PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR TWILEK FEMALES ROGER ROGER

PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR TWILEK FEMALES ROGER ROGER

Other urls found in this thread:

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_One
i1.wp.com/www.outerplaces.com/img/infographics/infographic-star-wars-w715.png?resize=648,11665
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington's_crossing_of_the_Delaware_River
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone else think these things, and the Droidekas, were the coolest thing ever?

>it's not like I want you to watch my wrist rockets BAKA!

Yeah, I liked them the instant I saw them.

We need Clone Wars Battlefront!

Best thread in Sup Forums right now

No, Clone troopers, specially Phase II clone troopers were the coolest thing ever.

Also Eta2 Actis and motherfucking Venators

>robots rinding machines
Who the fuck thought is was a good idea? Looks dump as hell.

>he didn't play the original 2 games

It was so stupid
>Your entire army are robots
ok
>They have weapons
makes sense
>That can be used by your enemy because isn't attacked and only operable by your robots like for example a blaster hand (fixed in EII with super battledroids)
Wut?
>Vehicles also can be operated by enemies if they steal them
Srly, wtf?

It makes sense tbqh. Its cheaper to just put another droid in there when it breaks instead of replacing some controlling computer on the battlefield and it is also possible for organic people to use the tank instead of droids

>tfw necrons suffered the same fate

Yeah but then how would jar jar steal one dumbo

No it isn't.

They were meant to be cheap security droids doing more of aa police work for trade federation so it makes sense that theyre more universal and can ude variety of weapons. Only super battle droids were designed specifically for war

The droids were engineered by Sheev to be easily beatable so the war drags on for longer, allowing him time to gain political power

That makes sense
Damn Sheev is a genius

Don't respond to people like this. He's one of those guys that will shit on anything prequel related and will refuse to put any thought whatsoever into his rants

>weapon breaks or overheats
>they can just pick another one up instead of going into maintaince
>they can also use enemies weapon they find if its better
Yea, so stupid

Why do droids of the exact same make and model speak to each other with audible (and retarded) speech? They have radio communication since they were shut down when their mothership was destroyed.

Good job OP

Seperatist forces, while mainly comprised of droids, were not all droids. Some planets fielded organic armies, and those armies needed vehicles and weapons too, hence why many separatist designs were compatible with both organic and droids operators.

Also, instead of having to design whole new varients of droids, you could just give any battledroid any normal rifle or rocket launcher and they could use it.

>waaah stop pointing how bad this movie is

t. lucas

>Epic Shakespearean tale of downfall and redemption
>It's like poetry
>Bad

Are you retarded? Normies like you don't understand the pure genius. Off yourself faggot

It's really cool that the EU explained that the B1's head design resembles the skulls of neimodians. It's like the terminator head resembles a human skull.

Also that the droidekas are also 'humanoid' in a way that the colicoids modeled the droids after themselves.

Pic related. A colicoid.

But since EU does not exist anymore this all is just fanfiction-tiered bullshit.

Fuck you Disney.

>wahhh even though this particular aspect has nothing wrong with it call it shit with me
>wahhh your explanation made sense stop doint that I'm a little bitch waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh

>you can't pick another droid's arm deattach it and attach it to your body because you're modular
>you can't have a weapon that can be only operated by your troops and then arms to use your enemy's weapons
Yeah, fucking stupid, glad we agree

??The Colicoids were a species of sentient, insectoid carnivores native to the planet of Colla IV. Known for their completely emotionless and murderous ways, they created the design of the three-legged droidekas in their own image. They also led the Colicoid Creation Nest, a company that notably manufactured the Pistoeka sabotage droid and the Trident-class assault ship. The Trade Federation bought shipments of droidekas from the Colicoids in exchange for exotic meats

They're still designed by the Colicoids.

I liked them too, I don't like what they did to them in the Clone Wars CGI show tho.

Watching goofy characters get slaughtered was kinda weird.

But droidekas had 3 legs, not 4

If you can build a droid army, you can also build droid vehicles.
No excuse.

Still resemble their creators in a way B1s are resemble humanoids.

>It's really cool that the EU explained that the B1's head design resembles the skulls of neimodians. It's like the terminator head resembles a human skull.
Current canon says B1 were made by Geonosians, so they resemble their makers.

They did

Its cheaper to design one model of tank that can be used by most of your army, especially since your army is meant to be space soviets with millions of cheap units that win by numbers, not efectivness. And separatists also had tanks operated by AIs like spider walkers, but they were more advanced and expensive

Doesn't explain this shit

Smaller walkers are expendable

Bigger tanks can be retrieved and repaired even when the crew gets blasted

No, that's just stupid. Prequels are stupid.

Okay, I did not read that one up.

I thought the Geonosians only created the SBDs. Well that explains a lot. I have read this before Episode II came out.

>Though that has, post-AotC, been retconned to be a vain Neimoidian belief, since they're actually modelled on their Geonosian creators. The NEGD even states some fearful 'moids see a resemblance with a rotting Neimoidian skull
Well guess it was retconned after I read up about it.

>Wah wahh it's stupid

Nice argument buddy

The prequels will never be cool and edgy.

Still quocker to pick up another weapon than to make reapirs in the middle.of a battlefield. reapirsNot to mention that abilitybto make self repairs would.make them more expensive. And they were designed for trade federation, they were not a military organistaion and had many types of weapons from many half legal sources, why wouldnt they want their droids to be able to use all off their arsenal. B1s were nit designed for war

Maybe the Federation stocked up on tanks before they started a droid army and then retrofitted them to be able to be piloted by droids.

But that's just speculaion from my side.

>clone wars end
>clone troopers in their late 20s
>Star Wars Rebels takes place 15 years later
>clones are all bald, bearded old guys in their 50s or 60s.
How did they get this so wrong?

The tank could drive/operate itself and still have empty seats for an optional organic crew to occupy, you piss drinking retard. There is literally no reason to put a separate droid in as a driver, however. If you have the tech for both droid and tank, you have the tech for a driverless tank. Christ Almighty.

kekd at filename

They age quicker than a normal human to get ready to fight faster

It does. Trade Federation in ep I is not a military organisation. They bough some shitty tanks and made droids operate them, all without senate knowing because it was illegal for them. Designing actual war machines would be harder to be kept secret, spearatists did that when they oficially went to war and gave no fucks about senate anymore

Clones have significantly increased aging, remember?

fucking pleb

>Hantaviruses are single-stranded, enveloped, negative sense RNA viruses in the Bunyaviridae family which can kill humans.

>They normally infect rodents and do not cause disease in these hosts. Humans may become infected with hantaviruses through contact with rodent urine, saliva, or feces. Some strains of hantaviruses cause potentially fatal diseases in humans, such as hantavirus hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome (HFRS) and hantavirus pulmonary syndrome (HPS)—also known as hantavirus cardiopulmonary syndrome (HCPS)—[1] while others have not been associated with known human disease.[2] HPS (HCPS) is a "rare respiratory illness associated with the inhalation of aerosolized rodent excreta (urine and feces) contaminated by hantavirus particles."

>Human infections of hantaviruses have almost entirely been linked to human contact with rodent excrement, but recent human-to-human transmission has been reported with the Andes virus in South America.

See

Actually
>EII
>They're in their 20s
>EIII (4 years later)
>They're in their 40s
>Rebels (15 years later)
>They're in their 50s/60s
It makes no sense, they should be super dead

You okay buddy?

The Battledroids - or specifically the B1 - were the hardest thing about the prequels for me to get used to, and I'm a complete shameless prequel apologist.

Drunk phoneposting is not easy famlam, dont judge

Phase II > Shore Trooper > Phase I > Tank Trooper > Death Trooper = Stormtrooper > Snowtrooper > FO Pilot trooper>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FO Stormtroopers

Are you 12?

Seperatists are thousand of systems across the galaxy. Some have droids some don't. It's not so much about practicality as it is a universal standard. The base droids aren't just boxes with guns because then they wouldn't fit the standard. The tank that works on worlds X, Y and Z might need to be manned by droids from worlds A, B, or C. That's why they are bipedal, with arms and hands, and about the same size as humanoids. Once the war ramps up droids that don't fit the standard start showing up to fit niche roles that regular battle droids can't do or at least can't do well.
Tactical droids are best girls. So calculating and so stupid at the same time.

>Growth accelaration doubles their growth rate

>At end of RotS, a 13 year-old Clone - the Clones were ordered around the end of TPM - would appear to be 26 years old.

>15 years later, that Clone would've aged the equivalent of 30 more years.

I can't believe how much I almost completely agree with this order. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas queen

>forgetting they were age accelerated

TPM - 32 BBY - clones are born from the genetic material from Jango Fett by the orders of Count Dooku disguised as Syfo Dias
AotC - 22/23 BBY - The clones are 9 years old. Biologically they get older twice as fast as normal humans do, so they are biologically 18 years old.
RotS - 19 BBY - the clones are 12 years old and biologically are 24.
Rebels - around the time of Battle of Yavin - the clones are 32 years old and since they age twice as fast, they are biologically 64.

It's not that hard to count.

I knew I'd see the day where people thought Battlefront 2016 was the first game. But I underestimated how angry it would make me.

Except the clones in RotS look 40 not 24

>not knowing the joy of slaughtering jedi, renegade clones and rebels under Vader's Fist
pleb

>24

>It's not that hard to count.

No, it's not. It's evidently hard to get things right, though.

>>TPM - 32 BBY - clones are born from the genetic material from Jango Fett by the orders of Count Dooku disguised as Syfo Dias

No, Count Dooku didn't 'disguise' himself as Syfo-Dias. Count Dooku got Syfo-Dias to order the Clone army, then had him killed. The canonical explanation is an episode in season 6 of *TCW*, 'The Lost One'.

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/The_Lost_One

>AotC - 22/23 BBY

No, 22BBY, not 22/23. Officially, AotC took place in 22BBY.

i1.wp.com/www.outerplaces.com/img/infographics/infographic-star-wars-w715.png?resize=648,11665

So the Clones are likely much, much closer to ten years old than 9. Obi Wan doesn't say :

"Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost 9 years ago."

>RotS - 19 BBY - the clones are 13 years old and biologically are 26.

roger roger

Yes, also loved the lego ones

FUCKING CIS SCUM

>>You're not in your not in guatemala now Dr Ropata

What did Nurse Obi Wan mean by this?

Dey are no mash for Droidekas.

>that fucking blurred dash

HOLY FUCK

No
>EII
>Clone troopers in their 20s (possibly even 18)
>EIII
>army of 26/28 yolds, alternatively 30s
>GCW (19 years later)
>Clones are in their mid 60's-early 70's

What's going on in this picture? Is Grievous wearing ... a fedora ? Why are they rowing a boat ?

>PAINT ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR ROGERS ROGER

Fuck it, I'll bite
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Washington's_crossing_of_the_Delaware_River

Thank you. I'm not American.

>view finders for robotic eyes

>Yaaaaaaaaaaaaas queen
shut up you fucking nigger

Nvm then I thought it was bait, because I knew the reference before and I'm not even a burger

You fucking disgust me.