LOGAN Spoilers

Logan and Xavier were both affected by a virus created by the Essex Corporation that wiped out nearly all mutants, and caused them to lose control of their powers. Xavier accidentally killed several humans and mutants alike with telepathy and became a fugitive, with Logan always by his side.

The Essex Corporation's Transigen Program has been capturing the surviving mutants for experimentation and creates clones of Logan to be used as weapons, but they decompose after a few weeks. Head scientist Xander Rice then impregnates a nurse with Logan's genetic material and she has a daughter, Laura, with similar powers, who later breaks out to find Logan while being chased by the Reavers. Rice often reports to a superior, implied to be Mister Sinister, but never shown.

Logan, Laura and Xavier go on the run and end up fighting the Reavers led by Donald Pierce and an adult male clone of Logan called "X-24". Xavier is killed while Logan and Laura kill all the Reavers and Logan then kills X-24.

Logan finds out he's dying since his healing factor is fading because of the virus and will no longer protect him from Adamantium poisoning. Having grown close to Laura, Logan vows to be a father to her for as long as he has left, and they drive off into the sunset towards an uncertain future.

Other urls found in this thread:

screenrant.com/logan-wolverine-footage-description/
moviefone.com/2017/01/19/logan-wolverine-footage-x23-hugh-jackman/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is actually the last scene in the movie.

I think I've seen this kino before...

About what i expected

nothing really here is too surprising

Sounds good.

Source?

I belueve you, Im just curiousm. It seems pretty much like what I expected.

>i'mokwiththis.jif

Literally TLOU

Jiff in hell motherfucker.

We've already had other "spoilers" that contradict this

They always do.
I'm convinced studios spread disinformation on purpose now, which is quite smart.

Those were fake, these are real.

how they get Logan sperm??

I would have preferred if the twist was Logan killed the X-Men in a berserker rage. Adds a ballsy level of tragedy to it.

>Spoilers

Literally all of this is evident from knowing the characters and watching the trailers.

>I would have preferred if the twist was Logan killed the X-Men in a berserker rage. Adds a ballsy level of tragedy to it.

hopefully it would be handled in a much more detailed way, I mean in OML apparently every single X-Man was at the mansion the night Wolverine trips balls and kills them, if over a period of time Logan was manipulated into killing them it'd be better.

But OML is supposed to be this over the top story so that's fine.

Also since they can't use Mysterio Mastermind (like duh) would be a good replacement

if these spoilers are true maybe Xavier forcing him to do it because of the virus could also work

false, Logan dies at the end as well

really makes you think

I guess you could say Xavier would be suffering from an Onslaught of guilt if that were the case

>Onslaught of guilt if that were the case
kek

Deadpool's mouth. He tells that to the audience in the movie.

They got it in the end credits of Apocalypse.
It was his blood.

Is Mr.Sinister in this? I've heard mixed reports.
Bryan Singer says Mr.Sinister has a cameo but James Mangold says he isn't in the film.

I have blood in my sperm too but they don't make movies about me.

>Bryan Singer

Has no say or contribution to this movie, not even producing

>but James Mangold

is the director.

Who do you think is actually telling the truth. The Essex corporation was hinted at in Apocalypse, but that's it.

The omega man?

>X-24
>Laura

...wat?

try reading it again, SLOWLY

Okay. So they set up Wolverine dna cloning for Logan and teased Mr.Sinister for future X films.

WOOOOW

No, he doesn't.

who is this prepubescent male and why is he wearing a wig?

Lol this is absolutely fake. First 40 mins screened to press and the plot details that sets upmdo not match, at all.

Yes, they do.

I wish every scrub who comments about this game on the trailers would die in a fire.

sounds pretty fucking terrible.

Sure about that
screenrant.com/logan-wolverine-footage-description/

moviefone.com/2017/01/19/logan-wolverine-footage-x23-hugh-jackman/