STAR WARS VIII: THE LAST JEDI

WHO HERE HYPE?
Once again proving that leaks are shit
and confirming that Luke will die and Rey will be grey

Wow I am very excited by this news. Disney's STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS was a clear hit and instantly one of my favorite movies. It was then followed up with another classic from Disney, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE - maybe the most EPIC scene I have ever seen in theaters, my fellow STAR WARS fans: you know what scene I'm talking about, hehe.

But now we have the new title for a new STAR WARS movie and I couldn't be more excited. What does it mean? Why is it written in RED? I hope we can have daily threads here on Sup Forums to discuss these things

To my fellow JEDIS, the wait is soon over :) May the FORCE be with you.

Cheers, Love and Peace.

RIP Carrie Fisher :(

PS FUCK 2016!

Or maybe Rey will die and luke will be the last jedi. The big twist is the death of who was supposed to be the main character

>WHO HERE HYPE?
Most of the infantilized manchildren and popnerd nigs like shitwood

keked and checked

what does he mean by this?

>HYPE FOR MOUSE SHIT

KYS MOUSE SHIL KUK

Wow I am very excited by this news. Disney's STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS was a clear hit and instantly one of my favorite movies. It was then followed up with another classic from Disney, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE - maybe the most EPIC scene I have ever seen in theaters, my fellow STAR WARS fans: you know what scene I'm talking about, hehe.

But now we have the new title for a new STAR WARS movie and I couldn't be more excited. What does it mean? Why is it written in RED? I hope we can have daily threads here on Sup Forums to discuss these things

To my fellow JEDIS, the wait is soon over :) May the FORCE be with you.

Cheers, Love and Peace.

RIP Carrie Fisher :(

PS FUCK 2016!

why would one be hyped after a title

it means luke is the last jedi alive

Fuck. Star Wars.

Jedi is a plural, Rey and Luke (and kylo) can all be the last Jedi

The titles phrased as if it gives something away but it has plausible deniability

/Thread

>no trailer
>no images
>no plot summary
>just a bland title

already there are 5 threads on Sup Forums two have which have over 300 replies.

A new big bad appears

Luke dies or otherwise becomes one with the Force

Rey turns away from the Jedi and/or goes down the path of the dark side

Kylo AKA Ben Solo returns to the Jedi, thus making him Solo, the last Jedi

Luke is staying alive forever

Rey equals last Jedi because Luke is now a Sith. You heard it here first.

Le upvite to you fellow Jedi!

Edit: to clarify, I didn't mean to exclude the Sith. I need to check my privledge.

I'm surprised (even though that it was a popular fan theory) that Disney managed to create a title as clever and profound as Return of the Jedi (which was a double entendre for both Luke and Anakin, much like "The Last Jedi" may be referring to either Luke or a collective of people yet to be revealed).

It's like pottery

can't wait for more spoilers so I can drink some tears.

>THE LAST [INSERT]
there are more of [insert] than ever immediately after

ITS A PLURAL YOU FUCKING IDIOT KYS

>another jew jew Abrams fanfiction

No thanks

>ENDLESS TRASH

half of /tv then