JAN
JAN
HE'S OUR MAN
IF HE CAN'T BAN IT
NO ONE CAN

Out in this rain

what *is* the swiper??

he linked it at 250 Janny, don't roll over

The blood was pumping through my engorged veins. Would I be able to make my new thread before anybody else could make theirs. I moved my cursor over to the "start new thread" button and my heart was really pumping now. I typed /brit/ into the subject field and felt the sweat cascading down my brow as I uploaded the picture. True panic set in as a wrote my edition and and pressed the submit button. With hasty trepidation I copied the link to my thread and scurried back to the 250 post /brit/ thread and submitted my masterpiece. But then the thread updated and there it was, I was devastated, distraught, somebody had submitted a new thread before mine. All my minutes of effort wasted. This is my life now, forever battling and jostling with my fellow /brit/ posters to create earlier and earlier new threads.

im teaching you a lesson for making a thread that early for no reason cunt
dont do it again you autistic freak
hope you get fucking banned

>he posted the thread too early

banned from the post office for trying to poo in the runtbox

jokes on you i just copied his post and posted it here

bet you feel embarrassed now

Howling. The chinese/early mong linked the 250 thread early so that it got banned so that HE could make his own thread

Race is a categorization that is entirely socially determined. We often think of it as some sort of innaccurate but semi-valid visual reading of genealogy, but science has shown that this just isn't the case. There is no scientific basis for race. Instead, race is a classification that we place onto bodies (rather than read from them). This classification is the result of a huge, unwieldy, constantly changing matrix of features including phenotype, personal history, familial history, cultural citizenship, national citizenship, self identification, and accident ("oh, she's Sri Lankan? I thought she was African American").

The primary determinate of your race is the racial history of your ancestors. This seems obvious, but what I mean is that your race is determined by how your ancestors racially termed themselves and were racially termed by society NOT their genotype.

If race were based on genotype, then it would be possible not only to be racially different from a parent or grandparent, but you could also be racially different from all of your immediate relatives (through the chance occurrence of recessive genes). I.e. your grandma could be "black," your parents could both be "white," and you could be "black."

Similarly, if race were scientifically based, race and phenotype would be constantly divergent. For instance, African American scholar, Henry Louis Gates, hosted a TV show discussing the genetic histories of African American blacks. On the show, he brought in a number of prominent African Americans (i.e. celebrities) and had their DNA tested to try and track the geographic origins of their ancestors. When tested himself, Gates was found to have over 60% of his ancestry originating in Europe. Genotypically, Gates is more "white" than "black." However, in America at least, a man with Gates's phenotype (especially one known for working with African American literature) would be marked as primarily black.

how are you supposed to post things

WAHEY

WHAT A BUNCH OF LOOOOSERS YOU LOT ARE

I COULD DECK ALL OF YOU IN UNDER A MINUTES

BUNCH OF FREAKS

War... War never changes

seen these?

What a massive stinking pile of shit.

TITS AND ARSE

WAHEY

Poor fella looks traumatised, like he went to deliver a letter but heard children being abused inside or something.

>Used to be like that, back in the day. New threads would be ignored until the current thread was over 300. When they stopped ignoring them, and started migrating earlier and earlier, I warned them what would happen. They laughed when I said that. They're not laughing now.

FOUR PACK OF LAGER

WAHEY

too boxy

WAHEY

/brit/

Oh God it rhymes and everything.

nobody ever said this war was easy

those with time for sympathy also have time to get shot

this is battle field not a playground

haha look at him go

Oh, I'm really sorry, you won't hear anymore swearing from us
YOU MASSIVE,
GAY
SHITE!

FUCK OFF!

what's your go to at pre drinks?
vodka and orange juice? strong bow dark fruit?

any abandoned exploration man in

>According to the Canadian government, Toronto has the highest per capita immigration rate in the world.[45] Within Canada itself, 43% of all new immigrants to Canada settle in the Greater Toronto Area adding significantly to Toronto's population. According to the 2006 Census,[46] 45.7% of the residents of Toronto were immigrants. For the City of Toronto, the corresponding figure stood at 50.0%[47]

>The 2006 Census data[48] show the following temporal patterns in the sources of immigration to Toronto (and retention of immigrants per source country):

>Recent immigrants (2001-2006, 447,930): India 17.4%, China 14.3%, Pakistan 8.3%, Philippines 7.4%, Sri Lanka 3.9%, Iran 3.2%

Period of immigration: 1996-2000 (362,320): India 13.5%, China 13.1%, Pakistan 7.8%, Philippines 5.9%, Sri Lanka 5.2%, Hong Kong 4.3%, Iran 3.4%, Russia 3.2%

>Period of immigration: 1991-1995 (357,865): Hong Kong 9.1%, India 8.7%, Philippines 8.7%, Sri Lanka 8.3%, China 8.1%, Poland 4.5%, Jamaica 4.1%, Guyana 3.5%, Vietnam 3.3%

>Period of immigration: Before 1991 (1,152,050): Italy 11.1%, United Kingdom 9.7%, Portugal 5.9%, India 5.6%, Jamaica 5.5%, Hong Kong 4.5%, China 4.4%, Philippines 3.9%, Poland 3.8%, Guyana 3.8%, Vietnam 3.4%

About a year ago I watched a TEDX with Sam Harris on morality and how science can give us a good insight into how moral problems can be dealt with and over come. I agreed with everything he had to say and I thought he came of as a very interesting philosopher. Just yesterday I saw another Sam Harris video about Islam and it being incompatible with the west. This came of as completely bigoted and made me think much less of the guy. I haven't read up much about him or anything he has written and before I do I was wondering what your thoughts on Sam Harris are?

Visit Finland the land of the thousand lakes

Went a lot back home
Here there is ruined shit everywhere except people live in them and there are snekrS

we don't go to /canada/ and tell you how shit London is, do we?
fuck off

Used to enjoy those threads on /x/. Some of the best OC on Sup Forums if you ask me.

should I watch the X Files

youtube.com/watch?v=cfTX7J5w5BM
waheeeeey

"get out" @ 4:50
youtu.be/1wIQcJ7NEMs

Has that guy got a problem with white people?

I'll knock his fucking teeth in, the silly cunt.

why londoners are so poor? Here ferrari berlinetta and rolls royce phantom are more common than range/land rover

First 6 seasons are great.

did a few times + construction sites

always alarmed, motion sensors
almost got arrested a few times
construction sites are very well secured

Is this from Ibiza?

GRAM OF CHARLIE STRAIGHT UP THE KONK

WAHEY

Grozny?

make us laugh before i doze off

If I go home then I'm not a tourist am I? Spackers.

barcelona

youtube.com/watch?v=uOUFKZBpFTY

Salam fellow bongistanian's
how is your evening ?
did you pray asr yet ?

Just drove to the butchers in my Range Rover to buy some mince for chilli tonight - it's currently cooking away slowly on the stove.

Also picked up a marrow bone for my doggo, he's chomping on it loudly in the conservatory now where the doors are flung open and I can hear birds chirping in the trees in my big garden.

Citycucks will NEVER know this feel.

pushing the only race to have ever done a proper genocide over the edge when they've done nothing but be nice to you is a good idea and will definitely end well for you

nice bit of chili powder straight up the bum hole

OI MISTAH PROIME MINISTA

ANNDDAAAY

ROARING at this post

>this is a labour MP

nice bit of pesto straight down the japs eye

>Toronto's Jews generally centred themselves in distinct neighbourhoods and ethnic enclaves. By the 1930s, the largest concentration of Jews had moved west from "The Ward" to Kensington Market with Jews representing upwards of 80% of the population.[5] Between Queen and Bloor Streets, toward Dovercourt, Jews established a distinct domicile, forming the ethnic majority in many areas. Often, employment opportunities determined the areas in which the Jews settled, as in the case of the Spadina district, a hub of the textile industry.

>With the election of the first Parti Québécois government in 1976 and the looming prospect of Quebec independence, many members of Montreal's largely anglophone Jewish community migrated to Toronto. As a result, Canada's epicentre of Jewry effectively moved to Toronto.[6] Simultaneously, Toronto Jews left the crowded confines of the ethnic neighbourhoods within the city's core, retreating to the near suburbs along Bathurst Street.[7]

youtube.com/watch?v=hNT6Kr8c83k

kino lads

yeah and my dad is bill gates

Australia, Hurt Feelings Of

was doing some reading on islam and apparently non-believers aren't allowed within 15 miles of medina or mecca punishable by harsh beatings or sometimes death

not very inclusive or integrative is it?

ah yes jewish comedy

bordering on self parody

just made
thoughts?

trying to shitpost but there's a storm and thunder keeps blinding my eyes
might have to get up and close the curtains

>having a car and a garden is as incredible and unbelievable to citycucks as having a billionaire father
FARTING

>been doing some casual reading about Islam lads

>Did you know non-believers...

women are incapable of being funny

go ahead, fedora it, you know it's true.

Reading r/philosophy ATM. Not sure I understand all the vocabulary but I feel like my brain is growing. Someone please post the big brain wojak for this post

why aren't you on hormones yet?

my dad has a ferrari and country mansion lol citycucks btfo !!!

>women are incapable of being funn-

wow that's not even fake

but it's literally true thought if you don't believe in islam you're not allowed to go within 15 miles of medina or mecca

One of the better ones made for /brit/

very anti/brit/ considering we deal exclusively in gimmicks tbqh

Wew