Why are Germans so determined to destroy the white race? Why do they hate it so much? What did we ever do to them?

Why are Germans so determined to destroy the white race? Why do they hate it so much? What did we ever do to them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CF-rNvYs70Q
youtube.com/watch?v=jcDCkiE58SM
youtube.com/watch?v=zYZjcz4LU6E
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Tell me Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up you crooked toothed potato you lost all rights to have an opinion
choke on a fucking willy you inbred billy

>LOOK AT ME I'M A FUCKING KEKOLD HOLY SHIT

o i am laffing

They don't do it intentionally. They are just autistic.

>dirty gypsy calling others crooked toothed an inbred

you fucking mong even in ireland gypsy's are second class

Says the fucking gypsy subhuman

O i am definitely laffin

A country like Germany has got a great big hole, right in the middle of it. It can never kill enough, or steal enough, or inflict enough pain to ever fill it.

What does it need?

Revenge.

For what?

Bein' born.

Pikeys vs gypsies

Who wins?

Damn. This kill is FRESH. How will MacPaddies ever recover??

Why do you care? You are not even white

Daddy uk give you no more potato, enjoy starving nigger

go suck some ottoman dick you Janissary

The german people have an unsatiated appetite. The Norwegian author Jens Bjorneboe wrote about it his book Moment of Freedom that came out in 66 about how the German people will once again devour Europe.

Sorry we were never a part of it. You suck the britanistan dick. Mark my words, Canada will became full of Trans queer fagots and the caliphate of Britain will send the sharia squad for purging.

>He believes the Holocaust happened.
LMAO!

It's irrelevant, Hitler did plenty to destroy Europe even without the 6 gorillion.

Gypsi boi mad he didn't make enough money for his family of 20 today

>Irish
>white

>Roma
>white

Top kek lads

>It's irrelevant, Hitler did plenty to destroy Europe even without the 6 gorillion.
lmao...yeah he should've just let the Jews continue to destroy Germany unchallenged.
And let the Polish continue to slaughter ethnic Germans.

Can you even think for yourself or do you just parrot what your High School History teacher told you?

It's like asking why the Jews love banking, or why the Welsh make love to sheep. It's just our nature. I don't even have anthing against my race, I just have a urge to destroy it.

And look what the Jews are doing now, after Hitler's chimpout gave them a blank check to do what they wanted.
>le holohoax doesn't real
>but remember the 6 gorillion ethnic germans

Dont forget the vandals

>And look what the Jews are doing now, after Hitler's chimpout gave them a blank check to do what they wanted.
So because Hitler tried and was defeated he never should've tried in the first place?

You really think Hitler had anything to do with how the Jews act now? They were already well on their way to controlling the media and the federal reserve before Hitler came to power. Cultural Marxism also still would've come about without Hitler.

>le holohoax doesn't real
Correct.

>>but remember the 6 gorillion ethnic germans
So when Whites are killed by the Jews, you support it?

>So because Hitler tried and was defeated he never should've tried in the first place?
Yes. There was no way German was going to win a war against the entire industrialized world, and there was need to start such a war in the first place when they would have recovered on their own in a few years anyway. They only lost even more territory in the end and got millions of their own killed.

>You really think Hitler had anything to do with how the Jews act now?
>Cultural Marxism also still would've come about without Hitler.
In a weakened form. It would have had much less ammunition without Hitler's failed chimpout.

>So when Whites are killed by the Jews, you support it?
Way to put words in my mouth. I'm just marveling at the cognitive dissonance of saying the Holocaust never happened while simultaneously insisting Germans were being oppressed and slaughtered en masse.

>Yes.
What to know how I know you're anti-White?
You advocate surrendering.

>There was no way German was going to win a war against the entire industrialized world,
Well consider Hitler wanted peace the entire time and that it was the Jews that wanted war that kinda blows your argument out of the water.

Adolf Hitler 1933 We Want Nothing But Peace!
youtube.com/watch?v=CF-rNvYs70Q

Adolf Hitler's Struggle for Peace
youtube.com/watch?v=jcDCkiE58SM

>nd there was need to start such a war in the first place
But France and the UK started the war...

>They only lost even more territory in the end and got millions of their own killed.
So because they defended themselves, all deaths are their fault?

>In a weakened form. It would have had much less ammunition without Hitler's failed chimpout.
Where do you get that shit other than pulling it out of your ass?

>I'm just marveling at the cognitive dissonance of saying the Holocaust never happened while simultaneously insisting Germans were being oppressed and slaughtered en masse.
The difference being, there's literally zero evidence for the Holocaust.

>You advocate surrendering.
I'm sure you have no problem with advocating it for any country that opposed Hitler though. After all, they should have just rolled over for him, WWII was all their fault anyway.

>Well consider Hitler wanted peace the entire time
>posting literal Nazi propaganda
>we want nothing but peace, that's why we're going to invade all our neighbors and it's their fault if they fight back!

>But France and the UK started the war...
I wasn't aware they invaded Poland. I will fault them for not being aggressive much earlier on, if anything they only allowed Germany to get as strong as they did.

>Where do you get that shit other than pulling it out of your ass?
You stormfaggots are always complaining that Jews constantly pull the 'muh six million' card to justify their actions, now you're claiming it had no effect whatsoever?

>I'm sure you have no problem with advocating it for any country that opposed Hitler though.
Well the allies were the bad guys in the war after all. They did start all of it.

>After all, they should have just rolled over for him,
Then they shouldn't have declared war on Germany.

>WWII was all their fault anyway.
Correct.

>>we want nothing but peace, that's why we're going to invade all our neighbors and it's their fault if they fight back!
The True Reason Why Germany Invaded Poland

>I wasn't aware they invaded Poland.
And yet they declared war on Germany when they weren't Poland.

>You stormfaggots
See, yet more evidence that you're anti-White. What are you even doing on Sup Forums? You anti-Whites don't belong here.

>are always complaining that Jews constantly pull the 'muh six million' card to justify their actions, now you're claiming it had no effect whatsoever?
I'm claiming that the Jews were talking about their six million and a holocaust for decades before Hitler ever took power.
If Hitler and the Nazi's didn't come along they just would've figured out another way to claim MUH SIX MILLION.

Your problem is that you've bought the Jew bullshit that "it's all the German's fault" when in reality, it's all the Jew's fault.

>And let the Polish continue to slaughter ethnic Germans.
and you really believe in this?

>Well the allies were the bad guys in the war after all. They did start all of it.
>And yet they declared war on Germany when they weren't Poland.
What reason did they have to continue to give him what he wanted? More empty promises of ''''peace'''' and cries of dindu nuffin? It was obvious Hitler wanted war from the beginning, and he got it.

>See, yet more evidence that you're anti-White.
Yes, not swallowing literal Nazi propaganda means I'm anti-White. Sorry for intruding on your safe space. It hilarious though, how you think defending his actions makes you pro-White when he did more damage to Whites than anyone else in the 20th century.

>I'm claiming that the Jews were talking about their six million and a holocaust for decades before Hitler ever took power.
And barely anybody would've actually listened to them. People would view it as paranoid delusion, the same way most people view your Nazi revisionism today.

They just can't help themselves.

>and you really believe in this?
Well as I posted evidence in favor of it, yes.

Here, I'll post the evidence again.

The True Reason Why Germany Invaded Poland

Adolf Hitler Explains Reasons for Invading Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=VQL2D3uBvSI
youtube.com/watch?v=Djk8oqLrrAY

>What reason did they have to continue to give him what he wanted?
You mean to be free of the Jews?

> More empty promises of ''''peace'''' and cries of dindu nuffin?
Clearly you didn't view any of the videos I posted.

>It was obvious Hitler wanted war from the beginning,
Because the Jews and their allied lackies told you so, right?

>Yes, not swallowing literal Nazi propaganda means I'm anti-White.
But you swallow Jewish propaganda and think it makes you pro-White somehow?

>Sorry for intruding on your safe space
It's okay, your type doesn't last too long here anyways. You can't handle too much truth.

>ce. It hilarious though, how you think defending his actions makes you pro-White when he did more damage to Whites than anyone else in the 20th century.
...Because the Jews told you so.

>And barely anybody would've actually listened to them.
They were already the power behind the throne long before the Nazi's came to power. Hell, the USSR was already Jewish.

Putin: First Soviet Government was Mostly Jewish
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Putin-First-Soviet-government-was-mostly-Jewish-317150

> People would view it as paranoid delusion, the same way most people view your Nazi revisionism today.
I should just be an Israel loving, conservative, capitalist amurrican, like you right?

Oops, didn't realize I posted those two posts together. Apologies.

>What reason did they have to continue to give him what he wanted?
You mean to be free of the Jews?

> More empty promises of ''''peace'''' and cries of dindu nuffin?
Clearly you didn't view any of the videos I posted.

>It was obvious Hitler wanted war from the beginning,
Because the Jews and their allied lackies told you so, right?

>Yes, not swallowing literal Nazi propaganda means I'm anti-White.
But you swallow Jewish propaganda and think it makes you pro-White somehow?

>Sorry for intruding on your safe space
It's okay, your type doesn't last too long here anyways. You can't handle too much truth.

>ce. It hilarious though, how you think defending his actions makes you pro-White when he did more damage to Whites than anyone else in the 20th century.
...Because the Jews told you so.

>And barely anybody would've actually listened to them.
They were already the power behind the throne long before the Nazi's came to power. Hell, the USSR was already Jewish.

Putin: First Soviet Government was Mostly Jewish

> People would view it as paranoid delusion, the same way most people view your Nazi revisionism today.
I should just be an Israel loving, conservative, capitalist amurrican, like you right?

They can't help it.
They are Huns, which are basically the autistic step-children of the Mongols

>Irish
>White

some source besides yt videos?
especially ones unavailable in my country

also how would you justify systematic removal of polish intelligentsia during occupation?

>Clearly you didn't view any of the videos I posted.
What makes you think I didn't? Why are you expecting me to take Hitler's words at face value? Why shouldn't I dismiss all of this as easily as you dismiss anything that goes against your warped worldview as Jewish propaganda?

>Hell, the USSR was already Jewish.
I guess we're just going to ignore Stalin's mass purges and the fact that many of the old bolsheviks in the original Soviet government were already dead in 1939.

>I should just be an Israel loving, conservative, capitalist amurrican, like you right?
It'd be a step up from you, that's for sure.

Undoubtedly as jewish lies, or that they had it coming or some combination of the two.

Because polish shits were being nasty to aryan people living in Germany's rightful land. By Poland being greedy cunts, they started ww2 and literally invite russia to fuck them up the arse

>Because the Jews and their allied lackies told you so, right?
Hitler himself said so, in Mein Kampf with his rambling about muh Lebensraum.

They want revenge for WWI and WWII. They are vindictive cocksuckers with long memories. They couldn't conquer Europe militarily, so they are trying to do it economically.

>mongrel
>white

Why did he have to murder Poles who had nothing to do with it?

Even better, he's trying to claim (or at least the video is) that Germany invaded Poland because of a massacre (which was blown wildly out of proportion by the Nazis) that happened AFTER the invasion. Naziboos everyone.

If there was a referendum in Germany today, the german people would vote to leave the euro and the EU, they would vote to close down the borders and kick out all muslims with a solid majority.

Just yesterday the german foreign minister said he doesnt want referendums for the germans, all the other politicians openly agree with him.

Then there is the issue with the Kanzlerakte. Basically, a high ranking politician wrote an article in a major newspaper in 2009 where he stated that every german Kanzler has to sign secret agreements with France, UK and USA to exempt their soldiers and secret agents from legal persecution when they operate on german soil. This includes stuff like assassinations of german politicians. This means the military occupation after WW2 never ended and the declaration of german sovereignty in 1955 was a hoax.

German journalists are bound by similar contracts that every journalist has to sign with NATO.