ITT: autistic things you do that's music related

I'm practicing squinting my left eye all the time until I it becomes natural, to look like Thom.

Attached: e51984c9b7b42671d1bf1f2e2de765a7--music-beats-thom-yorke.jpg (236x235, 10K)

Actually Thom Yorke's right is is wider than his left eye you idiot not the other way around, practice open your left eye more than your right eye instead.

he was doing it right in the op you fucken sperg
jesus

but op why in god's name would you do this

Sometimes I imagine creating and performing the song I am listening to currently.

Attached: HALELJAUH MONEY.png (665x656, 342K)

I make AMVs

I won't listen too loud in the car because I'm a smoker and people can hear my music with open windows. If someone outside can hear I turn it down or off.

that isn't autistic, it's a common trait

i often do that (only imagine perfoming tho), sometimes i get intense goosebumps because of it

I imagine myself giving an interview about my (future) music work

i always imagine a scenario where i've written the song i'm listening to, and am showing the recording to a bunch of my friends

I started selling drugs because of maxo kream

i keep music by different folders based on genre
it's not really needed but i like it that way
and i break up discogs if the artist has changed genres

literally everyone does this

I imagine myself one day make a zeuhl band

haha why the fuck would anyone do that haha that's so weird haha

good to know i'm not the only one who does this

Ahhh you've rustled my jimmies.
Used to do this until I upgraded my sound system. Now can't help but bump the shit out of my autism.

I've spent so much time writing a fictional discography for a fictional band I've made up. Complete with fake album art, tracklists and song lengths and marketing stunts/tour ideas. The songs do not exist, though.

I've made fake Wikipedia pages for that

why would you cause a deffect on yourself.
pls don't do this OP I am concerned about you

haha :|

zeuhl revival when

I've being doing this for years about all sorts of weird shit, always an interview though.

You win.

I did this too when I was first getting into radiohead lmao

the same voice

When i find a band i really like, i obsessively download any and all spare tracks, b-sides, and non album singles and organize them into a sorta compilation/b-side album, especially if their are some gems in them. I even make some album art work and try and make it look as authentic as possible.