Why does Sup Forums hate Anthony Fantano, the internet's busiest music nerd?

Why does Sup Forums hate Anthony Fantano, the internet's busiest music nerd?

Attached: twolovers.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

my only opinion of anthony fantano is that he plays a very good pacman in smash bros

Because he gave Comedown Machine a 5, he's retardo

Soytony Nintendano here the internet's cuckiest numale autist

You have a point there but Anthony is a beautiful human being

He's way too pretentious
I don't think he even actually likes music

I only liked him for his meme reviews. That shit was seriously getting meta.

>way too pretentious
>gives Lil Randomnigga a 7 an innumerable amount of times

Internet's bussiest music nerd? Bussy on what? Sucking dicks?

>Lil Randomnigga
That's my new rap name (if I was Black).

white people can say nibba

language is the great divider
as a free egalitarian I will exercise my right to say nigga as and when I please

(((They))) came after him for talking to Sargon, so he had to eat shit by overhyping meme rappers until he was allowed to continue with his work.

"nigga" is cringe. just say "nigger."

I dont hate him, I just don't value his opinion or recommendations as he doesn't really review anything I'm not already aware of. I do dislike the influence he has on the world of music and music fans.

brand it as cringe if you like but the words "nigga" and "nigger" have vastly different contextual applications, it's stupid to think you could use them interchangeably

It's stupid to think you can't use either of them as often and as freely as you'd like.

you'll find I never claimed otherwise

He's good at what he does but he seriously needs to stay the fuck out of politics.

You automatically involve yourself in politics by expressing your opinion these days.

He's ugly

Based and has been /ourguy/ for years, only newfags hate him

This thread is about Fantano, not Sam.

This applies to both they're perennial /ourguys/

I'm highly critical of his criticism man.

Attached: 86e943634jum67j4.jpg (168x213, 22K)

This thread is about Sam, not Fantano

yeah, maybe ( but don't tell :3 )

>Lil Boat 2 is better tham MBDTF

Fantano jumped the shark with that review. i’s literally someone a lage vocabulary with bad taste reviewing music, he is 100% a hack

Careful OP dont want to bash the melon too much. Dude called out lil peeps work and lil peep "suicided". The bald nigga is probably the final boss of the rap game all along.

Attached: smug wojak.png (640x712, 13K)

>artist/figure expresses liberal views
>UGH THEY NEED TO STAY OUT OF POLITICZ
>not me though, because my views are the correct ones

>bussy

Coz nerds post his reviews, even when Sup Forums doesn't care about whatever release he's reviewing.

Why, because he hurt your feelings?

He talked shit about Jordan Peterson

When he did that, I lost the last ounce of respect I had left for him.

>I suck Jordan Petersons dick because he made me clean my room.
How embarrassing.

he talks shit all the time about everyone
don't think you're special because you're a jungian esoteric snowflake

>I rail against someone who's helping others because I'm too biased to see the bigger picture.
Far more embarrassing.

hi anthony

Im pretty sure most of Sup Forums loves fantano, There is just a very vocal minority just bitching.

I love him, and he makes great reviews.
his second channel is better tho

His second channel is what made me hate him. Guy doesn't know shit.

Because he's basically the Chris Stuckmann of music reviews. Also he's outed himself as a dumb cunt recently

Attached: needledick.png (586x290, 37K)

>someone who's helping others
>also encourages idiots
>but you don't see muh bigger picture
A barrel of honey with a spoonful of cyanide is a barrel of cyanide.

The fader article fucked him

Peterson respond to his tweet.

I don't hate him, but he only seems able to describe the superficial sonic aspects of recordings without delving into their actual emotional or musical cores

did he delete it? I can't find it

Because he shadow banned me for saying the n-word in one of his livestreams.

Peterson is one of the few intellectual minds working today, what the fuck is he talking about?

Please post.

He got mad because Peterson said Frozen was propaganda

>Peterson is one of the few intellectual minds working today
Said someone who never held in his hands any academic periodicals.
This guy is a pop psychology brochure author, it doesn't exactly mean "intellectual mind", maybe only for intellectually lazy and generally uneducated people on Sup Forums.

Black people.

Attached: 86e4t4336346hg25462ba.jpg (640x284, 37K)

He's literally a professor in psychology you dumb fuck

You sound like a guy who circlejerks about Marx.

You're a fucking idiot with a nihilistic outlook. Anyone can be inspiring to idiots. How do you not see how flawed your logic is?
>bad people like him so he's bad!!!!
Holy shit, I need a break from Sup Forums

You guys lack scope, hit up /lit/ more.

Just fuck off already marxist cuck

they pretend they hate him to get (you)s from people who like him, so people like you can make threads pretending you like him to get (you)s from people pretending they hate him because they think you'll take the bait and give them (you)s

Attached: 20672-8469-16184.jpg (675x768, 76K)

>strawman
I'm not a marxist, Jordan Peterson is baby-normie tier. Get gud.

There are millions of psychology professors in the world, it doesn't mean that they all contribute to their field. Most of them don't. There's only a handful of masterminds at any given time, and mr. P has little to do with them.
You sound like a guy who masturbates to anime too much.

weak bait

weaker bait

>I have no argument, so your just baiting me
kek, nice try m8. See you next time. :^)

weakest bait

I think we can all agree that liberals are whiny people who express their views much too often. Because virtually every opinion in the media today is liberal, we should establish a revolving "third opinion," in which for every two liberal opinions there is presented a "wild card" third opinion that will represent a random opinion from across the political spectrum.

Weakestestest bait

Peterson is intelligent and extremely well-spoken, but not a genius.

But the right has tons of opinion platforms, as does the left. They constantly bicker back and forth while claiming neither is getting a say. They are the loudest voices since....since forever. Its always been about the left and the right. Its getting tiring, too many bandwagoners like sports teams. Not enough introspection, empathy, and nuance. Its why people have to constantly be BTFO.

Anyway, MUSIC.