WC 2018

IT'S HAPPENING

Why isn't Wales on the U.K. Flag?

How do you put a fucking dragon

If they all combined the british NT would be actually somewhat decent.

Wales is a province of England, basically. Same with Cornwall.

We had this big discussion and determined that it would be silly as dragons aren't real

they got to keep their language instead

>UK can run 4 teams.
Cheaters.

Because England united to became England and Wales. So they're on the flag with us. They don't care, they're not moaning cunts like Scuckland.

>France could do 4 teams and beat all of those

Why is a dragon in Wales' flag and not a sheep?

How many goals did France score against Luxembourg in a home match?

if it was already settled it wouldn't be fun, France also struggled to qualify for 14' WC and did better than any anglo team afterall

It's coming home, lads.

Fucking who? You're not a united thing. Monaco is a Principality. The above doesn't include Isle of Man, Gurnsey and Jersey or Sicily. You are lucky, we're not. We have Home Nations, except Ireland gets a say. Cunts.

and they still can't do shit

this is our year, la

lol i just said with all good players France have we could do 4 teams and still beat all the brits

Scotland will fuck up. They'll draw the easiest seeded team in the playoffs and still fuck up.

Oh right. Yeah. You'd struggle against a proper united UK team, I think.

if they sort their shit right, probably, also Kane can be a pain if we understimate him

Why isn't there a whale on the Wales flag #failz

Had we got Giggs in the 90's like we were suppose to, I think we'd have done better. Left Wing was the problem area and Giggs could have filled it. Ramsay is amazing for Wales; again, we should have gotten him. Bale, same. Loads of other people.

>united UK team

So England plus a ded Bale and maybe Davies

See if David Brooks plays tomorrow, another little English wizard to wave bye bye to.

So the England squad + Bale and Ramsay

With Ferguson as the manager

So the Welsh are wee lil cucks?

Wales or Scotland will probably end up being the 9th place runner-up though.

Would be cool to have some Green though

Why wouldn't you put on a fucking dragon?