Where were you when Norway returned to its former 90s glory? Hvor er mine Nordmenn?

Where were you when Norway returned to its former 90s glory? Hvor er mine Nordmenn?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0
youtube.com/watch?v=xWBcaQxmPlY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>5 out of 8 goals scored by non-whites
Lmao.

JAN AAAAAAAGE

>inb4 another 0-2 against northern ireland

Fuck off Sup Forums

let me guess, you're 1/256th norwegian?

bring back the days of petter rudi, erik mykland, oyvind leonhardsen and steffen iversen desu

NOpe, completely black. Born in America, parents born in Sierra Leone. My fiance is Norwegian though, so naturally I support them as well.

san marino BTFO

will they ever recover?

"le based civic nationalism XD"
stop being ethnomasochistic, Norway is not Norway with Arabs and Africans, hard cold truth

>Taking pride in beating San Marino

Fucking please.

I remember signing Sigurd Rushfeldt on more than one FIFA because his name was aesthetic. Played him up front with Radchenko.

>that flag

subtle

EEE LÅÅÅ LELÅLE LÅLELÅÅÅÅ LÅELÅÅÅÅAAAH

EEE LÅÅÅ LELÅLE LÅLELÅÅÅÅ LÅÅÅSAAAMMMII ÆDDNAN

>Det flagget
>Den posten

HOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO

I miss Frode Grodas, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer and Tore André Flo

Show us how to be GOAT like you, Norway-senpai

Someone with a deep knowledge of San Marinese society and history should do a parody of you know what

What former glory?

>2-1

Dette desu

I always get the Mexican and Italian flags mixed up. What's up with the history between those two countries?

Balls

Reminder that Solskjær produced more goals per game in the PL than Cantona, C. Ronaldo, Costa, van Nistelroy, Drogba +++.

#2 on fifa rankings la
bronze in '36 olympics la

Mexico was created before Italy

>Slayers of San Marino
Truly we are /world class/

woah, how could one forget that glorious medal, my bad

in what other sports are you guys good at?

youtube.com/watch?v=ePEAj7Q5bv0

winter sports, oil.

*stealing oil

HAHA

Stay butthurt.

finders keepers

>winter sports
nice oxymoron

Madmark

it's fun, you should try it.

I bet £1050 on Norway not conceding, earned £1,312

We do too.

it's 30º outside ffam

Going back to Geilo in December.

Fuck Norway, how are you neighors with such scum?

*neighbors

There is hope for you too.

youtube.com/watch?v=xWBcaQxmPlY

I meant a parody of a famous Norwegian moment in football commentary

Good post

Are Norwegians the good guys, bad guys, or neutral?

No, you earned 312. 1,312 is what was returned.

Pic or gtfo.

We all do.

Henning Berg And Ronny Johnsen too.

And the one and only on the picture! MYGGEN!

Niggers are the bad guys.

kek
The Slayers of San Marino

>10 points
>in a group with San Marino and Azerbaijan

Azerbaijan is tough to beat in Baku. I wouldn't compare them to San Marino.

We put a cheeky bid on having the Winter Olympics in Argentina

They are considering it since they've never been held in South America before

I'm not posting a pic of my fiance. I will post a pic of myself playing Nier: Automata if you like.

Le edgy Sup Forums fag.

NORGE NORGE NORGE!!! JEG ER NORDMANN

Giuseppe Garibaldi, Saint Marinus, Federico Pedini Amati,Ernesto Benedettini,Fabio Berardi,Oscar Mina, Can you hear me Saint Marinus! Your boys took one hell of a beating. Your boys took one hell of a beating!

Hang on. I have one with me and my fiance's son but not one with me and the fiance ready. Let me ask her if she's OK with being posted on Sup Forums.

Hehe yes very good

>Serbia
>Nordmann
Velg en

That will require some work. Do you have snow or will it be all fake?

Yes mate, I was joking before

Argentina isn't the Sahara

It's the truth. Niggers are the cause of most crime, poverty, drug addiction et cetera. You are basically savage orcs that need to be exterminated for the betterment of society, if you didn't agree with me why would you choose to get rid of as much of your DNA as possible?

can't wait to see 60 year old Ole Einar Bjorndalen competing there

AHAHAHAHAH SAN MARINO FOREVER BTFO. HOW WILL THIS GREAT FOOTBALL NATION EVER RECOVER?

>Reproducing
>GEtting rid of my DNA
>Not passing it on
Go back to school and learn genetics, or read a 'Genetics for Retards' book.

Niggers carry the same genes. If you mix with a none nigger your offspring will have less nigger DNA. By 50 % to be precise. If you look at niggers, do you really consider the vast amount to be anything but crude brutes? If you say yes then what value do they have in your opinion that levitate them above that of faecal matter?

Let's say that all people on earth were niggers. How would such a world look like?

Levitating pyramids and technological advances the likes of which you cannot even imagine.

And the unironical answer is that the world would be on level with Africa.

We had massive Empires in Africa before the white man came over to destroy them

When I say white man I say Southern Europeans and Middle Easterns, you Nordic faggots were playing with your own shit and raping each other

>massive empires
AYO

>We had massive Empires in Africa before the white man came over to destroy them
The white man didn't destroy your empires. You destroyed them yourself.

Again, you're a fucking retard. When reproducing, the child inherits both parents' DNA EQUALLY. There are such things as dominant and recessive traits that are more likely to show up, BUT that doesn't stop the child from inheriting things in equal amounts.

Fuck, is your entire board this damn retarded? No wonder nobody takes you faggots seriously. I see no difference between you and /r9k/

Tell me what Empires did Sweden have in the year 2000 bC? We already had big ass pyramids and shit

Not even in 1500 aC (3500 after the pyramids) you have such constructions

These Sup Forums faggots genuinely believe the that the white man created everything instead of realizing that our world is where it's at today because of the different societies and each new generation building off of past ideas. Example, math from egyptians from the basics to the complicated laid the foundation for space travel today. Without them and their work, we'd never live like we do today. Don't waste your time with Sup Forums fucks.

I could understand a guy from Iran or China talking about civilisation, but from fucking Sweden? lmao, you have no history

subtle

wtf I love kangz now

Are you implying your better than us? Surely we would be upset at losing to a even more literal who

Don't forget the Chinese powder, without that Europeans couldn't have conquered the Americas

And without the American gold there wouldn't be no industrial revolution

Sup Forums thinks that the white man created all of this. So just let them.

I never claimed otherwise. I did claim however that you cut down the nigger genome percentage of your child by 50 %, which is a logical thing to do since no one wants a nigger child.
It's a myth that Scandinavia was less advanced than say Africa in 2000 bc. The fact that we have no large monuments has to do with the fact that the region wasn't heavily populated due to the cold climate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nordic_Bronze_Age

This is just retarded nigger rantings from your part. Math from Egyptians? This is prehistory we are talking about. No one really knows where everything began or was invented if it happened more than 2000 years ago because there's close to zero historical documents to go by. It is merely speculations, not seldom politically motivated speculations.
Quite the contrary. Sweden have produced more great men than all niggers combined. The fact that you don't know about our history simply reflects that you are a nigger.

>Sweden have produced more great men than all niggers combined.
Like what? The only Swede I recall is Nobel and he died escaping from high treason accusations and was so bad about his invention that he donated all his money to science

Nordics copied the culture and religion from Romans and they copied it from Greeks, who copied it from Arabs

Norway or Sweden?

Yes but once again, why do you only recall Nobel? Because you are a dumb nigger.
The Romans didn't exist 2000 bc. And like I said no one really knows what happened back then because there are no historical documents. 2000 bc is not part of "history" it's "archeology" and mostly speculations, not facts.

>Because you are a dumb nigger.
You seem a bit upset, may it be because you are losing an argument to a "dumb nigger"?

The only truth in your post is that I am talking to a dumb nigger.

>dat Júnior Baiano fucker

This triggers me more than 7-1

You are actually talking to a proud descendant of an ancient space faring race you fucking bigot.

the apartments in south africa are taller than any building in scandinavia

the fucking pyramids are taller than any building in scandinavia

Nice

this has to be bait

120m is the tallest building in scandinavia, that's 20 metres shorter than the pyramids and 130 metres shorter than some south african building

Wow, I mean... Arabs? Are you fucking serious?