Eternal /fifa/

Belotti edition

My SBC rewards a shit. SHIT!

2nd for 86 Larsson a GOAT

Nice, now goalkeepers are op as fuck. Cech had 15 saves against me, saving unreal shit like my balo blasting like three times on the far corner from 5 meters away and he saved it

It was always going to happen. YouTubers have a cry because they can't defend worth shit so they nerf shooting and bump up the keepers.

oh shit I made a thread but we'll use this one better
also should I do squad battles until I get a decent team for the FUT league and season?

Reposting from last thread

You should do squad battles always. Its not that many matches and some rewards are better than nothing. I've gotten some decent coin from it. Not a lot, but considering its the start of FIFA, decent.

How do I defend lads haven’t had much chance to play after work and just concede left right and centre

It's what I'm doing. Won the daily tourney to qualify. Packed Leno for my bundles team, but other then that my highest rated are Pulisic and Embolo. Would get my ass kicked in WL, so I'm just concentrating on hoarding coins, SBCs and Squad Battles until I build something I love for WL

They seem intent on killing off manual controls. Only manual crossing and lobbed through balls are viable now. Even in offline modes.

>tfw they will phase it out over the next couple FIFAS
>2019 comes around
>"With FIFA 20 we are introducing a new difficulty level. It will be harder than ultimate"
>FIFA 20 You control the game

People will eat it up.

Goretzka is a god desu

Buying packs is like playing the lottery. I usually do it when I'm bored with the game (usually around May) and have like 500k coins.

Yes. Easily can get gold and decent packs plus 15-30k coins

Help, 100.000 budget
nainggolan is the best midfielder in the game btw .prove me wrong

get based Papu asap

Fabinho is better than Nainggolan.

>prove me wrong
Ross Barkley la'

how's lukaku? I tried IF Ghoulam but it didn't work for me, already sold. I'm between Lukaku and Dalbert.

>IF brozovic that cheap
wew lads, should I? looks tasty. Has anyone use him?

friendly reminder thaf if you play on pc or xbox you suck, you only face amerifats in those consoles and they are crap

>Get used to the game's dynamics
>1 GB update
Well okay then

who here /stillhasntqualifiedfortheweekendleague/?

>buy IF Josef Martines for 10K
>sell them for 30K
out jewing the jews I guess

Has anyone used Matuidi? Might replace De Rossi with him since my CDM joins attacks anyway so might as well have someone who is quick enough to run back.

>bought several IF Ruffiers for almost discard
>he hovers between 50 and 60k now

IF investing, best investing.

got 100k to build a team around this la, what do?

would recommend

I use De Rossi and Matuidi at the base of midfield in a 352 and they're both great for me together

De Rossi excellent tackling and passing

Matuidi is great at winning the ball and carrying it up the pitch, he feels quite agile to me on the ball, plus that stamina tho

Sell him

Lukaku is great. He's really strong and has good pace for a guy his size. He's won me many defensive headers that I just dont get with regular fullbacks.

Does anybody around here plays FIFA Mobile? Any tips? Just downloaded the shit and I have Pogba, Hazard and David Luiz. it's my first Fifa game since I don't know, forever?

Daily reminder PES is the only choice.

please rate la's

>steven f

Need some help with wingers.
>RW
Draxler or Payet

>LW:
Coman or traore OTW

looks pretty good, perhaps you can upgrade the CBs + the goalie?

>caring what other people do with their money
>not being lowkey glad they're wasting money that just ends up putting more cards on the market, making players cheaper

What if he's retarded and discards them?

Then he needs to be put down

Won my first game 7-5 with this team. Any suggestions for a top notch CF? Eder is pretty good but I have coins for a higher rated card.

I'm going to use fabinho lets see if he's good

that is complete and total bullshit.

Nainggolan and Vidal are the two best midfielders in this release and it's not even close.

you've spent more money than me this year Iain.

>my CBs think they are wingers now
Thanks EA!

Cheers to the lads that recommended the gold-none rare method in the last thread.

max kruse is unironically a god lads

>"And it's Sadio Adairo, dribbles past Dayvid Lewis, drills it bottom corner and SCORES! Manchester Sky Blues 1 London Blues 0!!!"

Alejandro Gomez is amazing, will cost you about 35k though

who /2teams/ here?

>playing against world class squad battles
>the recent one with henry, greasy mann, etc
>comes down my side and tries to cut into my box
>do an excellent job defending it and make a tackle
>ball falls within 2 feet of my other CB
>surely the AI will make the him go for the ball and then switch to me posthaste
>lol the CB shits himself and runs THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION FROM THE BALL
>get scored on because the ball was just laying there in the box and the cpu tucked it in

Hey, EA, I'd appreciate some flowers and dinner first if you're gonna FUCK ME

Cringe.

Yep, this is happening to me as well when playing any formation with 3 cbs

mfw i pick Neuer in my first gold pack and get CR7 in one of the next ones.
still getting my ass kicked. i suck at fifa. sold both btw to a friend and deinstalled the game after a 0:5 blowout against a friend using only 3rd league english teams.

i should go to bed, my posts are getting pretty incomprehensible

>1 league squads
boring cunts

Find a flaw

GK CB CB LB RB CDM CDM CM CAM ST ST

thank me later.

Draxler at LW, will up that chemistry because Kurzawa.
RW Lucas

Same

zzzzzzzzz

Need help making a team for Weekend League /fifa/ ? This is my initial team which costs 1.6 mil minimum buy now. What other team can I make with this coin total?

>1 league squad

i think you'll find MATE, one of my teams is a mix of la liga and ligue 1

elite 3 rewards
>1 rare gold pack
>1 premium gold players pack
>1 jumbo premium gold pack
>20k

elite 2 rewards
>2 mega packs
>25k

i'm better of staying elite 3 wtf EA, not even rare mega packs either

Literally what's the point

Why is Belotti so inferior to Timo Werner?

yes, he's practically a second hamsik

Shut your whore mouth and never speak lies again.

Sell sanchez he's dogshite and buy Alderweireld

>sane and Gabriel jesus upfront
>know I'll concede those stupid first time shot goals

Post strikers

>pay 900k for a player
>WOAH HE CAN SCORE

Wasn't feeling Belotti first time i bought him so i sold him after 5 games, decided to give him another try but this time with hawk chem and he's scored 12 in 5, he's a machine

>899,000
>3 STAR SKILL MOVES

I DID IT AGAIN LADS, YESTERDAY DAVID SILVA AND CHECH, TODAY OZIL & IF WASS! Im glad I fell for the hybrid SBC meme. Barely a week in, 70 games played, and already nearing 200k coins.

>play SB
>AI gk saves everything
>my forwards missing shots the AI scores
>lose 2 games
Fuck sake what have they done? Same difficulty I usually play but now is all shit. This was not like this before the update.

I'm done with seasons and weekend league until they take the indicator off. There's literally no point to playing when your opponent knows exactly what you're trying to do at all times while defending. It's comical that they claim they changed sliders too. It's still press B to shoot when you're in any sort of space. Keepers do shit still.

At least pro clubs are fun.

>needing skills to win

shitter detected

Just played a game of Squad Battles and scored with a Bundesliga player so I'm not sure which daily objective it was from but I got a bronze jumbo pack for it and packed this

Only goes for 8K, should I just keep him incase there's an SBC

The unresponsive menus make me wanna pull my hair out

Skill moves dont even matter anymore. Belotti has 53 goals in 35 games for me, in a two ST up front formation too. Weak foot is where its at. But that icon is still overpriced, you could buy aguero or something with that kind of money.

Posted this at the end of the last thread. Just packed Zlatan from draft rewards, thinking about selling him and then buying otw Yaramelenko and building this team. I already have the center backs, LF and striker. good idea or bad?

;_;

I instructed my team to press a bit less but to be more aggressive and I try to zone opposing strikers. I find it is easier to try to block shots and intercept the ball than to tackle and take it since tackling has generally been nerfed. Get players that are tall and have good physical stats and also play a more narrow for nation with 1 or 2 CDMs so that your opponent has a tougher time getting through your defense.

pls gib me money lads, my team is really shit

>that mbappe card

fug i really wanna invest in it but it's so damn expensive. He will surely get a couple of informs and his OTW lists him as a striker, which he won't be in his informs, so that card's value will blow up.

Which squad will play better?

Or this?

>GK can't save long shots
>EA patch it
>GK are now superhuman and save every single non-low driven shot

How hard is it to get a fucking balance ffs

nobody plays it mate ;_;

The first one, but you need to drop Van Dijk for someone without H/M work rates.

This game is fucked when it comes to strength so Bakayoko/Toure/Gundogan will outmuscle most teams you will face, iniesta/silva/kroos will just get bullied by shitty teams with black players big players

Also Jesus/Morata looks sick

this

Does this solve the muscle issue whilst maintaining the quick front 3?

I've not used Gamerio but everyone else in this squad looks really good

Any ideas of players you think I should try? I really want to make this Serie A squad better, it feels so shit compared to the Bundes one. Thinking about perhaps Khedira instead of De Rossi and going 4-3-3 or putting Cuadrado in there

Some stats from the teams
>Perisic
26 games, 8g 9a
>Belotti
27 games, 30g 17a
>Berardi
34 games, 14g 6a

>Coman
28 games, 11g 10a
>Konoplyanka
30 games, 15g 6a
>Werner
25 games, 29g 10a
>GOATetzka
12 games, 8 goals 6 assists

Also stuck in Gold 1 for squad battles, bls gib tips :D:D, I can only beat professional

If you play worldclass, play steady passing possession in your final third until one of the defenders goes out of position and play a through ball into the winger behind, it can take 30sec to a minute real time for it to happen. The ai doesn't press hard like real players do so it's possible to keep possession for long periods.

Any love for Immobile here? I have used both Immobile and Belotti and Immobile is way better for me

What the best way of getting more cards? I wanna be able to do the Squad Building challanges

Should I buy the cards I need to do the challanges?

need indicator GONE

>StevenF