AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

gadot actually looking cute here, honestly surprised

MOUSEY

Looks pretty good, even the niggerbot

I think that's the best picture ever taken of her.

What's wrong with that? She looks qt

>where the fuck am i?

>s-she looks qt and I never shilled for her before, I swear

Looks pretty nice.

I literally never have. She looks the trannies I see on backpage. That's a good picture though.

That's a big sword handhold

Shill for who? Gadot?

Are you insane?

Gadot looks better here than in the last photo where she looked fat in the face and like a wax figure, dead inside or something.

Cyborg still looks like shit.

she still looks dead

ACTION GAL!
GAL?

You mean used to see... :(

I know one thing about you, that you search backpages for trannies. Probably not the greatest judge of ACTUAL female beauty.

who would belive that this skeleton fridge could have superpowers?

fucking unrealistic bullshit, unlike the cinematic marvel universe, that doesn't just have realistic bodytypes but quips as well unlike those autistic dcuck flicks

You use commas but no other form of grammar. I think we found the true autistic person boys.

How big a person would be to realistically have Superman's strenght?

He'd have to have a mass comparable to a planet.

>autistic screeching about gramma
interesting

the only cool black heroes that the public accepts are spawn, blade, and possibly black panther now. zero fucking chance of that thing selling any toys

and they were accepted because there were movies about them making them cool

think about what you post

>spawn

LOLWHO