What is this expression meant to convey?

What is this expression meant to convey?

Realization that you picked the wrong side

deep anal dicking

racial tokenism

tomi lahren pusy tight

lmao nah she's got some floppy roast beef curtains for sure

globalist incredulousness with a side of millenial self-actualization

pulling out the race card

It's the face of someone getting paid by corporations and organizations to shill political propaganda to underaged people

when a white person talks without apologising for slavery and apartheid and ur just flabbergasted by their ignorance and racism

>i banged tomi but couldn't nut

realization of backing the losing side

why the wrong side? you talking about trump?

1. he's not even american
2. it's funnier and more people watch you when you are against the goverment, not supporting them

JUST

the I can get away with saying anything because I'm black and now I'm going to shit on my guests for the next hour

Ugh. Racist and sexist much?

Does anyone else get the feeling he's just reading the script and teleprompters and doesn't really believe what he's saying?

I watched one episode and that's what it felt like.

Both the medial and lateral frontalis are raised (Ekman action units 1 and 2 respectively).

These are the criteria for "happiness"

The upper lid is raised considerably (action unit 5) which introduces a component for "surprise"

So the upper face considered as a composite is unambiguously "happy surprise"

The lower face considered as a separate group of facial action units is the source of the ambiguity which I am unable to interpret. Having a curious mix of asymmetric upper lid raise (AU10) zygomaticus minor, along with cheek raiser on both sides (AU6) zygomaticus major.

Orbicularis Oris seems to be pulling the lower lid tight to to the teeth and the mandible is offset.

He's working for the Jews. He's getting paid to say the things he do, much like the people on all the other media outlets.

They're rich. They don't care what the plebs mess around with.

That's the same kind of smile white people give black people they pass on the street.

should've got wanda sykes to host

What is the Jew's endgame?

> have 2 of the most widely loved political comedy shows
>give them both to black guys after established format and audience is established
>Larry wilmore runs it into the ground with preachy black issues, gets cancelled
>Trevor not charismatic, funny or informed, continues preaching dumb social issues no one cares about

Comedy Central must really love taking it in the ass don't they.

noo wododo

>have DONALD FUCKING TRUMP in the oval office
>still can't make it funny

Somehow Stewart always managed to squeeze out a few laughs with the whole "dude bush is stupid lmao" gag every day but this nigger is handed gold on a plate and can only give you back shit. Weird really.

mup dup da doo didda

Right... So in conclusion comparing the face as a whole, the upper lip raise is also a "surpise" component so the raised broughs (which can be suprise or happiness) would be surprise.

The asymmetric raised lip and the dimpled cheeks are probably "disgust"

So this is "suprise" with "disgust" based on what the lips are doing.

Why am I seeing more of a skull than a face here?