Top trending story on facebook "Hillary Clinton holds double digit lead over Donald Trump"

>Top trending story on facebook "Hillary Clinton holds double digit lead over Donald Trump"

Who else /slightly nervous/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Getting less and less nervous as the kikes shill harder and harder.

It's painfully obvious that internals for Clinton are looking abysmal.

Oversampling democrats based on the last two presidential elections and ignoring that independents are the largest voting bloc?
Yeah, didn't the majorty of pollsters before Britain's EU vote predict that they would remain by huge margins?

I'm done with kike polls. They're literally worth less than toilet paper.

Wait for the debates.
She's going to get raped:
youtube.com/watch?v=tx651fvHMPo

> Worrying anout kikebook

Lad...

People getting their facts from facebewk is far more concerning to me.

Facebook is like Xinhua though.

this desu

Her campaign is built on sand at the moment. Promoted kikebook stories to cover for a candidate that has basically been living underground while being hammered by federal investigators don't worry me too much.

What concerns me about this is how many people get their information from facebook and MSM. Just having this as a top trending story means hundreds of millions of people believe it.

>concerned about shit "trending" on Faceberg

Good goyim

nobody gives a fuck. remember brexit.

I'm the complete opposite of nervous. They pick and choose from biased polls that tip the scales in Shillary's favor, meaning that if the idiots that get all their news from Cuckbook see those types of polls until November, they won't be inclined to go out and actually vote.

Facebook decides what's trending.

Remember when polls said Rato was going to win the primary? How'd that work out?

me

Brexit was a long shot according to all the polls, look what happened there.

pretty much this
if you look at every single poll leading up the the 2 days before the brexit vote, everyone said remain would win by anywhere from 2% to 6%

polls aren't conducted, or the are conducted and thrown away
what gets reported is the results they want you to see
"no point in voting trump if he's doing so bad"

watch him slip to 25% in the polls right before the election while his share of the popular vote in the actual election hits 55%

You mean Iowa? Yeah he won that.

Sup Forums is just as biased when it comes to polls they agree with. I remember the Brexit generals had the polls posted showing leave winning and guess what? Leave won.

Can you go ahead and show me ANY polls from the primaries that shows the loser winning the primary?

This just in: latest poll shows triple digit lead for Trump!

you should be VERY nervous

literally all the polls right now have Hillary in a significant advantage though, and they have for the past two weeks

5 months left.

Just wait till Trump points out Hillary's role in destabilizing the Middle East, which led to the growth of ISIS.

Well, Facebook is confirmed to shill Hillary.

Reality does tend to have an unfortunate liberal bias.

They said we would lose.

meh

Brexit already proved polls don't matter much

>Brexit generals had the polls posted showing leave winning

Yeah, no.

>ViperKillYourselfMyMan.jpg

saved

Trump was ahead in the Iowa polls and lost

In fact I think Trump lost every Caucus state.

>actually thinking it was going to end any other way

Trumpfags are delusional.

>inb4 muh brexit

If anything that'll just encourage more liberals to vote so they don't end up butt blasted like their UK counterparts.

Remeber those universities who predicted the correct presidents for 25 years in a row and who all said Bernie would be our president? These polls mean nothing

How much did they oversample dems and undersample Indies? The article doesn't say anything.

hope crushing is a tactic of the enemy

re in form of video
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

pic related to video

Polls matter when done properly. The elite are panicking and are trying to use polls backwards. They don't work that way.

all trump has to do is actually prepare for the debates and he'll wipe the floor with her

((((Kikebook)))) please, just spread the word of jew books propaganda and it will die off like myspace

>Who else /slightly nervous/?

I knew he was gonna lose. Trump isn't for winning he's just for fun.

>multiple brackets
back to stormfront with you

Polls are rigged, democratic majority by a lot.

Unfortunately for the pollsters, this mobilizes the republican base and independents even more.

Exactly this, they're overplaying their hand with propaganda this early.

>looking at any poll before the first debate
you shills need to leave

I live in BC. A couple years ago we had Provincial elections. A very respected poll came out with our NDP Party winning in a landslide a week before the election. A week later the Liberals won in a landslide.

Nobody here ever gave a shit about polls again

Forgot to mention I'm actually a leaf

(((facebook)))

I had no idea that facebook had a trending section.

>Britain to vote Remain 52-48 a day before the vote

Trusting the normie polls

What are you doing in Albania fellow BCer? Escaping this shit hole?

this is very simple

anyone here honestly believe trump will get more female votes than hillary? of course you don't.

guess who the majority of voters are in a presidential election?

what if those that aren't in the party are all gonna vote for hillary?

kek

what part are you from faggot.
DIBER REPRESENT

I found out Facebook was cucked at the beginning of last year, when Trump announced threw his hat into the ring.

Not nervous in the slightest. Facebook and Twitter have been bought by Hillary.

Just think about where her $300 million campaign funds and where they are going. And meanwhile trump, at a modest $30 million, gets shit on by social media 24/7.

All it says IMO is that Shillary is shaking, hard.

You burgers are showing, user.

The referendum was painted as Bremainers winning. EVERYWHERE. And Leave won.

If anything it shows how distanced social media is from reality.

Are you shilling? It seems like you're shilling.

I was watching Brexit stuff on CNN yesterday and one of their regulars, an older lady, forgot her name goes...

>Well, we are the media "elites" right and we predicted Trump wrong? So... what's not to say the same thing happened here with Britian?

I was blown back, they actually admitted they were wrong?!?

See there seems to be something going on in "predicting" the exact result THEY WANT. It's "I don't like Trump and don't want him to win" so they say "Well he's not going to based on objective evidence I'm pretending exists" to give the illusion it's not just their personal bias. They got BTFO because turns out they weren't looking at the data that went against their wishes.

With Trump and Brexit the media is showing it's bias hand way too much. I wish I was involved with the forex markets like I wanted to be when I was younger (brokefag) I could of made an asston of money shorting the pound and euro. Where everyone else predicted against that because that's what they WANTED to happen. So it's not just liberal media too, everyone seems to be playing this game these days. Trying to hide their wishful bias behind objective sounding analysis.

Exactly. Sup Forums is out of touch because "I don't have a kikebook" is a meme to spout and conform too. Never mind the 6,000 Jimmy Russel accounts on FB.

OP is a fag.

>democrat story trending on social media used mostly by non-voting democrats
Sweating bullets

Possible theory, pure speculation:
The phrenology of the moment, the new scientistic fad, is nudging or decision architecture.
Thus mainstream media must be reading about and to an extent buying into nudging.
Nudging is the exact same thing Edward Bernays wrote about in "Propaganda."

THERE IT IS AGAIN FOLKS
CASE CLOSED, OBV

Shouldn't you be getting ready for Frexit