Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly...

Face the facts, NIGGERS, your race are a failed race because you're a feckless, unruly, uncivilized horde of feral proto-humans. You never figured out how to live in a society bigger than one or two squabbling families. Abstract thought and problem- solving have never been the black man's strengths, have they? Did they invent a long-lived and intellectually coherent religion? Nope. Did they ever build a city? Nope. Did they even invent bricks? The reason there's no Stonehenge in Africa is because it took more than 20 people to move the slabs of rock - clearly a non-starter in Africa, where assembling more than 20 niggers normally results in a war.

If your skin isn't white then you're not welcome here anymore.

Egypt

>it's a snow nigger safespacer thread

This is the future of our world.

HOL DA FUCK UP

would fuck both (not the dogs)

>its a "nigger has no retort and has to use low energy slurs against us" episode

Your next line is MUH DICK

werent a lot of early civilisations from africa tho

like, i know its kind of a meme nowadays, but its true

>Argentina is white

This.

I agree 99%

Fuck redwood

It trully is.
only 1% of them jajajas is black.

WE WUZ KANGS SENPAI

Not really. Egypt, Mesopotamia, India and China were the places where legit civilization started.

>US
>as he posts JoJo memes from his mother's basement
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Snow nigger is an accurate descriptor.

I agree, but this isn't Sup Forums related
reported

Could you shitpost on Sup Forums please. Thanks mate. Love ya.

I'm glad I'm a Slavfag. We're too poor and xenophobic for mudslime immigrants.

WE

THE NORTHERN BROTHERS

WE WUZ HERE FOR STAR WARS N SHIET

Sup Forums has gone full cancer. They destroyed their own board with memes such that there is no longer any discussion. Now they are trying to infect every other board because they see discussion and are reminded of what they once were and what they have become.

>ginger
>"white"

lol