Ugh, what a terrible name

Ugh, what a terrible name.

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.com/news/the-official-title-for-star-wars-episode-viii-revealed?cmp=smc|785924754
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jesus...
>return of the jedi

>the last jedi....

BRAVO DISNEY

sauce?

>Revenge of the Jedi
>Revenge of the Sith
Nice one George.
Plus this title fits into the mythos and lore of the saga. no matter how shit it is.
>At least it's not Phantom Menace.

Yeah, it pisses me off that they used "Jedi" as a keyword in two titles. It cheapens things.

I want to cuddle Daisy Ridley and nibble on her ears.

It could have been worse

>prequels were baaaaad xd
fuck out of here pleb

kill yourself

s-she doesn't need that

Kathleen Kennedy should have been fired 4 years ago.

Yes, how dare they reference the main story point of star wars in a star wars movie

Is that really the name?

It's a lot better than I expected honestly. Better than "The Force Awakens", or any of the prequel titles.

Attack of the Clones is a top tier name. It was just attached to a trash movie.

>Ugh
Shut the fuck up cuck

Wow I am very excited by this news. Disney's STAR WARS: THE FORCE AWAKENS was a clear hit and instantly one of my favorite movies. It was then followed up with another classic from Disney, STAR WARS: ROGUE ONE - maybe the most EPIC scene I have ever seen in theaters, my fellow STAR WARS fans: you know what scene I'm talking about, hehe.

But now we have the new title for a new STAR WARS movie and I couldn't be more excited. What does it mean? Why is it written in RED? I hope we can have daily threads here on Sup Forums to discuss these things

To my fellow JEDIS, the wait is soon over :) May the FORCE be with you.

Cheers, Love and Peace.

RIP Carrie Fisher :(

PS FUCK 2016!!

Sounds fine to me.

Our executive focus group had declared this title is the least offensive and thusly least likely to upset manchild and neckbeard on internet. Plus member berries for added $$$

Revenge of the Sith was the perfect title.

the overwhelming originality of nu-star wars

CHROMED

Yeah, you're right. That one's campy enough to work while still being salient to the story. My bad.

You're either 10 or a troll, or both

Yeah, for real.
At least this PRETTY MUCH confirms that it will center around Luke, which is what I (and probably everyone besides tumblrinas and children) want

Do you say that because you really mean it or because you wanted to hate it by default?

Holy shit when was this taken?
t. mouth fetishist

is luke kill

Kek, well done

Guess she took his

Goldenrod.

>Luke is only surviving Jedi
>Title is "The Last Jedi"
Buddy, if Luke was kill, they would've called it "No More Jedi"

If they kill him I'm done

Always makes me think of r9k

Still would've preferred The Knights of Ren, but I don't hate this title

1 The Phantom Menace
2 Attack of the Clones
3 Revenge of the Sith
4 A New Hope
5 The Empire Strikes Back
6 Return of the Jedi
7 The Force Awakens
8 The Last Jedi
9 The Final Solution

We will never get a new Jedi order with Luke. We will never get something in between with Ben Solo. Whatever happens will be shit.

We can only hope user. I pretty much gave up on star wars after the fucking disgrace that was tfa.

should've called it "Rise of the New Order" or something like that. It tells you that its going to be a blatant repeat of ESB but the title in this case at least sounds like a 13 year old made it up instead of a 9 year old

I was expecting Fall of the Resistance. It's generic as fuck but I can't believe there's been no "fall of" in the mainline SW movies yet

Holy shit disney put zero effort into the title. I remember when there was a shitstorm over the title of RotS.

But this just reeks of low energy creativeness. This title would have been more appropriate for a movie that happens between III and VI, not after VI

Should've called it Jedi v. Snoke. That would've been so intelligent.

The used to say Luke was the first of the new jedi, can disney do anything right?

So the scribd leak is confirmed?

>tfw you realize Sup Forums would hate the name regardless of what it is

So Luke confirmed dead and flawless rey is the last jedi?

Not if it was "Rey gets BLACKED".

Mfw no matter what people like you will worship the name. I already told you Knights of Ren would be nice.

No, Rey turns evil, Ben dies, and Luke survives

starwars.com/news/the-official-title-for-star-wars-episode-viii-revealed?cmp=smc|785924754

There you go

that's a nice mouth

There will always be Luuke and Bigger Luke

9 The Balance of the Force

Should have called it: Echoes of the Dark side

At least Phantom Menace was original.
The Last Jedi sounds like fanfic.

>2 or even 3 movies in a row starting with The

OP here, I just dislike how it's gone from The Return of the Jedi to "The Last Jedi"... especially as it'll probably be Rey who is the last jedi..

It'd be cool if it means that maybe there's a whole new type of force user or something but I doubt it

9: The Darkside, or There and Back Again, a Jedi tale.

>Hantaviruses are single-stranded, enveloped, negative sense RNA viruses in the Bunyaviridae family which can kill humans.

>They normally infect rodents and do not cause disease in these hosts. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces. Some strains of hantaviruses cause potentially fatal diseases in humans, such as hantavirus hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) and hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS)—also known as hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome (HCPS)—[1] while others have not been associated with known human disease.[2] HPS (HCPS) is a "rare respiratory illness associated with the inhalation of aerosolized rodent excreta (urine and feces) contaminated by hantavirus particles."

>Human infections of hantaviruses have almost entirely been linked to human contact with rodent excrement, but recent human-to-human transmission has been reported with the Andes virus in South America.

breathing in mouse shit causes it

Where's the leaked script?

I hope Jar Jar is the last Jedi.

I always thought the Jedi in "Return of the Jedi" was darth vader/anakin

As in, in the end he comes back and kills the emperor

I never thought Luke was a jedi, i mean he was kind of trained for like a month and yeah he had a sword but really? Isnt being a jedi an all-life training thing?

Jedi can be plural.

what does this mean

This

ay yo, hol' up

so wut you tryina' say is

*smacks lips*

they only Jedi wen they dead an' sheit?!

so wut, the Jedi Council jus' a bunch a' ghost an sheit?!

aw hell naw

That doesn't work in all languages though. We'll see when the international title translations start popping up.

I cant be bothered right now.
someone else do it

Im talking when vader throws the emperor down the hole, as in he ends his life doing something honorable, or jedi-like
not the ghost shit

>"Well Master Skywalker, it seems you truly are Star Wars: The Last Jedi."

wow

lol

you're an idiot.

WHAT WAS UNJEDILIKE ABOUT LUKE'S BEHAVIOR

lets put it like this:

In the last samurai, would you say that tom cruise was one just because of the way he behaved?

fucking this.
WTF.

I guess the Jedi never really returned. just a fucking blip. Jedis should be back in action but nope, we have to remake the original trilogy becasue we have no ideas.

Fuck. the books are more canon than these movies.

I acknowledge that it's a small complaint, but it makes the title feel less original. No other Star Wars title shares a keyword with another Star Wars title until now.

Return of the Jedi doesn't really refer to an individual but refers to the ideology of the Jedi, the same way Revenge of the Sith refers to the Sith ideology finally one-upping the Jedi.

"Return of the Jedi" refers to Anakin returning to the light you dumbfucks

>A new hope
>The Phantom Menace
>The Force Awakens
TFA was a good title for the first movie of this arc

Came here to post this. Title could refer to Luke or Rey alone or together, or maybe to Luke's Jedi class that got fukt by Kylo.

Still a shit title. If episode 9 isn't called _____ of the _____ I'm gonna be pissed.

Why is this being posted in so many threads today?

>end of prequels
>last Jedis go into hiding...
>1 movie after OT
>the very last Jedi is in hiding...
Makes OT feel very important all of a sudden

You're a retarded faggot

what did you mean by this?

Because it's retarded and further proof that Star Wars shouldn't have been continued after RotJ.

I'll forever consider Timothy Zahn's trilogy to be the actual continuation of the story.

The rest of the EU doesn't exist. Luke and Mara fell in love and married one year after the end of The Last Command and everybody lived happily ever after.

I won't let you destroy my dreams, Disney!

>It's a "Let's make the OT arc null and void" episode

What have they actually achieved during OT? Seems like the situation is exactly the same right now as it was after 3.

and kiss her boo-boo

good.
therefore im more qualified to talk star wars than you

So who the fuck is this and how did he survive a light saber wound to the head? What role will he have in the new movie.

>Revenge of the Jedi

I still want to own that movie poster someday.

>How do we blow it up

Curve ball, he's the last (real) jedi: Mace Windu

HOLY SHIT IT'S REAL?

THE LAST JEDI?

THE LAST FUCKING JEDI?!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HOLY FUCKING SHIT YOU CANNOT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

GOOD JOB DISNEY

Hol on let me get this. Jedis are in hiding, Empire is gaining power and Rebel allience is being formed? Is this really where we are now in the SW saga? Fucking ell

It's Darth Plagueis and he survived because he found a cure to death. He will train Kylo in the new movie and will probably be the final boss like the Emperor in Return of the Jedi

He's obviously going to be killed off by Ren, it will be the big moment of Episode 8.

Snoke's important enough to be known to the audience, but no one actually gives a fuck or cares about him, so they can dispose of him and everyone will act fulfilled going "OMG KYLO FUCKING KILLED HIS MASTER TRUE SITH OMG"

WHAT A TWEEEEST

>RETURN of the Jedi
>The LAST Jedi
First of all, what the fuck is this gonna be - The Last Samurai put in Star Wars makeup?
Second of all, the last jedi fucking contradicts their fucking return that the galaxy was apparently awaiting for a very long time.
FUCKING DROPPED THIS SHIT.

No, Brother! They expect The Last Jedi in the wreckage