What are your thoughts about India?

I want to know what people from other countries think about us. Please be honest and reveal your deepest thoughts however hurtful or racist it might be.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/25/asia/guru-rape-charge-india/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

YOU DISGUST ME

I WOULD RATHER SAVE ONE SUBHUMAN GERMAN LIFE
THAN ALL OF YOU DISGUSTING ANIMALS TOGETHER

Like you would experience heavy diarrhea if you eat random local foods in India

Punjab, Haryana, and UP unironically deserve to be nuked. 99% of people from those states, diaspora or otherwise, are literal human filth.
The rest are fine.

bitch lasagna

I can understand why up and haryana but why punjab too?

All Indians that I met are cool but they're naturalized here so it might be inaccurate to assume what your people are like generally. You guys are a meme desu

we have largest numbers of indian immigrants in east asia well most of them are better than paki criminal subhumans

How do I use greentext? I am not new in Internet but I am new in Sup Forums.
So far I know that the people who act stupidly in the Internet are half educated men who usually seek sex in the Internet

open boobs

Do people usually hate us?

ok rape u next week

put this ">" in front of the sentence

And how do I reply? Thanks for the help.

Put a lesser than sign in front of your sentence.
>Like this.
And get out of here ASAP since you're new. All the memes about India here are really harsh and they'll start fucking with your head.

>get out of here ASAP since you're new. All the memes about India here are really harsh and they'll start fucking with your head.

Don't worry, I think Ive seen enough to be able to tolerate the upcoming ones.

I like Indians. They seem like a proud people, despite the things they're proud of being literal shit.

The ones I've come across here smell very bad (not memeing) and have very bad manners. They own shops that sell cheap things the same as koreans. I knew some in the US as well and they were nice people, spoke english with a weird accent and also smell very bad.

>They seem like a proud people, despite the things they're proud of being literal shit.

I agree.

Click on the post number at the right end of the header. Like yours says No. 78713772. Also if you really want to stay here I suggest you practise in a different board like /r9k/.

Ok.
Thank you, but I assure you that I can stay here without being offended.

>They seem like a proud people
Literally no one is like that and the people you see here talking about SUPERPOWER 2030 are being ironic.

Indians I've met here are nice but I know educated Indians from educated families. Your poor seem pretty shitty/stupid and your country is gross. Also, the Indians I know said your lower level govt officials expect bribes and your roads are nightmares. Indian food is ok.

Rather, they are only being nationalists. And india does have a lot of potential. But almost half of our country's are uneducated.

i feel sorry for you guys tb h. In the pakis thread i asked you why did you take everything so personal and what makes you so ultra defensive about every stereotype related to India. But now I'm probably begin to understand why. And I'm probably would too if the only thing that associated with my cuntry is that it full of perverts with poor communication skills (im not implying that my english is great but it's not like second official language here) with rape culture combined, have a lack of public restrooms, and overall just dirty and poor country. Not saying that it's my opinion but there is def such stigma at least on int and reddit.

>Literally no one is like that

I like Indian curry and tandoori chicken

Oh and what people say about Indians smelling is often true. I used to go to a gym with Indianembers and when they were working out it smelled so much worse than anyone else.

It's a shame that we are known for our poor communication skills in English inspite of learning English in our earliest classes. Its really shameful, I dont blame others because they say what they see.

>over a billion people
>summed up in few memes
eh I don't really care to know. Nothing personnel

But those are the whitest ones

Lots of Indians in my small town of 7855 people now, they are pretty quiet and respectable unlike niggers.

>And india does have a lot of potential
Bruh, have you heard of POO IN LOO yet during your short span of time in Sup Forums?
Literally a 28.9 percent of our country defecates in the open right now. In 2001 the number was 50 percent. Even Bangladesh has eradicated open defecation. The only country in all of Asia that has a larger proportion of people defecating in the open is Cambodia. Even Afghanistan, Pakistan, Yemen and Nepal which have lower HDIs than us are better off in this respect. Believe it or not, "educated"/white collar Indians like you and me represent probably less than 10 percent of the country. We don't realize it because we live in cities, and 70 percent of the country lives in villages. If you want to realise how backward India actually is you should go and live in a village for a while. I think the only way to save this country and eradicate poverty is by some Communist revolution or something like Vietnam or China. Although I used to be against communism, it seems like the only way now. China and Vietnam were worse than India once but they have surpassed us through redistribution of resources.

IIRC those are Pakistanis and I think the poster is a bit "special".

Because of political inconsistencies, historical circumstances and flawful management India's true economical potential is not reached. Indian economical system serves everyone but indian masses.

They look pakistan
>is a bit "special"
70% of this board is special he'll fit right in

Time for you to take the real redpill

>indus valley

1. Ugly people

2. Filthy people

3. Shit n public places meme

4. Pervs in social media (for not saying w*nkers)

5. For some reasom they have nukes

And that's all... Never met one irl.

It's unbelievable how low our country has fallen.

What in this picture indicates that those two guys think India is a SUPERPOWER?I think every race has an inherent smell. It's not because we don't bathe or something. All those who have water supply bathe regularly in an almost religious manner. Well, I'm not trying to get cocky here, but my sister used to travel to Munich and she used to say that Germans smell REALLY bad "because they don't bathe in winter". When I told her that Westerners have the opposite idea about us, she said "That's only in Reddit. I'm talking about real life."

>"educated"/white collar Indians like you and me represent probably less than 10 percent of the country.

I think the numbers are quite lower.

Its just a meme. That was technically india

Nice friendly people but socially stunted with little consideration for others, people complain about the smell and the fact Indians are creepy because they lack real empathy.

I think that indus Valley civilisation was in Pakistan. Correct me if I am wrong.

Which was ancient india

I said that because you said "almost half of our country is uneducated". And probably not, because, for instance let's see how many people wrote JEE this year. Something like 1.2 million people. That's like 20 percent of all children born in 1999. I'm sure at least half of them come from upper class educated families like us.

Here's a funnier fact, I think Indians are far more racist than westerns.
Nigerians aren't tolerated in nahi Mumbai and are seen as lowly beings.

And the funnier fact is that we are rather submissive to whites.

Curry is pretty good.

Please sterilize all casteless undesirables and realize Ghandi's goal of a better India.

Once you spend thousands of hours in this website and other anonymous websites that perception will leave you because the only people who will be nice to you will be other third-worlders.

I don't know, I would say that the landmass of India in past is ancient India. I am not sure.

My only interaction with Indians is when they ring me up and try to make me download teamviewer.

Yeah I know. I had an international friend from India once who tried too hard to get me to like his motherland. It was a bit annoying desu.

>OP ask an opinion about Indian people and culture in general

>Uncivilized, fat, stupid and 56% american talk about food

My cousin went to India recently. He is a tough guy and he came from the slums in Jamaica and moved to the US and pulled himself up. He's not the type to complain but he confirmed what everyone else told me.

He had the typical experience:
He and his friend had a bad case of the runs(his friend is indian)
He saw people shitting everywhere
He was on the train and he said it was literally hours of just watching people outside the window shit

All this and he said he didnt see one piece of toilet paper on the ground.

>Well, I'm not trying to get cocky here, but my sister used to travel to Munich and she used to say that Germans smell REALLY bad "because they don't bathe in winter". When I told her that Westerners have the opposite idea about us, she said "That's only in Reddit. I'm talking about real life."
It could be but I've heard Euros don't bathe as much. In the U.S. everyone baths and uses deodorant...well maybe 99.9%. If you don't you get ostracized. The smell is more from when you guys sweat not just when you're hanging out and I never noticed it with my friends just random people in the gym or on public transport.

That's a natural instinct. I am a bit same as him.

Shit like this does not help.

Mob mentality of Indians: "I'll stop it only if he stops it, and if he does it then I'll also do it."

Please remove yourself from the gene pool, Dalit scum.

From what I understand India has very rich historical, artistic, and intellectual traditions, and I would someday like to learn more about them. Tasty food too, and I've never met an Indian who was unfriendly.

>All this and he said he didnt see one piece of toilet paper on the ground.
We don't use papers, instead we wash it with water. Atleast we don't waste paper that way.

How do you dry your wet arse?

>From what I understand India has very rich historical, artistic, and intellectual traditions, and I would someday like to learn more about them.
That's true, but it was only past. We have no glory from our present achievements.

To be fair, that's a completely rational mentality with regard to tax evasion. You're a self-sabotaging cuck if you're honest with the government while your neighbours are getting away with a lower effective rate due to bribery, personal connections, etc.

>How do you dry your wet arse?

Good question, it seems like no one is bothered by a wet arse here.

it's usually hot there i guess, so your arse will dry on the spot.

>different board like /r9k/
bhai ye kya bata rha hai newfag ko?

>We have no glory from our present achievements

Cool

@78715866

Thanks for the you faggot ahahha

Thanks for telling me, it seems I have been reading far less newspapers than I should.

104, that is impressive.

People spit a lot. This is true. Because they chew betel nut and keep having to spit out the excess saliva generated. The remaining five things are insignificant bs tho. Not sure I've ever heard of motorbikes being driven over hands. Sports, who cares. We are physically weak. Literally nothing wrong with sacrificing buffaloes/cattle during Kali Puja. Lathi charge on rioting crowds isn't a bad thing either. I could care less about what a tribe of a few dozen Aghori monks do, they don't represent the whole country.
The main problem with the country is lack of sanitation and lack of schools. People will continue to stay backward and uneducated because real schools are only for the well-off and completely beyond their affordability. I think we can get rid of the open defecation by 2030 or so like the way Bangladesh did. The government aims to make the country open defecation free by October 2019, but that seems a little far fetched, let's see anyway. All in all this is a really really poor country and the higher HDI than African nations is a misrepresentation of how poor this country is.

This also doesn't help India's reputation.

Deadly clashes as Indian guru convicted of rape

cnn.com/2017/08/25/asia/guru-rape-charge-india/index.html

>korean in charge of distinguishing asian races.
it's Indonesia, you dip

Well, no one can stay on top forever, right? At least you have plenty to read about.

Ha, I don't need to read it. It's the on headlines.

And honestly, I cannot tolerate superstition.

Pretty much all negative.
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

>Uncivilized, fat, stupid and 56% american talk about food
>t. 0%

>Ha, I don't need to read it. It's the on headlines.
I mean on the headlines.

You have horrors such as this in your country, whats worse is that no one in the video is freaking out.

I dunno, anywhere without flags. Being a poo and a newfag at the same time will draw way too much ridicule. I said r9k because no topic.
The problem is that every time a rape gets to the newspapers the whole country goes nuts and everyone keeps protesting. Worse things happen everyday and no one gives a fuck. Otherwise the notion that "India is a rapist country" is a terrible exaggeration. Before the Nirbhaya rape no one used to say that. I don't want to go into saying the same shit again about how if 95 percent of rapes went unreported in the country the number of rapes per capita is still only at par with any Western country because it's so hard to change this notion you have about us because of the stuff Indians write on social media and that we "look like rapists" and all.

The child must be abandoned, female feticides are quite common here.

The real problem is domestic violence, not people going out and raping which is rare

My sister told me the same fact. Although I don't tolerate rape but it's a bit too much if you always read news about rape everyday in your newspaper. I'd say casteism and superstition are the most intolerable crime here.

I didn't necessarily mean that he raped two followers, it's more his followers reaction to his conviction.

>I don't want to go into saying the same shit again about how if 95 percent of rapes went unreported in the country the number of rapes per capita is still only at par with any Western country
probably because your women are so terrified that they don't venture outside after 9 PM

What if we start by making India's states actual independent nations, and replace the thing we now know as "India" with something like the EU.

The way his followers are defending him is ridiculous, they are damaging private property of others which is quite a selfish and petty act for such a reason.

I don't know, it could be good but it will affect the country drastically.
The poorer regions can become poorer and the richer can become richer.

Post op please kys.

Makes sense.

That's the fucking paranoia. People have become paranoid about rape after that incident in 2012. A single incident tarnished the world's and our own perception of Indian men forever. There's a giant media machine that keeps drilling this notion into our heads. Also screenshots from a BBC documentary do not represent the whole country.

>Post op please kys.
Why do you say so.

I'm bored t b h

Oh.

No one calls America a rapist country because of Ted Bundy. All you people in Sup Forums do is throw screenshots at us and skew our perceptions about ourselves and try to humiliate us into believing that we are subhuman. Do you think I keep seeing people getting raped around everywhere? Do you think I've ever seen anyone getting sexually harassed inspite of travelling in overcrowded buses filled with literal poor men and women? This is how Sup Forums warps your reality and defends it because of the "scientific reality of inferiority of the shitskin".

I think the majority of problems can be solved if we lower our population.

What does skew mean here?

>All you people in Sup Forums do is throw screenshots at us and skew our perceptions about ourselves and try to humiliate us into believing that we are subhuman.