Corruption in the US government

This thread is here to remind you all that you are falling into that same trap that the bluepilled masses fall into. Congress does not give a fuck what you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=5tu32CCA_Ig

upworthy.com/20-years-of-data-reveals-that-congress-doesnt-care-what-you-think

You are focusing primarily on the Presidential election. Now, this particular Presidential election may just be the most important in our history. With the state of the judges serving on the Supreme Court and immigration and globalism and everything else....yes it is important.

But you have to remember to vote on the state, and local level; the congress and the senate. It is extremely important that we push for revolution there. And it's easier there.

Vote for your independent and non-shill candidates. Campaign for the good ones. Get the message out there. You should be putting just as much if not more effort into those elections as you are into the presidential race.

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1HNK9SzE1ttCMHWMLQlbt_jt83Q-V7a7Wy2UAlA_OVmk/pub
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That has to be the shittiest graph I've ever seen

Correct, user, but no one will listen to you.

Pic related should be required reading as a prerequisite to vote. Just came out. 65 pages, a fast read.

Free download:
docs.google.com/document/d/1HNK9SzE1ttCMHWMLQlbt_jt83Q-V7a7Wy2UAlA_OVmk/pub

Why?

What makes you think that people won't listen? You are probably right though, as no one has responded besides you.

That is something that really annoys me about this place sometimes. If you don't meme in the OP, you don't get responses. It's like the site is filled with bots that automatically respond to:
>Sup Forums BTFO
>really makes you think
>Sup Forums will defend this
>are X white?
>redpill me on X

It is sad that an user from Costa Rica understands our system better than most US citizens, and even Sup Forumslacks do.

Can I get some bumps up on here please? People need to see this.

I can't bump my own thread, can someone bump me pleas?

>tumblr_lx8o4yPQ921r75rkko2_250.gif
>not Ka Chakka Ka.gif

What the fuck are you talking about buddy? I have never watched Stargate.

The gif is Shuna Sassi from Nightbreed.

Sadly op, I think most people get there is corruption, but just don't care. Their lives are not hurting enough to actually propel them to take action. This country has to get a lot worse overall before anything begins to happen to fix it.

>whines about elite consensus on issues dominating congress
>conveniently leaves out the immigration issue

Interesting.

what is that?

It's pretty funny. That princeton study is damning as hell and nobody seems to care.

The government is non responsive to anyone who isn't extremely wealthy.

For great justice

The unfortunately reality is that currently most leftists (the only group of people that might actually care about this) are pro-US government since king nigger is in office. Neoliberals have successfully infiltrated traditional marxist circles and have painted anyone who resists global capitalism as "racists."

ah ha, this is the real thread being slid by the trash above

truth is the best form of propaganda
because you can feel that is real and it's conclusions are logical
re in form of video
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video

extra bump

tripple bump

>elites don;t give a shit about the plebes
As it should be.

That's not how representative democracy is supposed to work though.

It's good that it doesn't work, then. If those people in congress are the sorry excuses that the plebes provided to "represent" them, then I'd shudder to think what America would look like if the incompetent politicians actually reflected the will and wants of the people who elected them.

I know. It is baffling to me. But you have to remember, there are people who care. They tried to bring attention to the issue with OWS, but it got fucking hijacked by the fucking far-left.

They also tried to bring attention to it with the protest earlier this year, Democracy Spring, or whatever it was called. They protested out there in Washington, D.C. for days, if not weeks, and all that happened was the media did not cover it and a bunch of people got arrested.

What is what? The creature in the picture? I explained it here , with quads

It's Shuna Sassi from Nightbreed.

Yes it is

Oh, and thanks for keeping the thread from dying while I went to the store guys.

>Mansur Gidfar

Allahu Alam why he made this video ;)

That's literally how it is supposed to work