How would you have fixed this? Or is the movie just totally fubar?

How would you have fixed this? Or is the movie just totally fubar?

More tie-ins to Justice League.

Less politics, more fun. No Diana. No Doomsday. Less is more. Keep it airtight.

Why tamper with perfection?

Have the Justice League be first and THEN do Batman vs Superman further down the line.

>Less politics, more fun.

What did he mean by this?

The first two acts are GOAT. It's only the tacked-on Wonder Woman shit and Doomsday in the final act that ruin it

Have the kids want to BE Superman because in this movie he's a drip.

SIX MONTHS LATER AND IT STILL TRIGGERS YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Adapt less storylines and save them for future films. There's no reason to do Death of Superman this early, have the audience like him first so that they care about his death. I know you want the symbolism, but don't jeopardize the franchise for it.

But this film is kino.

Qips and dance offs

ask him to make the call

I would've given it another 30min-1hour of runtime. I'm not even kidding. Give me more Superman and more Batman and more Lex.

He should have left a big permanent scar down the side of Superman's face. Then again I always hated Superman as a character, so I may be a bit biased.

More politics, less fun. No Diana. No Doomsday. Less is more. Keep it airtight.

The only thing I really hated about it was the dumb fucking name twist after that they become best buddies just in time to fight off whateverthefuck stupid looking monster that turns up out of nowhere

leave the extended cut as is till the third act cut out doomsday and the stupid martha shit save the wonder woman action reveal till her solo film
mercy doesn't die

Superman crushes Wayne's head like a rotten orange at the 10 minute mark and proceeds on a 2 hour long lust fuelled sex rampage with Martha
Also wonder woman does something possibly maybe who cares

>austim : the post

You watch the extended version which actually connects the film better than the shitty cut and edit the producers decided to go with.
This is a fact aand anyone who disagrees is a snyder hate bandwagoning faggot.