Milo announces he will be leading a gay pride parade through a Muslim ghetto in Sweden

>milo is going to lead a gay pride parade through a muslim ghetto in Sweden

Could this be an epic happening?

Should we get KEK involved?

Meme magic time ?

youtube.com/watch?v=zBTGmUz1ofs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBTGmUz1ofs
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/16/femens-topless-condescension-towards-muslim-women-only-helps-sexism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MAN THE MEMES BOYS

The key is to get ALL of the media in on this, make it super popular, make sure everyone is watching, etc etc. That way there can be NO REFUTING when the mudslimes start attacking the gays.

Those eyebags. He's looking rough in this video.

may he have success and may kek protect him

This is seriously unwise for his safety.

he's going to be killed, isn't he?

Kek bless, Kek protect, Kek love

Kek will not let us down

He looks like he's almost dead anyways.

THE ABSOLUTE MADFAG

That's his normal look, he always looks like that when it's not an airbrushed professional photo of him

Absolute madman

He's dead.
Damn shame.

Not his biggest fan, but this guy has balls

source is warmfreshpaint

yes that is a boy

from the way he looks in that video it looks like milo is finally dying from AIDs

What will happen people?

>We need plan of action
>Memes mut be made as a sacrifice to KEK
>Offerings must be made to KEK during the lead up to this event
>then just like brexit on the day itself we must turn half of the board into kek worshipping threads
>KEK will not let us down guyz

R.i.p milo, death by angry Muslims isn't a fun way to go.

Guy has been running around the US doing mass amounts if Ketamine and Blow while doing his university tour. Probably a good number of ass reamings in the mix.

Poor bastard wants to self destruct hard.

This plan of his is just more of his masochistic nature coming out.

But I aprove. We need a few martyrs to get the crusade rolling.

F

RIP Milo.

>gay pride parade
And they wonder why they are hated.

Sweden won't allow it, even if they do he'll never find enough fgts willing to do that. Maybe he's got AIDS and wants his narcissistic death to culminate in a spectacle.

I'm just happy that this subversive kike's going to die, He's done more damage to our movement than anything else tbqh

Kek demands repeating digits, as was done in the old times.

GET

I hope he is shot at/attacked but unharmed. The left would never accept Milo as a martyr, but live footage of muzzies going full nigger can't do any good for their cause.

>yes that is a boy
FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKKK

Maybe the man prefer to die as a martyr than as fag with AIDS. Anyway, god bless him.

>This plan of his is just more of his masochistic nature coming out.
Homosexuals are naturally masochistic.
If they weren't they wouldn't choose to be homos.
>inb4 not a choice
Sucking cock is a choice.

RIP Milo

I kinda liked him :(

Milo will get shot but sadly survive

check em

can't stand this fag. and he looks like he has aids now

KEK has appointed milo as the chosen one

He will sacrifice himself for the many

The only thing KEK asks is for dubs, trips, quads and memes

WE

MUST

PLEASE

KEK

>muslims kill people at the parade
>leftists blame gays for starting it by having the parade in the first place
he himself even said that gays are below muslims on the victim totem pole. this is gonna backfire

Donald sacrificed his daughter to the Jews but it wasn't enough for Kek.
Now Milo is going to sacrifice himself to the Muslims.
If it is Kek's will then it must happen.
Goodbye Milo. Deus Vult.

what a cute girl

sacrificing these digits to KEK

RIP Sweet prince, he'll be the alt-right Jesus.
he will die for our sins, and to open the eyes of everybody.

The Mudshits will lynch him in front of the eyes of the cucked Swedish police.
People around the world will see this, a Muslim genocide begins in Europe and America.

Thanks Milo, you're our Hero

Inshallah, milo will survive and the wahhabis will be butthurt to the nth degree

Hes begging to be killed. And i have no problem with faggots dying.

I'm all for the March, but my prediction: the March will proceed without incident, the Muslims who want to live in Sweden are trying to get away from authoritarianism and hatred of countries like Syria and Yemen.

I am worried, though, that the gay pride parade will happen, none of the Muslims will care, and then Milo or his friends will start antagonizing people to try and get a reaction that they can then use to support their political goals.

I know, hope that faggot gets beheaded in the streets. Praise kek

Kek will protect him.

Fire up the meme magic!

He didn't fly so good

>girl

Last time that was done nothing happened. Sadly Muslims are good at playing the political game. This will simply be a blow to people who are against Muslims.

Fuck off. Seriously?

How does this screencap have replies from prior No.'s?

RIP Milo

>>milo is going to lead a gay pride parade through a muslim ghetto in Sweden
>
>Could this be an epic happening?
>
>Should we get KEK involved?
>
>Meme magic time ?
>
>
>youtube.com/watch?v=zBTGmUz1ofs

he's gonna get Mateen'd

Praise kek, some queers are going to get bashed.

win-win scenario.. either the Muslims get reverse-culturally-enriched or they chimp out and look bad on global TV

Meh

F

He's still dying of AIDS though. Maybe AIDS induced cancer ? Fucking kike's a dead man walking !!!

Exactly where? I might hop on a train to meet him

isn't that the point though? show gays that the left doesnt give a fuck about them?

this is how the SJW's lose

This gon be gud

Now this is going to be great, I personally think nothing special will happen but maybe some butthurt mudslimes might chant some sandnog slurs and throw some rocks and that would be about it i think.

R A R E

A

R

E

looking forward to the news

milo has aids?

the absolute madman
really like him!

Chocolate milk came out of my nose. Thanks.

Implying that they won't kill him the next day or something. He's got a target plastered to the back of his fat kike head

He looks like some kind of redneck hooker. Shape up, damn.

This dudes definately on drugs i can tell. I used to be an addict

Please be in Gothenburg

As much as I hate pride parades, I'd love to see a bunch rustled muslim jimmies, plus all the beheadings and gore to follow.
We need to push the Gays v. Muslim war. Everyone wins.

>Isle of Man
>Rare

Newfag detected

>Homosexuals are naturally masochistic.
If they weren't they wouldn't choose to be homos.
Not masochistic, genetic preference for novel behavior in people with higher intelligence.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/JBS2012.pdf

järva. There's already been a pride parade there, orchestrated by SD sympathizers. Read about it, quite a laff

what drug do you suspect?

if repeating numbers, will assassinate

I gotta say, he's a silly opportunistic cunt but Milo's willingness to use his fame to throw himself into this kind of shit instead of just bitching online is admirable as fuck. I understand he gets his sustenance from the attention but this is starting to get legitimately dangerous.

That's the problem. Unless some serious shit goes down on the scale of Milo being beaten to death (and maybe some other fags too) western press will absolutely ignore it. For an actual happening we need both a full-blown chimp out at the parade as well as flooding youtube, twitter, tumbler etc., all LGBT media, with the news. I don't think it's possible but Sweden really needs some serious shit to wake up.

>sadly
seriously though, testicles of adamantium

Did we learn nothing from Orlando? Tue left will say it was just a few people out of the thousands in the area / they are influenced by the homophobia of white culture / the whole thing was a stunt from right-wing islamaphobic extremists

We need to do over 9000 Hail Keks to make sure this coalburning faggot kike gets stoned by mudslime rapefugees in Malmö and make sure the media sees this.
Praise KEK \o/

>higher intelligence
>become a bug chaser and try to get AIDS in gay orgies

yeah, except here's how it will actually play out:
>muslims attack gays
>liberals blame FUCKING WHITE MALES for not tolerating islam in their countries, causing muslims to feel threatened

Mmm very kikey, i like that.

The gettos in Sweden are tame compared to those in France.

>järva
Men fyfan. Varför sticker han inte mot Stockholm eller Göteborg åtminstone?

He probably plans on become a martyr for the AltRight

plz explain

assuming the sleepy third worlders inhabiting the shitty swedish ghettos find out in time about this they might show up and throw some rocks

>tfw hes gonna sacrifice himself for us

I have a secret for all y'all; Liberals know muslims hate gays. They just equate that hate with Christian hate of gays, even when picketing isn't logically comparable to beheading.
It won't be a Muslim attacking gays, it'll be a "religious conservative."

This, He should have gone to France instead as their ghettos are muuch worse than ours.
But on the other hand the possibility of assasination by mudslimes is probably too high there.

He's trying to become Milo the martyr

how did u get internet

That's true, but it still caused a fuckton of division in the left and woke some of them up from their cognitive dissonance. If something like this happens in Europe, especially a country like Sweden, they've got much less room to throw bullshit explanations at it, as well as just being a repeat of muslim attacks on gays.

maybe we can somehow convince him to do a french ghetto next. Marsailles ?

Tell him that I don't want him to die.He is the only sane gay guy I see these days
>implying that means anything
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/sep/16/femens-topless-condescension-towards-muslim-women-only-helps-sexism

Its an insane minority. If we assume a bell curve of genetic preference for novel behavior, theirs always going to be that extreme but small group.

Its like Sapolsky's theories for mental illness: schizotypalism is genetically beneficial and correlated with higher creativity, but the genes also sometimes produce full schizophrenia which is a disability.

I hope someone shut him up though. His arrogant words and gestures kind of annoying sometimes

Stole it, obviously.

>Omar Mateen Orlando gay club shooter

You guys can't coprehend milos genius, he makes the can't stump the Trump videos. At the core he's doing great good fighting the ideoligical war. We must use all means necessary. Just plz don't be stoned in every interview