'Batman v Superman,' 'Zoolander 2' lead Razzie nominations for the worst in film awards

is it justified?

>no ghostbusters

This is why Trump won

>Worst Supporting actor - Jared Leto
>worst screenplay - Suicide Squad

well deserved, should have had Joel Kinnaman as worst actor and Gal Gadot as worst actress/worst supporting actress

>my face when Tyler Perry made worst actress list

Leto wasn't even that bad. Screenplay was a mess though.

Ghostbusters wasn't that bad. It just wasn't good.

'Batman v Superman,' 'Zoolander 2' lead Razzie nominations

Today
NEW YORK (AP) — The much-derided superhero clash "Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice" and the far-too-late comedy sequel "Zoolander 2" are the leading nominees for the 37th annual Razzie Awards.

"Zoolander 2" drew nine nods and "Batman v Superman" landed eight in nominations announced Monday for the worst films and performances of 2016. Both are up for worst picture, along with "Gods of Egypt," ''Independence Day: Resurgence," ''Dirty Grandpa" and the political documentary "Hillary's America: The Secret History of the Democratic Party."

Many nominees are typically acclaimed performers, including Robert De Niro ("Dirty Grandpa"), Naomi Watts ("Divergent Series: Allegiant" and "Shut-In"), Kristen Wiig ("Zoolander"), Johnny Depp ("Alice Through the Looking Glass"), Will Ferrell ("Zoolander 2"), Ben Affleck ("Batman v Superman") and Julia Roberts ("Mother's Day").

"Winners" will be announced Feb. 25.

Nobody ever actually gave a shit about nu-Ghostbusters as a movie, they just used it as a political talking point.

neither of those movies were that bad. below average at worst

BvS at least had the best live action version of Bruce Wayne going for it. Zoolander 2 was a complete piece of shit.

Zoolander 2 was really bad, way worse than something like Anchorman 2 which clearly did not try at all.

Batman vs superman was many times better than ghostbusters.

Not going to read any of that clickbait but if it got more noms than Gods of Egypt or Independence Day it's more Disney smearing campaing

Hated the flick but it is what it is

that's kind of ridiculous
I mean was it really so bad that it should be named the worst film of the year?
I didn't even care about the movie but that's ridiculous

It wasn't THAT bad

i liked zoolander 2

Let's be glad it's forgotten now.

Weird thing is that it's starting to backfire, my friends hated the movie when they saw it but now they all remember it as "not so bad, cool action".

It's trump all over again

Was Zoolander 2 that bad? I liked the first one.

Also, how was Anchorman 2? I only just remembered that was a thing.

Suicide Squad, sure.

BvS literally was just mediocre, not Razzie-levels of bad. What a paid-off joke.

Certainly worse than BvS.

>Was Zoolander 2 that bad?

It was definitely worse than the first one but it still had funny moments

Zoolander 2 was good I was surprised how much I liked it. Plus you can't go wrong with Billy Zane. I would watch Z2 over BvS

>zoolander 2
>bad

pick one

Zoolander 2 is justified, Batman V Superman is not.

BvS isn't a good movie but it is definitely not worst of the year material.

>Zoolander 2 is worse than Ghostbusters
>BvS is worse than Independence Day

hahaha fuck off

>DCucks right now
>B-BUT GAWSBUSTAHS WAS WOWSE!

Bravo Snyder bravo

If a movie is nominated for a razzie that generally means it was actually an ok movie

Pajeet Skwad is here!

These 2 are the worse when Ghostbusters exists?

Ok, good shit, pal.

Suicide squad and ghost busters were worse than both of those movies. That said, they were awful enough that an argument can be made for them.

I only made it 20min into Zoolander 2

No one even remembers that Ghostbusters exists, not even the Razzie judges.

I only made it 10 minutes into Batman v Superman

oh i get it: its justin bieber; a celebrity
a ha

I only made it 5 words into that tweet

punctuation...is fun; sometimes!

Keep telling yourself that champ.

Leaving memes aside BvS deserves it.

It's not the worst movie but if you consider the "we're worried that people won't understand it" bullshit, the reference ejaculation, the college's tier philosophy, the obnoxious product placement, the laughable plot and dialogue, the spastic action scenes and the half billion spent on making and advertising that shit... Yeah they deserve it.

considering how much hype was given to BvS, 100% deserved. snyder needs to be removed from DC completely

I hope it wins so people can finally see how fucking corrupt the critic/clickbait media industry is. Whoever has seen both BvS and Gods of Egypt will know what these people are

If you were hyped for anything made by the guy that made this, you are a retard

They're worse based on the fact that they had more potential. Especially BvS.

Is that from Sucker Punch?

>BvS is somehow nominated for worst movie of 2016
>Civil War IS A GOOD MOVIE GOYIM 96% !

(((they))) are not even subtle anymore

>Be Justin Kurzel
>Promising Australian director on the rise after Snowtown and Macbeth
>Do ONE video game movie
>Stink up the Razzies instantly

Man if BvS wins the gig is going to be up as fuckity fuck

BvS gets shit because it had potential, wasted potential, but potential nonetheless.

Ain't nobody thought that ghostbusters (2016) was going to be good.

>you will never be THIS assblasted
feels great mang

batman v superman was really bad but i think suicide squad was much worse.

reminder that RT is owned by warner bros, and BvS still only scored 5% higher than bye bye man

Maybe. Completely forgot about Zoolander 2.

I'd run with;

Batman Vs. Superman
Suicide Squad
Ghostbusters
Blair Witch
Warcraft

Probably lots worse out there.

But I'm never sitting through Nine Lives, so I won't know for sure.

It was definitely one of the worst movies I saw this year.

Along with Blair Witch, Batman V Supes and Suicide Squad.

I thought it was aggressively, obnoxiously bad.

I wasn't actually expecting it to be THAT bad, honestly.

Everything involving the Egon one and Hemsworth was worse than anything in Zoolander 2.

Zoolander 2...god...it's like it never existed.

Both of them are cinematic black holes. Not terrible in the same way Ghostbusters was, just literal non-entities. You forget it as you're watching it. Anchorman 2 honestly felt like some dudes got together and shot an afternoons improv rehearsal and released it as a movie.

>hmmm we want to finally say that capeshit is crap
>but we can't piss off the mouse...
The thought process of every movie critic today. Truly baffling.

It's the fucking razzies

Lol fucking loser

It was bad but not THAT bad.

BvS fits the bill though.

Not really, no.

It's sad that Naomi Watts has never been in any good normie movies, she's amazing in all the Lynchkino I've seen of her

>Batman v Superman
Hmm I wonder why.

>associated Press
I remember when these fuckers were covering interesting and impact full events

Both statements are correct.
Twolander wasn't funny in the least and BvS is the most ridiculous thing I've seen in years. It's en par with Sucker Punch

Name one.

Reminder they gave it to The Shining

So you're saying it's literally pleb bait?

>No "Greasy Strangler"

Literally the shittiest, most unfunny meme will "Tim and Erick" rip off piece of trash I
ive ever seen/.

Oh by the way I still suck cocks like a champion and am too fucking illiterate to know how to get a real tripcode. Just to keep you guys posted.

Where the fuck is Yoga Hosers? I only saw it on Netflix last week but that was the worst movie I have ever seen

Nah that's MoS

As someone who adored the first one and yet has to watch the second one, could Iask WHY Zoolander 2 is SO bad? I keep reading "it's very bad" and I believe it but I don't find arguments for that.

this. Civil War was terrible, it seemed like a two hour advertisement for the next movie because all of the story was based on Avengers 2. The idea of a "cinematic universe" only works when the movies are very loosely related

>no replies
Q.E.D.

>Ghostbusters wasn't that bad
It was that bad. It singlehandedly justified the Holocaust.

BvS is a very flawed movie but definitely not razzie potential. I'd nominate Eisenberg for worst supporting actor but that's about it.

In fact, the more I think about it, I'd rather watch BvS again that watch Civil War.

jesus christ how cucked you can be

I kinda liked it. It wasn't great but it was okay. Its on Hulu I think

>the quality of the movie is somehow different even though it's the same movie because of muh hype

> WAAAAAHHH MY TALKING POINTS, VALIDATE THEM

make sure you have the best insult you can think of to retort with, i hear 'cuck' is popular these days

So BvS > Ghostbusters
But since BvS could/should have been >>>>> Ghostbusters
That means Ghostbusters > BvS

Makes perfect sense.

I've been sick at home, so I finally watched Batman v Superman for the first time yesterday.

It wasn't good, I'd say about 5/10.

I'm not clicking through, but they nominated Affleck for his batman performance, but not Eisenberg for Luthor?

I don't even mind Eisenburg in other films, I think he can play certain roles well, and I think he could have played a decent Luthor, but the way Snyder had him act was painfully and distractingly bad. Like, REALLY bad.

And Afleck got a nomination for razzie but not Eisenberg?

I unironically thought Gods of Egypt and independence day 2 were fun. Not high quality, but not so bad to warrant mocking

I saw it in the cinema and was mildly disappointed becuase they rehashed jokes in the same way anchorman 2 did, however they tried more new stuff which sort of worked.

I enjoyed it more on my second rewatch a few weeks ago. Every scene with mugatu is fucking gold and zoolander/hansel have some great moments. Most of the cameos are shit besides bieber

>b-but ghostbusters
>b-but d-disney
Snyderfags are the Sonyggers of Sup Forums.

>I unironically thought Gods of Egypt and independence day 2 were fun
This is exactly why this board is a joke.

>tyler perry
>actress

Warcraft was pretty fun. Suicide Squad and Zoolander 2 were genuinely fucking terrible.

Yeah he fucking was. It's like he took a poll of what his shitty music fans wanted to see from the Joker and didn't deviate from that at all. Are you a tween girl?

no.

I was just about to post this
Plenty for the Hillary movie but no Ghostbusters