfw that impression of elderly lady

nice
was thinking about moving to Budapest in 10 years, got any info about the life there?
already know about the paperwork and such but don't really know anything about the lifestyle

>in 10 years
talk about planing ahead

dont know too much because im not from there, but its supposed to be really cheap (compared to western eu of course) and desu its much better than the rest of hungary, wages are better there too
it gets really good ranks in 'most livable cities' rankings every year too, im planning to move there after uni

I could go in 2 years but I'd have to stop training in a competitive level and I wouldn't have enough experience and credential to find a good job easily
I'd rather go at 35 when I don't compete anymore and can make way more money

Yeah Hungary is cheap in general, cheaper than Czech Rep
Only thing that it's mid-expensive is the rent for a good apartment in a good area (which is what I want)

I don't fucking understand it. Why are both czechia and hungary cheaper than croatia? We're supposed to be a shithole, only good in tourism and waterpolo. Our GDP is second last in whole EU, only bulgaria is more shit than us.
Houses are expensive, food is expensive, bills are expensive, shit even our VAT is 25% on literally everything
who's screwing who here?

tourism

>I AM NOT WEABOO REEEEEEEEE
metatron everytime

No idea, smart management probably
Prague and Budapest are flooding with tourists every year compared to Zagreb, that probably explains why both Czechia's and Hungary's economies are amongst the most advancing in Europe

Wait, you guys actually watch metatron?

magyar cigany

used to nowdays not so much

sure, why not?
as far as I know he's is pretty solid
also I like how he's autistic in an adorable way ^_^

Honestly, I'm on the fence with him. He seems knowlegable but cringy as fuck at the same time.

Hrvatska je raj u zemlji, svaki covek hoće zivjeti u Hrvatskoj, sta je razlog rasta cijena.

yeah, but it's likable semi-ironic cringe
he knows he looks bit goofy

btw have you heard about the teachings of Gun Jesus?
youtube.com/watch?v=H0qe45Z8wfk

I only watch Ian's serious videos.

when i was a kid i liked european middle ages
when in highschool i liked LOTR universe / HOMM
now that i am grown up i actually like arabic fantasy/1001 nights

ghouls,djinns,ifrit,phoenix,bahamot,giant birds,all the magic spells,al-iksir(elixir)
arabs pretty much invented RPG
5/5

>grown-ass man
>doesn't like H. P. Lovecraft
>likes kid's fantasy stories instead
subhuman

you sure must be a riot at parties
what is your favorite story my dude?

Lovecraft is one of the worst popular writers. Only plebs, teenagers, and edgy neckbeards like his shit.

Just have waaay too many subscriptions.

Rats in the Walls because of the imagery

kek i was going to post that exact image
also fuck you, he's great because he makes your brain do the work (and he's good at that), also writes simply and is easy to fathom (like Machiavelli)
He's the best horror fantasy writer ever you subhuman

Potential habbening?
bbj.hu/politics/hungary-severs-ambassadorial-level-ties-with-netherlands_137814

It's exactly the opposite, he tells you what you should feel and what the characters feel, which is mostly just "ancient terror wowwww so scary" even though nothing he writes is really scary or dark.

that makes him a good narrator you subhuman
i was speaking about the imagery he makes you create
muh popularity is a bad thing
subhuman

why do people read books
its 2017 just watch tv lol

>this is what plebs actually think

cry more

nonsense
you must be the first guy I know who likes that one the most
but definitely a solid choice
you have a point to some extend
story itself is fascinating as encyclopedia is, but he twists it in a way that you get the idea that what you just learned wasn't meant to be learned.
if that makes sense

>

only subhumans watch tv

What is yours and what is the one you encounter more often?