This is an athlete in America's favourite sport

>this is an athlete in America's favourite sport

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes in*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMHwGXq9Ug0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the literal state
Willing to bet this guy dies before the queen does.

This guy is unironically getting into the hall of fame.

>hurr durr he can benchpress more than you XDDD
He can also die faster than most of us by heart disease.

>he can run 40 yards faster than you lmao XDDDD
No, he can't, he's fat.

>favourite
>ou

Football. Tyre. Boots. Petrol. Aluminium.

I guarantee he’s faster than you

Yeah, he's a lineman. Should he be small and skinny while trying to block people

Faster to go asleep, faster to get diabetes, faster to die. Not running.

i guarantee you he's a fat cunt

t. skinnyfat (((anglo))) manlet

we're not laughing at him , we're laughing at your shit sport for being so shit that it requires someone look this to play it

Okay, I'll be patient. Still waiting for an answer

The funny thing is I bet he can outrun you

t. fat cunt

>requires someone look this to play it

>amerifats in charge of running
youtube.com/watch?v=CMHwGXq9Ug0

that makes perfect sense you fucking brainlet

I was born richer than you'll ever be, Anglo
The picture was referring to you, he's a defensive lineman, retard

you're an anglo as wekk you fucking idiot

Oh yeah huh lol

My bad

I bet he fucking can't

I'm Italian, living in the greatest empire since Rome. My people created civilization and you white niggers took it and pretended to be human, but the IQ score gap will remain as a testament to how fucking stupid Brits are even when they import superior Indo-Aryans to enrich their tiny, sand nigger loving Anglo minds.

>White "people"

>look at me, i'm italian
>my people created civilization
>and now I work part time as a cashier in my local supermarket and brag about my grandfathers in Sup Forums

damn it's a shame you werent born thousands of years ago when italians were known for more than pizza and funny accents

WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIIIIIEEET

>hating on big vince
kys

>big vince
If he lost like 50kg he'd be big. He's humongous.

I'm a lab technician and an undergrad student at a university better than any you dumb huemonkeys will see in your lifetime.
I mean, my family's rich, because we all live in America and we're not dumb like the Anglos and the non-whites so I don't really care
And now I'm part of the technocratic aristocracy that you, a commoner, serve to protect the interest of, during one of the greatest wealth gaps in history. Keep laughing.

>undergrad
That's cute. I'm finishing my doctorate, and it's not on Kansas State. Also, this whole comment, are you from reddit?

>this is an athlete in America's third favourite[sic] sport, the first and second being winning world wars and toppling faux-empires, respectively
ftfy

>lying on the internet
>1 - 7

>europeans

>Kansas State
lol do I look like Jordy Nelson to you?
Also Kansas State is still leagues better than any "university" built of shit and drugs that you could possibly have gotten into. An undergrad degree from America means infinitely more than a "Ph.D" from your shitty country, and I'm probably not even going to stop there.