Are Sigur Ros Ancap?

Are Sigur Ros Ancap?

Attached: Untitled.png (588x408, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

grapevine.is/news/2018/03/16/icelands-sigur-ros-accused-then-cleared-of-tax-evasion/
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/bjpgb8/sigur-ros-tax-evasion-investigation-cleared
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based

HOW THE FUCK IS TAX EVASION REAL JUST PAY YOUR TAXES NIGGA

if you aren't doing tax evasion i ain't respecting you

pitchfork's full of fucking mouthbreathers
if you look at the source they use they say that the band's been cleared right in the headline

grapevine.is/news/2018/03/16/icelands-sigur-ros-accused-then-cleared-of-tax-evasion/

Ancap's only use is for winning debates because of how consistent its moral structure is. It's no good at being actually pragmatic.

Sure, but if you follow the source that that one sources from, the bassist says he is unsure if they will be charged or not for the missing tax, so even if they've paid it back, there's still the possibility of more to happen

>8 million dollars in frozen assets
I had no idea Sigur Ros were so fucking loaded

>According to the report, the members of Sigur Rós have denied that they have are responsible
this is what it takes to be a writer at pitchfork

>The musicians objected to the Directorate’s decision arguing that the mishap had actually been caused by an inadvertent mistake made by their accountant rather than an intentional tax evasion master plan. Sure enough, Morgunblaðið reported some hours later that the musicians had already paid their astronomical debt, including interest.
>“We thought we had a good relationship with this accountant, we fully trusted him, but then it turned out he hadn’t handed in the right documents at the right time. This is nothing but a complete mess that we had no knowledge of until we were notified by the Commissioner.”
Goodbye.

Yup and so is U2

B-but, SIGUR ROS BTFO xDDd

The difference is the U2 avoided tax, which is legal, whereas Sigur Ros are accused of evading it, which is illegal, and at this level would put them away for a long time, if they were found guilty

who knows how hard iceland is on tax evasion though.

Iceland are fairly hard on it, I think. They've certainly stepped up the rhetoric on it since their PM stood down for tax avoidance.

>Sam Sodomsky
>Sodomsky
wat

wtf I love Sigur Ros now

underage

literally the single most soy band in history just got a little more soy

That's the editor's fault more than anything

Taķk-xation is theft.

nah noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/bjpgb8/sigur-ros-tax-evasion-investigation-cleared
it was an accounting error