Stranger Things

Will Stranger Things season 2 have the same impact as the first season?

Other urls found in this thread:

ew.com/article/2016/08/31/stranger-things-season-2-details-duffer-brothers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nope. There is no more story to tell and the aesthetic that works for the series will get bland.

I think they should move on, they have a good series and just end on a high. However, they must also have shit loads of money being thrown at them, so why not.

Still, I think it is a finished story.

This

It'll be like season 2 of True Detective. Shit and the creators will blame Netflix for fast tracking a second season

What impact? Most people already forgot about season 1.

>It'll be like season 2 of True Detective.
But it's the opposite of TD season 2. They hated it because it had completely different set of characters and different writer, in ST's case everything remains the same

Pretty much this.

Not really

>taking influence from James Cameron-directed sequels
It's gonna be 100% fucking kinography.

Where did you hear this? God please let it not be true.

True.
It started off good but then it got boring, kept watching because I already invested time in, basically mindlessly trying to go through the episode.

I don't know why normies glorify every somewhat decent show.

I loved it

Better show from last year?

By same impact do you mean the ability to make normies pretend it's better than it really is?
Season 1 is hugely overrated so season 2 is going to go over worse by default.

Better Call Saul

>There is no more story to tell
You seem to miss the obvious part at the end where there was something clearly wrong with the kid they brought back

OP you could just watch Fringe and stop being a fucking pleb

I love Finn

faget

This is rude please apologize to him

ew.com/article/2016/08/31/stranger-things-season-2-details-duffer-brothers/
>“There’s Temple of Doom, Aliens, Terminator 2. I guess a lot of this is James Cameron. But he’s brilliant. And I think one of the reasons his sequels are as successful as they are is he makes them feel very different without losing what we loved about the original. So I think we kinda looked to him and what he does and tried to capture a little bit of the magic of his work.”

No, since Froggo will have lost his shota looks.

Not really

I liked this show before normies ruined it with MUH BARB and other retarded memes.

>#JUSTICE FOR BARB
>BARB BARB BARB

But Fringe goes way off the rails.