Episode VIII Title - The Last Jedi

twitter.com/starwars/status/823561256078548992

We Avatar now

>Comics & Cartoons

So luke's gonna die?

>it's just 2 hours of Rey and Luke training in Rian Johnson's quality wide shots

10/10

>Phantom OR Menace
>Attack OR Clones
>Revenge OR Sith
>New Hope OR Hope
>Empire
>Return OR Jedi
>Force OR Force Awakens
>Last Jedi OR Jedi

Shit might get complicated if people begin to refer to this movie as just "Jedi".

>Han's dead
>Leia's dead
>R2's dead
Him, Threepio, and Chewie are all that's left of the Old Guard.

Not Sup Forums related

Dear God no.

It will be bad I tell you.

Unless they bring back Boba Fett that is.

The Last Jedi could be plural or singular, mate

>Tom Cruise in The Last Jedi

I doubt they're going to write out R2-D2.

These are some nice Comics and Cartoons

Yes, a completely plot irrelevant character is the only thing that could possibly make this movie good. Definitely not the execution of Luke and Rey's relationship and training or evolution of Kylo Rey's character or anything that matter. Yep Jabba's delivery boy will make star wars great again.

>We Avatar now
was the leak about Rey being literally being Anakin reborn and the force avatar bullshit ever confirmed?

NON MERCI

Hmm

>red font
oh shit dark and edgy
>youtube fan film subtitle
oh shit sounds like a vidoe game

I have a gut feeling they put all their money on Leia taking up a lightsaber...

>Disney's LucasFilm's George Lucas Presents: George Lucas' Star Wars Presents: Star Wars, Episode Three: Revenge of the Sith - A Star Wars Story

Fuck off back to Sup Forums
This is neither comic nor cartoon related

>George Lucas

Do not speak of the Disowned One.

>not calling him Pottery King like god intended

He is that no longer

He is nithing, a nothing

Makes sense with Rey probably being the reincarnation of the chosen one and Kylo obviously being set up to Zuko in the 3rd movie.

Shit title. Also people getting excited over it are sad fucks

Also not Sup Forums, keep it in the general

Disney is too powerful. Some other studio save us, make a franchise that can compete.

The old stuff didn't set a high bar but it's amazing how all the names and titles in Disney Wars are shit.

Or Rey is a Sith

This is neither comics nor cartoons. Report and hide.

>>Luke dies
>>Rei brings his lightsaber to Leia
>>Leia grabs it, turns it on.
>>"I guess it's up to me to save the galaxy now"
>>CREDITS ROLL

How much dramatic irony would there be?

and kilo goes back to the light?
this sounds pretty good

>Global rule 7
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it is not allowed.

>more Star Wars shit

I'm hoping this is the twist to the series

ENDLESS TRASH

FUCK YOU IT'S FOREVER

That makes no sense you loon

That'd be pretty amazing, but it's not going to happen because muh feminism.

>I have no reading comprehension

I knew Sup Forumsfags were retarded but this is just embarrassing.

>all the jedi sans 1 are dead again

One of the most annoying things about the new trilogy to me is that in order to be able to retread the same story as last time, it basically had to undo everything the originals accomplished. Instead of moving forward with the story set up by defeating the Empire, we had to make it so literally nothing changed between ANH and TFA. At least not in any meaningful way. I would love to see a series about the creation of a new Republic.

Yeah, all progress was undone, not even with good or convincing reasons.

Unfortunately, very legit complaints like these are buried under the racism and misogyny strawmen some trolls built up, and the fandom now is an unconditional love orgy where you follow the party line or else. Thanks, shitters on all sides. Not a fan anymore.

>we will never get 2 hours movie about deregulation of the banks

Smh

kill rey please

>The Separatists vote for peace
>Dokuu's just like "Yeah OK"

I thought he was supposed to know about Sheev's plans.

The Legacy era was better than this shit.

At least we get more material to play in video games...right?

...right?
...we are getting new Star Wars video games, right?

This guy has never seen The Last Starfighter.

What are they doing with the Jedi from Rebels? Why are they not using Luke's Jedi Academy? This is stupid.

It was a movie the revolved around nostalgia not being a good film in its own right.

DISNEY DON'T YOU DO IT.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT.

Do what?

>>From now on, Star Wars will always be heroes vs. Stormtroopers.

Better than Clones vs Robots.

Remind me of the babe!

Luke will train Rey, Po will get frozen in carbonite and Finn will wind up being Rey's brother.

What chosen one?

No, because I made that entire complicated plot of Episode VIII up and put it in a pastebin file before uploading it to Sup Forums, then a bunch of clickbait sites ran it as an article. It was my crown moment of shitposting. I did the same thing with Episode VII and I fully intend to do it again with Episode IX

I didn't mind that at all. For all the prequels misgivings, I kind of liked that the heroes and villains felt dramatically different. I mean, it's kind of lame that the New Order has nothing to make itself different from the Empire.

People rail on TFA all the time, I mean South Park dug into it for fuck's sake. Drop the persecution complex.

The chosen one with the power.

The problem with clones vs robots is both are utterly expendable. And I like the "roger roger" Droids.

At least stormtroopers have families.

Two Death Stars blowing up kind of makes Stormtroopers expendable.

By that logic Alderaan blowing up makes humans expendable.

You're god damn right.

>space pirate druggie Skywalker when?

>Leia dies in real life
>Luke dies in the movies
It's pottery it rhymes.
Bravo JJ.

I find your lack of dubbs disturbing

From EA...

Hope you like DLC bro.

EA games it's not in the game ... it's in the fuckin DLC

It's funny how they one up Alderaan with 5 planets blowing up and I felt nothing compared to Alderaan.

>>Mara Jade, Deliah Blue, Jarael never.

Phantom
Clones
Revenge
Empire
Jedi
Force
Last

OAAAAH
OAAAAAAH

It's the same reason why you feel more for seeing a character die on screen than a whole city blowing up in some Roland Emmerich film.

But, you got it backwards. I said that Alderaan felt more heavy compared to the five planets in TFA blowing up.

It's pretty obvious. Alderaan we actually know the connection to with the plot. It's Leia on the Death Star being shown her home planet and it being destroyed. Where as in the Force Awakens, people didn't even know which planets blew up. Some thought it was Couricant. The way they introduced the Starkiller base was really clunky.

Right, I'm agreeing with you. A single character dying in a movie feels "heavier" because you're given a reason to care about them, where as a million strangers is nbd. You're given a reason to care about Alderaan because you care about Leia and it's her home and you see her anguish as they blow it up right in front of her eyes. There was also a lot of build up leading to that point because the movie tricked you into thinking that Leia had won and tricked Tarkin into letting them live. I couldn't even name a single thing about any of the planets that were blown up in TFA.

Jesus, the Jedi just catch no breaks. Every time its "well we tried to re establish order, but then DARK SIDE NOW EVERYTHING IS IN SHAMBLES AND WE'RE LEFT WITH A PALTRY SUM OF WHAT WE ONCE WERE."

>Luke will never get his qt red head waifu
>Han and Leia won't have the other two kids that aren't fuck ups
>Luke's Jedi Order will never be the new guardians of the galaxy
>Luke,Leia and Han will never get together and laugh about the good old days

Thanks JJ.

Is the Thrawn Trilogy actually good, or is it just "good for Star Wars EU" which is an absurdly low bar.

Thrawn is a solid. First book is a bit slow but I liked it

New Sith aren't copying Sheev's Sith
New Empire isn't copying Sheev's Empire
Sheev's Empire is led by a Skywalker offshoot, isn't dark side, has their own Jedi Knights

I feel bad for Ostrander.

>Star the Clone Wars Wars

>the Disney Star Wars films both feel the need to use "Force™" and "Jedi™" in their subtitles
Fuck Disney.

Should we start taking bets on what Eps IX will be?

The titles are connected, my friend.
The Force Awakens The Last Jedi (To The Light)

>The Revenge of The Jedi™ (feat. Ewoks™!)
>The Jedi™ Awakens The Force™

>Luke's shirt flap still fucked
The idea that he never bothered to fix it even after all this time is funny to me.