How kino would it be if in the end Kylo goes light and Rey goes dark?

How kino would it be if in the end Kylo goes light and Rey goes dark?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes?t=1m3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew Jew plz go

It'd still suck cuz New Wars.

Kino as fuck nigga

>would

It would be neat but I don't think Disney would risk the hate they would get if they made it happen.

How could Kylo possibly beat a well trained Rei aided by the power of the Dark Side?

dishonest tbf

>
Hantaviruses are single-stranded, enveloped, negative sense RNA viruses in the Bunyaviridae family which can kill humans.

They normally infect rodents and do not cause disease in these hosts. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces. Some strains of hantaviruses cause potentially fatal diseases in humans, such as hantavirus hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) and hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS)—also known as hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome (HCPS)—[1] while others have not been associated with known human disease.[2] HPS (HCPS) is a "rare respiratory illness associated with the inhalation of aerosolized rodent excreta (urine and feces) contaminated by hantavirus particles."[1]

Human infections of hantaviruses have almost entirely been linked to human contact with rodent excrement, but recent human-to-human transmission has been reported with the Andes virus in South America.[2]

hells yea

>Helena

"wait ... w-what is this ... why did you say that name ..."

Women would not alow it

What about the droid attack on the Wookies?

This we can already tell the ending.
>Luke dies
>Rey converts kylo
>Everyone teams up to fight snooke
>Win
I feel like Disney normally wouldn't mind taking the risk but now they are groveling the cum from share holders (you can hear it from the press conference when Disney bought lucasfilms) they can't afford to do anything risky

fucking stupid

That won't happen but I sincerely hope they give Kyo Ren redemption without killing him off. We've had enough cheap retreads for one lifetime.

>disney princess
>going dark

never ever going to happen. think of all the children!

all star wars are shit

It would sort of make up for Rey's seemingly perfect character.

>Rey goes dark
BLACKED?

>Power of love
>Power of friendship
>Power of the underdog
>A literal deus ex machina

You name it

The twist is that Kylo has an incest fetish

It would be kino if Luke admitted that the Jedi Order was wrong and started a new ideology.

>goes
SHE WAS ALWAYS ON THE MEME SIDE
SHE LOST HER MEMORY

SHE LOST HER WAY?

Proving Ahsoka right.

It's the only thing they could do to make the trilogy seem fresh. That would be the REAL twist. People go in expecting the twist is gonna be Rey's origin revealed. And it should be. But the real twist that follows is she falls to the dark side, defeats Kylo, and Kylo is cast aside by Snoke and Rey becomes the new apprentice. The third movie is about Kylo's redemption and his journey to save Rey and defeat Snoke.

But there is no fucking way in hell this would happen. First off it's Disney, so don't expect them to go this dark route. Secondly, it's the first female lead. They wouldn't have the balls to make the first female lead fall to the darkside, especially when little girls look up to her.

Those designs hurt my eyes, goddamn

Is this the kind of trash nu-Star Wars fans like?

It's exactly the kind of thing Disney would do to make these new SW movies seem "fresh". The truth is this is fanfic tier writing as proved by the amount of fanboys and redditors supporting the idea.

>rey goes dark
But womyn aren't allowed to do anything wrong, you fucking sexist

Honestly it would be kino but Disney wouldn't be game. It's too risky and reeks of imagination

I think it would be cool. Kylo making mistakes and eventually maturing and calming his shit, and Rey still needs that kind of development because so far she's such a cardboard.

Yes, but fanfic tier is above Disney tier.

>But womyn aren't allowed to do anything wrong, you fucking sexist
unless they're conservative

Ah man, not a repeat of OT....

>Ridley with long hair
>Driver with a beard

Pls do this.

The director or someone said that this movie is going to be more fun and not really that dark, suprising since the new logo seems to say the direct opposite.

To be fair, it's not much different to this except Skeletor isn't in the picture.

Nothing will ever be Kino as long as Ridley continues to suck ass at acting

youtu.be/sg29Sa6QFes?t=1m3s

Minute and three seconds. She sucks cock

Well that would kill the whole 'poetry' thing they hinted at by making TFA a recreation of the first film. The next film would have to be a TESB deal.

>fanfic tier writing
Only because it's to get us out of the hole that TFA dug.

A redemption arc AND a betrayal arc all in the same trilogy? That would be pretty bold.

From the way she was smacking the shit out of him in FA i'm not surprised that she'll become a sith.

>It's going to be revealed that Luke left without telling anybody where he was going because he got sick of having to save the galaxy all the time and decided to run away with Mara Jade and become a smuggler instead, using the ruins of an old Jedi temple as their base of operations.

POTTERY

>It turns out Kylo becomes the last jedi because everyone else dies or goes to the dark side

I know its star wars, so the girls always must have weird hairstyles, but if rey let her hair down, my dick would be diamonds

Why is Rei so much sexier when I think of her as being evil, confident, and powerful?

That's not how it happened in OT, so it's not happening.

>double-bladed lightsaber

yes please

I remember about a year ago there was an user on
Sup Forums who claimed to be a time traveller from the near future. We asked him about the plot of the new trilogy and he said something about Rey being a time-travelled force fetus baby. He also said that the films were very generic and forgotten soon after completion.

I wonder if that user is ok

>Bat-rat Jedi.
Thank Disney this shit was all wiped out.

It would be poetrykino. Prequels are about the descent into darkness, while the sequels are about ascension into the light, and redemption.

sauce on pic?

just some fan fiction involving not-Luke and not-Leia fight space Orcs

I just googled 'Jaicen Jaina'. I'm not sure whether that's a piece of official 'EU' art or not.

Well they had Jynn Erso made the ultimate noble sacrifice in Rogue One, so perhaps it's not such a big deal.

It's from one of the NJO books. I don't remember which one.

The NJO books and the Vong arc is actually pretty good.

That would be magnificent.

And that's what they should do. I can already see how the transformation would work beginning in 8.

Something to do with 'Legacy of the Force' ? I never read them, but as a long-time SW fan you just ... pick some of it up. I know nothing about the characters, i just know there's a Jacien, Jaina, Anakin, Mara Jade etc.

But they would be able to sell dark rey and light kylo toys

That bat-rat thing has been in SW since the fucking cantina scene. Or are we going to forget the OT had literal demons as well.

>>disney princess
>>going dark
What is Frozen? Elsa may redeem herself, but she went straight psycho for a while.

WHO HERE /REYVAN/?

>White man good
>Woman bad

What is this, the 20th century?

>homemade unreliable lightsaber that's a visual metaphor of Kylo's volatile emotions and wavering commitment to the dark / lightside just changed to the good guy color green from the bad guy color red instead of replaced with new elegant, sleek, well made, stable Old Republic style lightsaber to demonstrate his commitment to the light

Why are fan artists so fucking stupid?

>Jew
>white

He had his redemption moment and then he killed his dad. Thats the point. Jesus.

>Finn marries Luke

I shit you not it's from a fan fiction of episode VIII coincidentally titled 'The Last Jedi'